Brit/pol/ - Fuck the EU and Fuck Juncker edition

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/819894/theresa-may-brexit-house-of-lords-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-labour-lib-dems-uk-eu

>Theresa May drops many manifesto promises from the Queen's speech, including grammar schools
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/theresa-may-drops-key-manifesto-pledges-from-queens-speech

>Grenfell Tower: 16 council inspections failed to stop use of flammable cladding
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/21/grenfell-tower-16-council-inspections-failed-to-stop-use-of-flammable-cladding

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Son of van hire firm owner held by police over "offensive" facebook posts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813

>Finsbury Park terror suspect "tried to kill himself six weeks ago by throwing himself into a Cardiff river and begged to be sectioned", his sister claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4621086/Mum-s-broken-Finsbury-mosque-suspect-s-sister-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DE1aLG0YPLs
strawpoll.me/13266610
strawpoll.me/13266400
strawpoll.me/13266709
lbc.co.uk/news/london/just-calm-down-sadiq-khans-spat-at-city-hall/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral
youtube.com/watch?v=T06KuoS1F4E
youtu.be/4lUq0H_cclU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for New England

>Labour and Lib Dem Peers plot to sabotage Brexit

I'm pretty sure a fair few Tory peers also agree that Brexit is a bad idea.

Last day of Ramadan tomorrow lads!

If the Muslim scum can't pull something off they're useless.

1st for Steerpikes gonads hanging heavy with virile cummies

>tfw some poor bastards still think we're getting the proper Brexit we all voted for

>last night before the end of ramadan

Got a bad feeling about tonight lads. Thank God I'm back from Paris tbqh

fuck off newcunt

Next GE calls for drastic action, lads. We need to false flag as Corbyn supporters to discredit him.

Nobody likes obnoxious supporters, just look at that lad who got kicked out of QT. That was me, haha.

Who urinonically moving to /newengland/ in the future? Connecticut looks super comfy.

>moving to America

Might as well move to South Africa lad

Rather stay in my 100% white village then move to that 70% white shithole.

Wasn't David Davis named as the Minister in charge of "Brexit" and wasn't he somewhat a hard Brexit advocate?

I've got family in New Hampshire. It's very pleasant.

Unfortunately it's still in Yankland.

Not Now John

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=DE1aLG0YPLs

I live in a 95% white middle class town in Connecticut, also quite conservative. It's like a paradise on Earth. Prepare for colder nastier winter and hotter more humid summer than Europe though.

>super

FUCK OFF REDDIT

guido just posted and then quickly deleted a tweet that May is being forced out by the end of next week

anyone have a screenshot?

place your bets

it's DD for me

Even if we wanted to move to the USA it's near enough impossible and Trump won't change that.

First for Chinese health and safety.

Where do you think the middle class niggers are moving to.

(not the bible belt)

>Moving to America
What a little faggot. Don't come back.

>Thinking they'll pull it off before and not after

Found the mick

Do you think I would want to move back?

strawpoll.me/13266610

strawpoll.me/13266610

strawpoll.me/13266400

strawpoll.me/13266400

strawpoll.me/13266400

When you realise you moved to a colony of Kenya you will.

Sorry your peasant ancestors weren't pious enough Protestants to join the Massachusetts Bay colony

After you realise how diverse it is there you will.

do they not have a emergency stop button, wow

>tfw no nineteenth century new england home built and cleansed of injuns by my puritan forefathers' own hands

Fucking hell.

>Hannah pretending to be a nationalist again
Pathetic little twerp.

Happy Independence day lads. Brexit huh? Feels good man.

MAGA. Make Albion Great Again, that is.

>implying

Only the religiously deluded peasants left

I don't remember Paisley sadly.

After visiting England I really enjoyed returning to Connecticut, actually. No offense, but the average Brit is very leftist.

Great thanks

yer nan leftist her knickers round my house last night

Stay out of London then.

Were I to move to America, I'd choose New England. However I'd put Australia, possibly Canada, and Eastern Europe ahead of the US.

Didn't you lads already have an election?

Too young to remember Paisley in EU parliament, did he have other entertaining appearances aside from the legendary pope BTFO episode?

what website is that pic from?

I hope you don't mind heat

Look at how flimsy and back-pedalling he's already become though, he's hopeless.

Yeah but the economies of the EU are all part of the WTO, and under those rules basically the highest tariff any good can be taxed at is about 10%. This isn't terrible. Plus the French farmer will want to sell you wine and cheese and the Germans will want to sell you autos. The UK has more bargaining power in the long run than remainers and Germans like to believe.

Can we just end the animosity towards the Yanks, please, unless they're in here actively causing provocation. Most of us are on the same side, for fuck's sake. Look where we are.

