Why do europoors not have 2nd amendment?

Why don't we have it, are Americans truly better then us ?

We need it right now migrants will change Europe streets won't be safe anymore. It will be like USA with negros.

Anyhow it's hypocritical that our leaders have 24/7 protection but our lives are suppose to be worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sckyo3-f2D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have our state to protect us

Why don't Europeans have a first amendment for that matter? It's bad enough facing social pressure for speaking unpopular opinions, but punishment from the government too?

The only conclusion I can honestly draw is that America was at least set up to be enrich it's citizens with personal freedom and Europe or the EU was set up to curb these same things and keep you under control.

Yeah but are Europeans so cucked ?

we copied US culture

Lolk

Still they have guns in Walmart we don't

no shit we don't have walmart, mr brainboy

You can if you are in Switzerland

I used to be against gun ownership until I realized that criminals will get their hands on guns either way and its better to be prepared and protect yourself.

So... Guns protect you? Just someone else is responsible for using them?

Bernie

By the way, the reasoning is that our founding fathers legitimately feared tyranny and were well-read enough to understand what happens to disarmed populations.

We dont need a second amendment becauset the immigrants sells illegal weapons everywhere, at least here in Sweden.

If you want to have non illegal firearms, then support the nordic resistans moment because they want to give everyone rifles and weapons.

Same reason they dont have trucks. European culture is one of King and servants. They dont know anything about freedom. They dont want freedom. Freedom is scary. It means being responsible for your own mistakes.

Also it is Usa who disarm us. after ww2 they took away all weapons from the germans and the germans have not had any weapons since.

says the american that burn all books after ww2 and banned literature in germany

Not my fault they let us ban their literature in their own country. Not our fault they invaded Russian during the winter. The constitution is American freedoms, not Germanic freedoms.

First amendment is truly the greatest thing about america

in italy we don't need an amendment to blast your head off

Because continental Europe has always been more statist. Europeans believed that their governments wouldn't ever be so unreasonable as to deprive them of their firearms or jeopardize their safety.

See how this turned out.

I'm not even sure whether the upcoming civil wars are going to fix this issue. I mean people were keen to trust their governments after the horrors of two world wars, will a third one even change this part of our culture at this point?

Anyway, once the fighting is over, I'm pretty sure people are going to have free access to firearms for a couple of decades simply due to the fact that the pendulum is going to swing really far right.

>burned all books after WW2
Yeah it was a fuckup, and it was our fuckup to make.

That's what comes with Freedom, shit happens. We have books now, we fixed it. Welcome to responsibility Jamal.

There are no freedom in america.
Go and read a book.
Typical amerikans we are the most redpilled we are the only good country in the world everybody else is bad.

t. mohammad

Because Europeans have almost always been ruled by some form of tyrant throughout every period of history.

Because America is a country that was literally founded by criminals. We don't need a 2nd amendment, we're already better (and whiter) than them.

Germany does still not have books and many other countrys in EU still do not have any freedom because you Took it away from us. thats is the real reason we dont have firearms in europa, we had before but YOU took it.

the balkans are still supplying WE with guns. many people still have from the war left-over personal workshops where they produce illegal weapons. and somehow they end up in the Netherlands in the end. organized crime etc...

Yes and the criminals is the USA/ ZSA

germany still doesnt have books because german govt hates thought.

Feel sorry for you keks. Any government that fears the people owning guns is a corrupt one.

>yurofriends will never know what this much freedom tastes like

thank you Croatia for you sacrifice when you bring the guns to Sweden.
Za dom spremni!

Oh, and by the way, this applies to freedom of speech and even taxation. Simply put, Europeans didn't have a problem with giving the state a lot of power, because they didn't believe that the state could turn on the people supporting it.

The United States were born as an act of rebelion, so the Founding Fathers introduced a system that would keep the state in check. Basically, they expected all this shit to happen and they did everything in their power to prevent it.

Consequently, their country might avoid violent conflict while Western Europe will be busy watering the tree of freedom. I'm really glad Poland might be able to avoid this shitstorm altogether while simultaneously reaping all the benefits of undermining the leftist/globalist/authoritarian establishment. For once it seems like history won't throw us under the bus.

But it's easy as fuck to get legal weapons in Sweden.
Just join a hunting club.

We are 10th in the world in weapons per capita.

It has always been this way, peasants couldn't own guns because they wold kill the landowner.

Its not the german govt any more its a american-zionistic government that has taken over the country.

Kek, don't kid yourself. They don't give a shit about us. They care even less about us than they do about the shitskins they import.
We NEED a second amendment if we want to survive.

>posting a felony on a Taiwanese gay bashing forum
Enjoy getting v&

We support your right to bear arms, swedecuck. We think every country in the world should have a bill of rights. Don't get mad at people who are your only ally in the matter.

