youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447
youtube.com/watch?v=ACegJZeRbYk
youtube.com/watch?v=qPEbrqgrwtQ
youtu.be/t9bquunDh1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

POST BUNDO

These fucking niggers always makes me laugh
Just how dumb are they really. I feel bad for the ones that are woke cause they're really a minority.

A PROBE IN TO LYNCH WAS JUST ANNOUNCED AND NOBODY IS FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Reminder to sort yourself out. Not tomorrow, right now, or else, you will end up like breakroom user

Christian general

I say it again and again. If these things lacked agent provocateurs and fellow compatriots opening the gates to goths then there would be less cause for concern.

Is the press conference today on camera or off?

>people making 3 figures is poor??

it was annouced like 3 days ago or something, i sure hope she goes down this time and brings hillary with her but i have my doubts

Because nothing will come of it and everyone knows it.

FRIDAY SCHEDULE

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796354447

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly. The President will then meet with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis. Later in the morning, the President will sign the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017.

ALL TIMES IN EST

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly

10:30AM THE PRESIDENT meets with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Secretary of Defense James Mattis

11:30AM THE PRESIDENT signs the Department of Veterans Affairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act of 2017

>Briefing Schedule

1:30PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sean Spicer

DEFEND THIS

We have a simple flag, is the most religious state, and the least Jewish state at that. We've earned it.

I've made that mistake in speaking before. He probably meant 6 but instead counting in Ks.

Praise the BOTUS!

Pence rally coming soon!

You better not be calling this thread nu/pol/. After /mlpol/ whoever stood their ground after the "go back to t_d" raid belongs here or is an old/b/ or old/v/ veteran

/heem/ went to shit more or less at the same time Reebok started sponsoring fighter kits. That totally removed the soul of the sport. Thank god for Holly Holm kicking the soul out of Ronda or we would have lost that to the SJW as well.

We are working, damn jobs. Victory celebration tonight.

Joe getting pummeled by leftists, tries to damage control

Made sense til the Russia part

Could cartoonists at least try to make these funny? This is worse than ted rall's shit.

>people making three figures is poor
Wait..What?
Also what the fuck is dapped this post?

Do you, as a hwhite man, come in contact with a whooole lotta...*tap tap tap* black faces?

Pence speaking soon, audio only

>stood their ground after the "go back to t_d" raid belongs here or is an old/b/ or old/v/ veteran
Or is actually just a native.

Like I was saying last thread; why the fuck does a small business have to go to the insurance market to make deals and contracts for medical services? Why CAN'T they charter an organization to do exactly that, as this idiotic law prohibits to protect insurance company profits? Moreover, why can't ANYONE AT ALL enter into a voluntary organization chartered to negotiate for health services in a risk pool of their own design?

I know the law says it's because insurance companies have to represent a cross-section of their region's inhabitants, but it's time for that fucking niggerhugging shit to end.

MAY GOD DAMN THE JEWS AND CENTRALIZED BANKING

Most Based Whites as well.

/Shreveport/ here. Louisiana would be amazing if all the Yankee transplants in New Orleans would fuck off. You guys are lucky that you don't get many of those.

sieg heil

videogames are getting more and more political. It's their agenda. There is no stopping it, and of you try talking about it, you will get nu/pol/ on the case quick. I see anons getting tired of it over there. Hell, one of their popular youtubers made a kang joke in one pf their new videos, and neogaf lost it's shit. "Toxic chan/pol culture", they called it. Toxic chan culture. On a chan board. Think about that. Gamers who have never cared about politics can't stop talking about it, and all because neogaf always doubles down

Sup Forums is the new boogeyman, whetever you like it or not. anything happens, it's on us, even if nobody here heard about it. This whole deal with far cry 5 has been the perfect example

The storm is brewing. We've been thru it before, best to get ready for it

True but you must acknowledge there are very few natives among Trump supporters as this board (both the natsoc and the Ron Paul libertarians) was rabidly anti imperialists to the point of being anti American. And they still are.

STAND AND DELIVER THE SCOOPS, GRONGLP SUUUMPFG

Imagine being this deranged.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPEbrqgrwtQ

What room does this state have writing up travel bans on behalf of LeBBQGTFO again?

FUCKING YIDS WANT TO CRIPPLE AMERICA AND EMPOWER THE EASTERN SIDE OF THE PLANET IN THIS YEAR OR THE NEXT.

FUCK THAT LET CHINA DISSOLVE AND LET RUSSIA CLEANSE ITSELF AGAIN

on the plus side, any thread we show up in will get deleted when we start winning.

i guess it's because medical insurance is often a benefit of employment in many jobs. maybe it's tax-free compensation

youtu.be/t9bquunDh1Y

So we formed the vodka powered freedom machine?
Yeah. We have the most blacks after all.
I'm slightly disappointed in Kentucky. Also, Florida needs to be punished for it's betrayal.

yeeaHH da SKEWPS

What else should there be?

