/Christ/chan CHRISTIAN GENERAL - REPENT! STOP SINNING! TURN BACK TO JESUS EDITION

>If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14 KJV)

>DAILY BREAD
The word that came to Jeremiah from the Lord, saying: Stand in the gate of the house of the Lord and proclaim there this word:

Hear the word of the Lord, all you of Judah, who enter at these gates to worship the Lord. Thus says the Lord of Hosts, the God of Israel: Amend your ways and your deeds, and I will cause you to dwell in this place. Do not trust in lying words, saying, “The temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord, the temple of the Lord.” For if you thoroughly amend your ways and your deeds, if you thoroughly execute justice between a man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, or walk after other gods to your harm, then I will cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, forever and ever. (Jeremiah 7:1-7 MEV) youtube.com/watch?v=1Sb8jUGbg6M

READ THE BIBLE
biblica.com/bible/reading-plans
LISTEN TO THE BIBLE
divinerevelations.info/documents/bible/esv_mp3_no_ot_2ndversion
WATCH THE BIBLE
fullbiblemovies.blogspot.ca

CHRISTIAN NEWS
>Christ's Internet
christsinternet.com
>Hal Lindsey Report
hallindsey.com
>Z3 News
z3news.com

PODCAST
>Josh Coen
youtu.be/PZl0CDtNLyQ
>Lyn Leahz
youtube.com/user/LynLeahz
>TRUNEWS
youtu.be/bvnjhTMT8cQ

TESTIMONY
>Howard Storm's NDE
youtu.be/DKob9cXYo3A
>Ron Reagan: I Went to Hell & Saw My Friends There
youtu.be/6RyaJA9wui8

MUSIC
>Give Me Your Eyes
youtu.be/bBkfcMvPOIc
>Write Your Story
youtu.be/ecV1NHmELuA
>Beloved
youtu.be/SiY4FZN9ClI

PRAYER
>International House of Prayer
youtube.com/user/ihopkc/live

Other urls found in this thread:

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17
youtu.be/Px_aCjR5ZFA
youtu.be/YHhhrWQGzk0
youtu.be/bIbh942Or5o
youtu.be/ZKPhYGyvjq8
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=c1siFRJEFWA
youtu.be/WLoC0rPUwAQ
youtu.be/wLZEgzgt6_I
youtu.be/X1IPYipEw-Q
youtu.be/u3UdKRXP7To
youtube.com/watch?v=Q19qRUBj-ic
youtube.com/user/junipertreeandbeyond
youtu.be/bBkfcMvPOIc
youtu.be/nBj9NLPa2cs
academia.edu/185285/Why_Luther_is_not_Quite_Protestant_The_Logic_of_Faith_in_a_Sacramental_Promise
answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/six-evidences-of-young-earth/
youtu.be/kV47SC7mSyc
youtube.com/watch?v=YvIPswDBzYU.
youtu.be/yE_PKGBxKBs
youtu.be/YQjJKltHlhM
youtu.be/oNNZO9i1Gjc
desertwisdom.org/dttw/resurrection/radical-catacomb-teaching.html
crossexamined.org/christian-apologetics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

spreaker.com/user/trunews/trunews-06-19-17

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

youtu.be/Px_aCjR5ZFA

Reminder, protestants sucked jew dick and created Israel. Catholics and Orthodox never tolerated that shit. Protestants are merchants just like jews.

youtu.be/YHhhrWQGzk0

youtu.be/bIbh942Or5o

Thank you so much for the audio!

We don't need a reminder senpai

Reminder: One of the reasons the Reformation happened was because Rome decided to be Jews and have a buy your way into heaven scheme selling indulgences.

>praising a jew

>being a godless heathen
>implying all Jews are bad anyway
>implying being an Atheist isn't 100 times worse

memes =/= reality

youtu.be/ZKPhYGyvjq8

Luckily I'm not a Protestant.

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

>being an atheist is 100 times worse than being a literal jew-worshipper
>"le based good jews xD"
This is the most sickening post I've seen all month, it's as if it was plucked directly from T_D

Step outside for the first time in your life, loser. I know Jews and they are superior to edgelord unsaved heathens such as yourself. If you do not believe in God you are a brainlet.