And getting mad at people today over history? Buddy, nobody on Sup Forums had anything to do with that, those people are all dead, get a grip on reality and face the real problem which is your government.

You must be thinking of the western cucks

I can keep any weapon I want

Even the Swedish jägareförbundet is doing what it can to forbide firearms.
and the problem is that our weapons are not for defense but for a false sense of freedom.

We actually have a similar clause allowing us to bear arms in the English Bill of Rights, which inspired the US Bill of Rights, but we kind of ignored in during the 20th Century, with the final nail in the coffin being hammered in 1997 after the Dunblane attack.

Guns are one of those things that make it really hard for me to hate people from other countries. My guns are multinational as fuck. I've got Croatian, German, Turkish and American guns. If my rooty tooty point-n-shooties can get along, why can't we?

>it's easy for me to get a gun made in a country where it's hard to get a gun if you're the guy that made it

Well, duh. It's not like you can make the guns disappear. And even if you could, people would just make new ones, because it's just that fucking easy for a fairly competent metal worker.

All I'm saying is that western governments are outlawing the posession of firearms by law-abiding citizens, because they essentialy turned on them - and it will be seen as one of the biggest acts of treason ever commited in the history of our species by the future generations. I mean shit, if you disregard all the politically correct newspeak, several western governments are essentially waging a war on their citizenry in order to replace it at this point. Those are slow-burning conflicts right now, but they're guaranteed to explode once the people feel cornered enough.

We're literally witnessing the new Spring of Nations.

Why does USA have stupid gun laws then? why will ATF come and shot you dog if you put a stick behind a pistol? why is all americans scared of a gun ban if you govt is so free?

Well, we saw what happened after some revolts when the peasants took guns, you guys just had a revolt and kept the guns, we didn't.

btw is there any europoors that will sell to me in sweden so i dont have to pay high prices to albans for shitty AKs

As much as i'd love guns to be legalized here as in America, I think it would cause such a massive uprising and hundreds even thousands of deaths.

People here have lived their whole lives without guns, without any sort of freedom really, the power rush would go straight to their head

Is that a fleshlight suppressor? And the charm on the pistol is super kuwaii

Btw the Czech Republic has more concealed carry per population than usa.

kek, i hope you are kidding.

Guns are cool, but so is not going bankrupt every time you go to the hospital so I'm not hugely bothered

Ill just leave this here and go to bed because you will never figure out the joke.

If you have health insurance it's not a problem

>Ill just leave this here and go to bed because you will never figure out the joke.

whats is the joke then i dont get it? The joke that Usa is not free?

Yeah so if a terrorist kill 50 and Damage 100st that is cheaper then if one guy had a gun and killed the terrorist?

>implying

This couldn't be more true. American's are descendants of people who had the balls to come here and embrace a new land and later, a culture born out of the frontier. Murica fuck yeah.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sckyo3-f2D8

>implying again

the swiss have guns, but euro dipshit retard faggot fucks never mention that - go ahead ask one about it. they clam up

Good guy greece!
use that to kill the gypsy maffian in menidi.
I stand with Golden Dawn!

WW2 happend! Americunts were afraid we would kill their occuping soldiers.

Before WW2 you could own guns and rifles here.

Thanks Murica

How you know about it???

>Czech Republic
The Czech Republic have better gun laws and can carry for defence.

>Why don't we have it,
Tyranny.

> are Americans truly better then us
They are about 20 years behind us, in terms of governments tyranny. All governments sooner or later descend into tyranny, you can't escape that.

>Anyhow it's hypocritical that our leaders have 24/7 protection but our lives are suppose to be worthless.
Yeah, that's the only hypocritical thing governments do....

20 years was an over-estimate, i'd give them like 15 at most.

All know it here in sweden.
Horrible when gypsies can sell drugs in the middle of open streets and the police do nothing and the Greek government does not care for the people only for their own wallets.
We are very sorry for your situation in Greece and hope you will unite as one people again.

Oh boy I feel so insecure all the time. I wish we all had guns and it would be just like in uhmurica .. no wait I don't.

To conquer a nation, you must first disarm its citizens'

Need more reasons fatlander?

There's no felony in that pic

The important thing about the citizens being armed is it means society is not strictly divided into those who live by the plough and those who live by work. The military and police form a common culture with the armed citizenry from whence they draw their recruits.

holy shit you are pathetic

We can have guns. It's just a lot more regulated so we don't need them to protect ourselves from the nutjobs with AR15s like in Burgerland.

>have loads of guns
>scot goes crazy in scotland
>scottish pm takes away guns from england
>"lol now we've done that its time for devolution"

FUCKING SCOTS

so nutjobs without ar15 are not dangerous? what if a nutjob go home to you with a flamthower will you take you pelletrifle and shoot him with bbs?

>USA with negros
Except you dont have guns but they do.