3 figures is between $100-999. so yes you would be poor making that amount in a year. Niggers probably meant $100-999K though which is referred to as 6 figures ($XXX,XXX)

Sad!

Kek

I wish now I had moved there instead Alabama.

Bundo is not a rabbit to cross.

I can't believe we let him get the nuclear codes. I'm scared. What do we do?

the girl going in the muslim entrance to the school doesnt have her hair covered, this comic is unrealistic

it's pretty much a badge of honor (on any site, not just here) to get banned/censored despite not breaking any site rules. it's an immediate sign that your opponents have no argument against you and have to resort to appeal to authority for justification

Mongler for Chief of Staff.

>but you must acknowledge there are very few natives among Trump supporters as this board (both the natsoc and the Ron Paul libertarians) was rabidly anti imperialists to the point of being anti American. And they still are.

I don't know when we agreed this was an invader general. There were always pragmatist/libertarian/ancap types that would follow through like me. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that one would even openly suggest such a thing.

Chief advisor Dolan

Jew meme for treasury

He also choked away his legacy.

Kek.

shouldn't be carpetbagging

I got an image on what "nu/pol/" is on my computer but I'm not in my house right now

Basically nu/pol/ are people who don't understand and disregard chan culture. mostly seen on blue boards, neogaffers on Sup Forums are a perfect example, see
You can tell who it is by complaining about "toxic chan culture" and telling anyone who disagree with the to "go back to Sup Forums

Why are they allowed to print such fucking lies?

It`s not just the "Ron Paul" sorts, it`s a problem with their ideology that think the world revolves around economic matters.
And then you remember Lenin:
>"The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."
And yes, they are that retarded to the point of not understanding it.

Wow, that's a level of apocalyptic hysteria that makes Sup Forums look levelheaded

Let's not act like anything is actually going to come of it.

Florida's numbers are probably like that because the census counts Jews as White. Broward County probably handicaps those state numbers somewhat.

Good questions. It's stupid to condition it to a "trade association" but not allow individuals or a created for the purpose business to do just that. Clearly protectionism but I don't think it's a subject for this particular bill. Getting it passed as it is will already be a miracle and lots of republicans are certainly in the pockets of the healrhcare industry.

Big happenings @ 2pm EST

well that's just silly

>shadow the edgehog
>mattis
forgive me for not being an autistic sonicfag but what's the correlation?

How is bannon dolan or mongler priebus?

w-what betrayal?
please no bully

THE CHAOS EMERALDS

Broward is a plague of liberals and they bled over into dade, plus new south americans in dade turned it blue

All of the evidence was moved to the Obama presidential library which isn't allowed to be accessed for 5 years

CHAOS

Shadow uses moves that start with CHAOS
Mattis's handle is CHAOS

>it`s a problem with their ideology that think the world revolves around economic matters.
I happen to be one of the people who think that economics are probably one of the more important matters and that is why I voted for the best choice economically.

sounds very r/donald to me. how about a less childish meme?

Except they can be, and will be. Obama can't hide, can't run.

What does this mean?

Forgot about that. I guess snowbirds don't help either.
Yanking your chain, m8.

>(((climate change)))
This actually explains the religious world-ending freakout over Trump exiting the Paris Climate Accords. Without the US cucking itself for the purpose of (((sustainability))) and (((climate change))), that entire post is just so much play-pretend and what-if. I love our President so goddamned much.

Really?

What about pic related?

it's no secret that economics is important, but it's not the sole factor at play

His callsign is Chaos and he's said "I keep other people awake at night" with a straight face. OwTheEdge is a reasonable joke persona for him.

What about one of the Warhammer chaos gods?

Lynch is going to plead the 5th, Senate will ask a few questions, and nothing will happen.

Rinced Penis
Cock Mongeler

What would it matter? Yes, it would be pretty treasonous, but aren't the codes changed pretty frequently?

Does anyone have the "Gay sex isn't gay" pic from a spencerfat?

Ben does know Samson died right?

It would have to be Khorne. Pic related.

Most any decision can be judged by the economic cost or benefit in the long run on the average citizen.

"Before we have freedom and democracy, could we have some meat and bread?"

Mad Dog could be Holly as well

Start screaming hysterically
Russians!
Russians!
Russians!
And advocate for a preemptive invasion.

I think he does. He's drawn a few comics recently concerned that Trump will fall in the end, or be taken down.

Power can get you any amount of money in the world.
Reason why one of the most rich persons in the country felt helpless without power to help his own country.
Do you understand how simple it is?
Someone with power can order all your money, and even a kid holding a gun pointed towards your face, with a 25 cents bullet can have power over your life, doesn`t matter how much of a billionaire you are.
You understand now how silly your statement is?
>"The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."
Lenin was a vampire but he knew what he was talking about in his urge to destroy everything.

There are laws specifically prohibiting it

That would be grounds for obstruction of justice tho? They already have the emails and conversations on hand

So declare it a national security issue and have the military seize it.

haruka-san for transportation