>Using meme flags
Show your real flag

There is nothing more european than worshiping a communist jew on a stick

>All these hellgoers using meme flags
really makes u think
have fun burning for eternity :) one day it will hit you like a train and by then it'll be too late

>Goyem, praise this god, learn to be passive, you don't want to fight for the top. We'll handle that for you

as likely as the fact that it will hit you that you wasted your whole life following a ruler and not living yourself

>the "nice Jesus" myth
yeah the Crusaders sure were passive, so was Jesus when he cleansed the Temple
>another meme flag
you "people" sure are a spectacle

be a good Christian goy

youtube.com/watch?v=c1siFRJEFWA

I want to wish UAE poster a nice day

>Thinking wasting a bunch of lives for Jewish lands is great

Notice war and sacrifice is alright only when the Jews are in trouble?

youtu.be/WLoC0rPUwAQ

>being silly

Aww, thank you.

youtu.be/wLZEgzgt6_I

It's important for anons to learn how to do apologetics to learn how to defend the faith and answer typical questions.

To all here, please look for some resources on it. There are plenty of ebooks online.

What's /christ/chan opinion on John Hagee?
Pastor Anderson calls him a satanist.

I won't act retarded anymore. I am sorry for making you cry

Woah Alroy, it's okay don't ask sorry again.

What is an alroy?

God's Word does not come back void, so both of these (misled) pastors are still preaching the Gospel, even though they may not get everything correct. God's people are still getting fed.

I don't follow any particular pastor anymore for my daily bread, I just read the Bible with the force and power of the Holy Spirit.

I used to physically attend John Hagee's church in San Antonio, TX on occasion. I think Pastor Hagee is a great man. That said, I don't agree with his dual-covenant theology which contradicts the gospel claiming Jews are saved de-facto. Also his book he published a few years ago claiming Jesus was not The Messiah was the final deal-breaker for me.

I also used to follow Pastor Anderson for a while back when I was a baby Christian. He makes a lot of good points and I appreciate Pastor Anderson's hardline stance on sin and heresy. That said, "once saved, always saved" is not Biblical, if you really read through what Jesus says in the Bible it's quite the opposite. His KJV-onlyism, in my opinion, is because he does not have the Holy Spirit. I have never seen Pastor Anderson preach on the Holy Spirit.

Finally, the important thing for me was to seek God's Face. Both of these men really bothered me in the Spirit but I couldn't put my finger on it even though I was getting my fill of the Holy Wine. I also went to other misled Christians online back in the day, which discouraged me once I found out who they really were. However, I persevered and I kept seeking God's Face and He answered my prayer through way that are specific to me that I know it is Him. I pray the same for all of you as well. Read the Bible in the Spirit. Seek and you will find. God Bless.

Gtfo christfag

youtu.be/X1IPYipEw-Q

Protect my clan, segway man! And protect this board from the normie conservative hoard

Should have made is more obvious with a name like Seamus or Patrick

I am not Irish or Catholic. Delete this

Yeah, I agree.
I stopped watching John Hagee videos right after when he said "Jesus didn't claim to be a messiah"
I'm pretty new to Anderson but I've seen him saying there's no repentance for sodomites, but yeah he makes some good points.

I've just experienced holy spirit once, I long for the Holy Spirit everyday but unfortunately I just don't get it.

Oh okay

youtu.be/u3UdKRXP7To

Beelzebub, Lord of Flies, does not appreciate this thread

why the fuck are pepe threads ban while this shit is allowed??

This place is fucking censored as fucked and now its ruined.

It is ok Aisha

HOLY SHIT

(((ATHEISTS))), (((SCIENTISTS))) AND (((EVOLUTIONISTS))) BLOWN THE ABSOLUTE FUCK OUT

HOW CAN THEY RECOVER FROM THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=Q19qRUBj-ic

>I've just experienced holy spirit once, I long for the Holy Spirit everyday but unfortunately I just don't get it.
All I know is, faith without works is dead so I keep working at my faith and persevere. I have many problems just like you so don't be discouraged. FWIW, I look at other Spirit-filled Christians like youtube.com/user/junipertreeandbeyond and others and see what they do as well. Listen, I will pray for you and I hope this helps. God Bless.

youtu.be/bBkfcMvPOIc

Stop trusting yourself and follow Kierkegaard for starters

>atheist preach the "live for yourself" meme
>atheist also claim their is no meaning to life

Until every atheist kill them self they're all hypocrites that don't even buy into their own theory. Literally the smallest inconvenience is just as good a reason to end it for an atheist, if you don't you're prolonging a pointless existence

I follow Jesus

>My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me (John 10:27)

You cannot him because your entire framework is wrong

youtu.be/nBj9NLPa2cs

You don't seem very Christlike to me, my friend.

