Why does white parents allow their kids to go to college?

Why does white parents allow their kids to go to college?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_University
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>someone (who was probably weak minded to begin with) changed a lot in college
>WHY DOES(sic.) WHITE PARENTS ALLOW THEIR KIDS TO GO TO COLLEGE

If being a generalizing dumbfuck would hurt, you would have already died from the pain only.

College:
>Hey, we'll change your kid's behavior, we'll promote ideas sponsored by George Soros and United Nations, also we'd like to remind you that Gender Fluid Workshops are totally optional but recommended.
Parents:
>Ok, as long as he/she finds a job
Tell me I'm lying

She looks younger in the second image.

ok but when will Hungary do something about the dozens of teachers that allowed those courses to take place?
Soros has a young son and he is just as liberal and just as jewish as him. His kid will promote those exact same courses in the next few years.

Because they don't want to be useless trash of society like you are and actually learn something worthwhile?

she got a haircut?

>CEU has 1380 students from 100 countries and 300 faculty members from more than 30 countries. CEU was founded by hedge fund manager George Soros, who has provided an endowment of US$880 million, making the university one of the wealthiest in Europe

Why did he chose Hungary?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_European_University

Notable teachers (confirmed jews)
>Shlomo Avineri, Political Science
>Allen Feldman, Cultural Anthropology
>Donald L. Horowitz, Law and Political Science
>Ernest Gellner Philosophy and Social Anthropology
>Steven Plaut, Economics, Political Science and International Relations
>Don Kalb, Sociology and Social Anthropology

Short hair fits her face better
Or maybe it's just eye makeup which makes it better
Who gives a fuck anyway

>daddy daddy I'm an enlighten progressive person, facebook friends love me and my teacher told me I'm the future of society XD.

Dibs on being the Alpha that gets her to grow back dem sexy ginger locks

Pixie cuts are cute.

Most people would be better off going to work and investing the money that they, their parents, their state, and their charities would have spent on their education into a house. However, employers are still looking for applicants to have checked the degree box. If I had known how little I would have used my college, and how nobody would have actually checked if I really went to college, I would have never wasted money on it and just lied on applications.

Sweden is prospering by having a heavy progressive tax system
but you are uneducated so you wouldn't understand the benefits of progressive tax and free health care (plus free college)

I agree but the stupid shit she is doing with her mouth pisses me off.

Because they can, cause they are not poor niggers? Knowing jewish society will make you immune to it.

I-it's just self-expression you white supremacist Drumpf supporting scum!

How many people actually use their college education beyond being able check a box on an application that says they went? Some I'm sure, but far from all.

She has red hair, but her hair is dyed red.

there is no education in college/university outside of medicine and chemistry/math/etc.
Even so I'm afraid the new generation of biologists and chemists are more like breaking bad experts than professionals

>>someone (who was probably weak minded to begin with)
All women are weak minded, their inherent nature is to orient & frame themselves to the dominant men in their lives. If they aren't married to a husband, then college professors fill that role.

Why are white women so easy to brainwash?

Society rewards people who boost their ego 24/7
(the girls themselves receive a lot of benefits from taking pics and using a lot of make up too)

T. Soros

She looks better in the second one desu

pic didn't upload
try again

>tfw love girls with short hair
>tfw lefty cunts have ruined it

It's not college, so much, as choosing the wrong major. If you go to a legitimate no-bullshit engineering school, or medical school you don't see all the chicanery that you see at a liberal arts college.

They're already brainless. Their empty heads are easy to fill with shit.

>tfw to intelligent too get accepted into college

my nigga..

Bro...

Son...

explain me why this jewish brainwashing encourage them to hate Israel.anywaye are european universities in the same situation as their american counterparts. universities always tend to be more left oriented.

*two, tew

because they are too stupid "literally" to be accepted into a trade school

>implying white men aren't
lmao

>tfw to intelligent to afford college

i know this feel all too well

iktfb