White middle schoolers forced to stand in front of classmates, apologize for ‘privilege’

EDEN, N.C. – “White privilege” training in the Rockingham County school system is causing a lot of headaches.

Superintendent Rodney Shotwell told Rockingham Now the state threatened to withhold federal funding when a disproportionate number of minority students were suspended in a special exceptional children’s program in 2012 and 2013, so district leaders implemented mandatory “equity training” for school staff.

Now, some teachers are complaining that the training materials focused on white privilege and transgender issues violate their principles, while parents are speaking out about other teachers who are taking what they learned and imposing it on students.

At a May 8 school board meeting, parent Farran Wilkinson took to the podium to out one educator who recently forced white students to apologize to black students for their white privilege, according to the American Lens.

eagnews.org/parents-teachers-slam-nc-school-districts-mandatory-white-privilege-training/

home school

I like how when minorities act like cunts we have to blame whitey now

These people have no shame. Anything to ruin the minds of whites.

I will never apologize for made up shit.

Bumping this shit

I remember the constant brainwashing when i was in school. One of the few pluses of not being a normie was seeing what that shit was. Too bad overwhelmingly not being a normie sucks.

Wow.

Just fucking wow.

Sometimes it just blows my god damned mind. It's pointless to even try to explain to these people how fucked up they are.

Good, little crackers need to be reminded that this is the black man's country

>“This is not a matter of race but a matter of a teacher using fear and the embarrassment of children to satisfy her own personal anger or beliefs.”

Even when they are complaining about their kids being attacked for being White they still cuck and say it isn't about Race. The brainwashing really did a number on Boomers.

>"I'm sorry that your race was incapable of providing for itself. I'm sorry that your race was unable to discover their own technological advances and had to latch onto those created by others. I'm sorry your race causes a disproportionate percentage of crimes and on average has a lower IQ. I'm sorry that my ancestors let you stay and didn't send you back."

Did I do good in my apology Ms. Teacher?

How to create a racist e101

lol I'll never understand why americans thought they'd be free from jewish tricks

The modern US (and West generally) is turning into the kind of nightmarish dystopia for white people that even D.W. Griffiths' "Birth of a Nation" could not have foreseen. Bet the South is really sorry they lost the war.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Question for you israelis: do the liberal faggots in your country do this type of shit, making you apologize for MUH PALESTINEAN OPPRESSION?

are you fucking kidding me, is that a real question you stupid fucking burger
how the fuck did you even end up here

Blacks can't even take advantage of Africa, a continent with some of the best natural resources of the planet and you beats still live in mudhuts.

What makes you think America is the black man's country?

>America is the last bastion of the white man

uhm no sweeite

ALL. THE. FUCKING. TIME.

>white privilege
>blacks can't be racist cus we dun gain nothing from it

It's a myth, it's a joke. What do I get if I call a nigger a nigger to his face? Is there another white person right by me that notices this and says "hey, nice job white guy, here's a job offer!" For that matter, what happens to nonwhites who do this? Do they benefit from white supremacy too?

This whole idea of racism = power + prejudice is just absurd. I don't even know how it became a mainstream thing and is being discussed by college professors as some sort of brand new theory that challenges our foundations. It's a bunch of bullshit zero sum rhetoric that is totally amorphous and nebulous, no concrete evidence backs it up whatsoever.

Frankly I think the whole thing is just to assure white people never get to call other people racist, or have any say in the matter regarding race whatsoever. It's a silencing technique.

the school inadvertently dispensing redpills. you would seriously have to be a braindead cuck if you're white and don't realize how retarded this shit is.

While I think it stupid to apologise for being "privileged", you cannot deny most of us are "privileged" compared to most others. I prefer to call it "luck" more than anything.

Look, you might believe that the "white" race is superior in every way and must be preserved, but you cannot deny you did fuck all to be "white" other than be born out of a vagina because your father ejaculated into your mother and fertilised her egg.

That's not an achievement of yours, that's an achievement of your parents and evolution/biology/physics/consciousness etc. And yet you think that belonging to a certain race is an achievement? Come the fuck on.