>Revelations 3:9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

Don't be a goob, actually read the Bible the current Jews are literal satanist and only true redpilled christians know this

Thank you user, God bless you :)

>Kierkegaard
Never read any of his works, but I've seen some of his books online. Where should I start from?
The brothers karamazov is a good Christian book I've read soo far

legit question to christians ITT: how do you reconcile the biblical stories obviously being not true?

As in the geneologies from the "start" of the world only adding up to ~6k years, a "firmament" that holds the other sea above the sky so it doesn't fall on us, etc. etc.

Am I supposed to lie? There is only one way,

academia.edu/185285/Why_Luther_is_not_Quite_Protestant_The_Logic_of_Faith_in_a_Sacramental_Promise

Did you follow God's promise?

Fear and Trembling and The Sickness Unto Death.

These two are what I personally recommend

I just looked at your posts ITT and you're not a Catholic. Are you Orthodox?

Not everything is supposed to be historical.
The Bible isn't a blueprint. It's a collection of books. Poetry, myth, parables, chronicles, and everything.

I could add more if you're interested.

answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/six-evidences-of-young-earth/
Thank you user

>legit question to christians ITT: how do you reconcile the biblical stories obviously being not true?
They are all true and they all happened literally. God created the Heavens and the Earth and all life on this Earth, God created Adam and Eve, there was The Flood, God unleashed the plagues upon Egypt and the splitting of the red sea, a talking donkey, and a man that walks around healing people and raising people from the dead.

>As in the geneologies from the "start" of the world only adding up to ~6k years
Yes, all life on this Earth is recent (6,000-12,000 years), but the Earth and the Universe may have been around much longer. Jesus said in the Bible He saw Satan fall like a lightning bolt from Heaven, when did this happen because by the time of Genesis, Satan was already fallen.

(1) In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. (2) The earth was formless and void, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the water. (Genesis 1:1-2)

Notice how there could be a gap between verses 1 and 2. Why was the Earth formless and void in the first place? Why wasn't it already created with everybody on it? Look up "Gap Theory." Be smart and open your mind.

>a "firmament" that holds the other sea above the sky so it doesn't fall on us, etc. etc.
The Bible doesn't say this in this way. This was a very common misconception in the pagan world which is commonly misattributed to the Bible. Pic related. God Bless.

>1998+19
>still worshiping a dead kike on a stick
kek

>AD 2017
>using a (((fascism))) flag
Top hue

youtu.be/kV47SC7mSyc

I don't know what I am. I am wondering myself. I only know I am attracted to theologies that shows despair and a realisation of the hopelessness in trusting yourself.

Damn dude, geology, biology and astronomy are fucking done. How will they recover?

And the biblical flood too? Enlighten me senpai

I have, was raised by an orthodox priest. Doesn't make the stuff any less bullshit

>And the biblical flood too? Enlighten me senpai
About 12,000-6,000 years ago, the Earth was formless and void. That is when the Creation event in Genesis 1:2 starts. We do not know what the Earth was like before this time and for how long after Genesis 1:1.

Between the time of Adam and Noah, the Earth was different. We don't know exactly how. All we know is after The Flood, God gave Noah a rainbow as a covenant that God will not Flood the Earth again. This means that during antediluvian Earth, there was no possibility of a rainbow, hence no rain. Many speculate antediluvian Earth was covered in some haze with a thicker atmosphere with no chance of a rainbow. The rest is speculation and that's up to you to look into. By the way, all ancient religion and customs do point to a cataclysmic Flood event in ancient human history.

L.A. Marzulli does cover this youtube.com/watch?v=YvIPswDBzYU. Again look around and do your research and read your Bible. Seek and you will find.

>"once saved, always saved" is not Biblical
Please explain. My understanding in the opposite by default but that's because it's never been explained any other way to me.