I'm sorry to say it, but some of us sound like children in this thread and the last whenever a burgerbro says anything.

Connecticut has the handsomest statehouse too

We drive on the left, we have the pound, we have the Bank of England, our own planning laws we have the commons and the Lords, we have the queen and the royal family we have stupid imperial and metric measures, we have pubs and beer, we have our own independent judiciary, we have our own common law and legal system, we have our own university system, we have our own educational system with its own national curriculum, we have our own army, we have our own independent nuclear deterrent, we have our pageantry and history, we have our own traditions and customs and public holidays. We have our sports, we have our strong Celtic cultures dialects and languages.

But we need our sovereignty back.

Give me a fuckin' break.

>inb4 muh blue passports

I love it. I'm like a bumblebee; heat puts me in a pleasant dazed state.

Lads, I'm fairly sure half the reason I got my new job is because he head of my department who interviewed me is a bender and wants my cock.

I got to fill out a diversity quota form though and I ticked heterosexual and christian so hopefully he'll get the message.

Fuck me that's actually her isn't it

strawpoll.me/13266709

strawpoll.me/13266709

strawpoll.me/13266709

This was always bound to happen. He could have gone in there and stapled some Eurocommunists face to the desk and every single fuckwit on Facebook would have gone HEH HEH HEH WEAK AND WOBBLY ISN'T SHE HAHAHA WOW I GUESS BREXIT WAS BTFO

It's inane. He's a vastly experienced politician with a great deal of real world experience behind him. Every Remainer wants to think he's gone in their and crumbled in the face of the superiour EU intellect but in reality they'll have had a long winded and complex discussion on something boring.

By what? By saying European citizens in the UK wouldn't be affected? Better to have polacks, and Italians, than North Africans and middle easterners.

This is true and anyone denying it is ignoring the fact that a candidate far more to the left than Bernie came much closer to being head state over here than he did in America.

Anyway New England isn't bad but if I was to move it would be the South or the Midwest.

>After visiting England

Where did ya go lad?

You're conveniently forgetting the estimated £40bn-£90bn we make from EEA access centralised rules.

Lads I'm 30 and I want to into Philosophy. Should I bother with Uni?

We love them so much we're making them a yearly event.

no just go to plato.stanford.edu

There is a clause in the EU and EEA that we have to recognise the regulatory standards of other countries. So if we banned the Grenfell tower cladding, we'd still be unable to implement that bad because the cladding can be bought elsewhere in Europe with full clearance by the national regulatory agencies which we would then not be able to decline.

So is not being able to ban the Grenfell tower cladding okay with you? Would it be too much sovereignty to have that power?

spidr.today

Check headline by country flags.

No, fuck university. Read.

>brexit was a year ago
>OUR ECONOMY IS DOOMED!

>today
>markets are at an all time high

what jews mean by this?

No

No. When were we ever on the same side?

>We drive on the left, we have the pound, we have the Bank of England, our own planning laws we have the commons and the Lords, we have the queen and the royal family we have stupid imperial and metric measures, we have pubs and beer, we have our own independent judiciary, we have our own common law and legal system, we have our own university system, we have our own educational system with its own national curriculum, we have our own army, we have our own independent nuclear deterrent, we have our pageantry and history, we have our own traditions and customs and public holidays. We have our sports, we have our strong Celtic cultures dialects and languages.

So why risk all that by submitting to a confederacy of foreign powers that has the ability to issue laws that the citizens of the UK must abide by? Do you truly believe that the political forces that dominate the EU do not want more and more centralized power?

Is this the new, "My car is English, my IT is Indian, my coffee is Colombian, etc." pasta?

nice

I wonder how the jews are jewing us on there

You get a fast-track to the top and all you have to do is let some guy gargle your sperm? Living the dream.

>one year anniversary of brexit
a year later, how is it looking? how do you all think it's gonna pan out? no low effort short blackpill responses please

There were nudes of her in the QT threads last night.

Coventry to see my professor cousin. When his friends heard my accent (I was born and raised in West Virginia) they thought I was a Klan member redneck

lbc.co.uk/news/london/just-calm-down-sadiq-khans-spat-at-city-hall/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

Jeez I thought that suspicion of Sadiq Khan's Islam was just fear mongering and exaggerative.

Sadiq Khan is a shit mayor and acts completely immature in this video of him being weak on Islamic terror organisations.

But I don't want the aids.

Go have a long chat with some people who learned about philosophy in uni and you'll have your answer.

Philosophy courses at uni are in most cases an absolute joke, don't bother. They're mainly staffed by people who studied it as a secondary and are only invested in espousing their own nonsense.

Is Glastonbury the highest concentration of leftists and cucks the nation has ever seen?

youtu.be/4lUq0H_cclU

You realise Brexit means more globalism, right?