You need to pray about it and read your Bible. Specifically what Jesus Himself said in the four gospels. It's all right there in front of you. Faith without works is dead, and I can't be your replacement for the Holy Spirit. Don't let man's interpretation through religious organizations or some pastor's doctrine tell you what God is trying to tell you through the Scriptures. Let the Holy Spirit speak to you.

Wow, if only that theory wasn't retarded. Thanks for your thoughts though!

Think of Salvation as a journey. When you do, you can see why it is a mistake. Your assurance is in Christ so you will grip onto Him for as long as you live and never let go.

youtu.be/yE_PKGBxKBs

Glad to help, God Bless.

>For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. (1 Corinthians 1:18)

youtu.be/YQjJKltHlhM

Acts 8
30So Philip ran to him and heard him reading Isaiah the prophet and asked, "Do you understand what you are reading?"
31 And he said, "How can I, unless someone guides me?" And he invited Philip to come up and sit with him.

God has appoint some to be teachers user. Thanks anyway though

But isn't that the opposite of grace? If you're doing all the work that isn't faith in God that's faith in yourself.

It is only the opposite of it if you think you can do it on your own. That is why I said that your assurance is in Christ, not yourself. So you must cling onto him like a rabid dog to the very end.

This is included in the Bible because Christian's don't want you to read the Bible and understand it yourself. They want to tell you what it says and how to interpret it. If you read without a "teachers" insight you will realize it's bullshit.

So you don't believe in an inherent bible?

Just came across this video. They say that the holy spirit is a separate person in this video, isn't it against the trinity?
youtu.be/oNNZO9i1Gjc

The Holy Spirit is not the Father or Jesus. It is a 'separate' person in that regard. But He is still God like the Father and the Son and share the same essence with them.

No. I believe all organized religion is evil. If you want to find God you do it without the help of books or organizations designed to control you and take your money. I'm not saying that to be a troll either. If you are a Christian I highly recommend you take a hard honest look at organized religion and realize that you can get to heaven and know God without it.

>tfw no good Christian kino

What, I thought the Holy Spirit is God himself

John 10:30 King James Version (KJV)

30 I and my Father are one.

Yes, but God is three persons.

Step 1: Realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: Realize the christcuck threads on Sup Forums are created by shills
Step 3: Realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: Be spritual, not religious. Focus on self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.

Spiritual: Being open minded about our consciousness and its connection to the wider universe; are we insignificant or just the universe experiencing itself. Do we really die? Are we really alive?

Religion: Believing a book written by a couple of lunatics 2 thousand years ago about the adventures of a schizophrenic and his stories of an invisible sky wizard who created everything

Spiritual: Being a human, wondering, building, dreaming

Religion: Cancer, war, money, mind control, pedophilia, death

Christianity is a jewish scourge upon the western world, and the root of hyper-empathetic liberal ideology. It glorifies weakness and submission while vilifying strength and self determination.

Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon.

This 'big lie' technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was "King of the Jews", in the sense that so-called 'Jews' today call themselves 'Jews'. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word 'Jew' in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called 'Jews' of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable

>God is three persons.
But if I take this trinity into consideration, God is one person in three form.

>Christianity glorifies weakness and submission

lol, maybe if you don't actually read the fucking Bible.

1 Peter 3:13-18

"Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed. “Do not fear their threats; do not be frightened.” But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect, keeping a clear conscience, so that those who speak maliciously against your good behavior in Christ may be ashamed of their slander. For it is better, if it is God’s will, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil. For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit."

Lord forgive me for cursing

The diagram says that God the Father is not God the Son and God the Spirit and so on and so on.

>Be spritual, not religious

There is no greater cancer than this

desertwisdom.org/dttw/resurrection/radical-catacomb-teaching.html

Oh, I've failed to see that.

>Spread the Word
crossexamined.org/christian-apologetics/

Christian Apologetics can be summarized in two parts: (a) objective reasons and evidence that Christianity is true (it corresponds to reality) and, (b) the communication of that truth to the world.

In a way, this is what Dr. Jordan B. Peterson is doing with his Bible lecture series. Christ is logos.

The father I get it he's God
The son is Jesus, whom was created by God in the womb of the Virgin Mary. And because he was created by God, he is also God.
But what is the holy spirit exactly?