OPERATION IMPEACH THE ORANGE

Alright, us Polers/4channers are pretty well known for operations that are, usually, successful. Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president. Today, I propose that we take it upon ourselves to get Trump impeached. We built him, so if anybody can take him down, it is us. This Sessions/Comey testimony is proof that Trump is a shady liar, and unfit and untrustworthy, and just all around can't be president. He's a cringeworthy cuck and we must do all we can to get him impeached. He obstructed justice, intimidated the fucking FBI director, and as patriots, we must acknowledge and take action to get this man out of office.

Push for his impeachment, don't make your voice silent. Make sure House Republicans know that they must vote to impeach, in the interest of their party.

TWEET #ImpeachTheOrange
DO NOT STOP UNTIL IT TRENDS
MAKE SURE IT NEVER STOPS TRENDING UNTIL TRUMP IS IMPEACHED

This might be the most important thing we've ever done, do not let this opportunity slip. It is a good chance for us Polers to redeem ourselves after the horrific mistake of electing the worst president in our nation's history.

Make your voice heard.

Other urls found in this thread:

westernjournalism.com/report-millions-illegal-immigrants-likely-voted-barack-obama/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well good luck with that.

???????????????????????????????????
Can you fuck off please. Not your personal army.

No one will tweet that.

>us

Neck yourself, little bitch

This is just sad..

Your in the wrong trench motherfucker

And I was led to believe the shilling was coming from the left. Shameful. Do you just not care about your country?

stop coming here plebbit scum
go censor something in your own shit site

It would be a shame if these were posted.

What's the problem?

Kill yourself OP, fucking fag.

i can smell the manbun on your head

>polers

So much fucking cringe.

DUCK BLIMPF

FUCK QUERMPF

Is it hard for you to be so stupid? I guess not. Free rent in your parents basement and government gibs.

kill yourself faggot.

The shills have spiraled downward so hard, they're trying to get the board they're subverting to help destroy the reason why they're subverting the board in the first place

>rig all polls you see!
>provide no arguments here!
>know OP is right but muh jewish bandwagoning in a death cult has me needing shekels reeee not your army go away faggot i love destroying myself reee

orange xD orange xD cheeto xD orange cheeto xDDDDD DRUMPF XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kys fuck off

>"cringe"
>using reddit terms

First day on the job?

Count me in.

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

>polers
>4channers
Who the fuck says that shit? also sage
Oh great, this faggot with his copy and paste again.

Kek, what a bunch of cringeworthy cucks. I thought us Polers knew when to admit when we're wrong, but apparently I'm the only one.

>Do you just not care about your country?

I care more about watching Hillary dissolve into a wheezing pile of deliquescent. corrupted flesh, as her failing brain ponders the approaching oblivion.

Also, you're a faggot - kill yourself

Indeed, count me as one of the fellow 'dank memers' who regretted deeply voting for this orange gorilla. His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation. As a proud member of the dank 'alt-right', I think that impeaching him and giving control to the 'dank'-er Democrat party would be in our best interests. As a fellow rural, uneducated white male voter who enjoys making 'dank' memes, I certainly will participate in the typical Sup Forums-style, naturally-develped, grassroots hashtag campaign. Young people like us need to make our voices heard and vote for 'hip' candidates like Hillary Clinton or Bernie Sanders!

>Polers

lowest fuckin' bait I ever seen

Sage!

nice try shariablue

sage
a
g
e

This place isn't a psy op JIDF honeypot? Long live Jizzrael
>60 miles of wall ford plant fucked off i have tapes i dont have tapes maga reeeeee
Bush was shit and so is your whole party. Dont you have any poor people to kill?

We don't elect our presidents by a mere popular vote.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Learn this one fact.

kys OP

Trump was a fool for not jailing the entire clinton family, lynch, and comey.
These people don't deserve freedom.

Now I know that this is a bait but there are people like that, so here is my response to it.

Ha... Ha... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Boy, you in from some gas chambers, why don't you fuck make like Bernie Sanders and go be a cuck somewhere else?

Trump is our Emperor. Our as in every one of us all. Including you. Wherever you live.

It's a matter of time till we actually get helicopters to kill all leftists, Islamists and fucking Jews.

Yeah. 330 jews over rule 330 million

HELLO NOAH ANTWILER

stick to twitter fag

Not your personal army

Trump doesnt use twatter

Ur a faget

Russia's

Hillary is no longer relevant. Deal with it.

This is why we used to say you don't talking about Sup Forums.

Fucking Share blue, correct the record, fagot's like you. Eat a circumcisised dick.

When he necked with the faggot pence?

over 5.3 Million illegals voted for Obama in 2012, how many do you think voted for Hillary?

westernjournalism.com/report-millions-illegal-immigrants-likely-voted-barack-obama/

now this is an awwwwooooovement i can get behind

POST your address OP

>us

Every vote matters. Legal or illegal, everyone deserves a voice.

anyone opposing this is putting party before Sup Forums

You people are legitimately retarded.

stop Podesta your going to fucking jail for liking boipucci faggot

OP is an faggot

Were those russian cheater states or regular ones. Grab them. Shoot my 5th avenue supporters. I love the uneducated. I was a carpenter too!

>polers
>4channers

Fuck off you shill nigger.

I am not a shill.

Ok but what is your address so I can come over and work out the details with you?

This is now a #LynchLoretta thread. OP can go back to sucking cocks for starwars pogs. Nobody gives a fuck about that faggot anyway.

That's exactly what this is leading to.

Former potato voter here. We can't let blumph get the lunch cookies.

You heard him goyim. Impeach drumpfy

You're a faggot
that's for sure

Yes. We do.

Faggot.

Beautiful jewish baby and cabinet

your thread is bad, shill, shariablue pays you too much

>Hell, we even managed to elect the fucking president.
Please stop this meme.

Demon

So you never answered the question.
What exactly is the problem?
So far he's doing a good job from what I can tell.

Then you're just a retard.

you are the worst kind of shill

>us Polers

>spamming a hashtag will result in the president getting impeached

It's hard to believe people can be this fucking delusional, even liberal shills

No he's not

>Hillary is no longer relevant. Deal with it.

Not only am I dealing with it, I'm positively delighted by that fact.

My parents didn't go through the whole system, pay a fuckload of money, all during a civil war just so a fucking illegal and anchor baby can undermine them.

Eat shit and fucking die you faggot

Im sorry to inform you, but your personal army request has been denied.

I suggest you castrate yourself and choke on your own severed cock.

I see CTR is back in business. I thought you guys learned your lesson the last time Hillary threw you under the bus. I guess liberals are just that dumb.

Hillary must be pretty scared about the Lynching.

sage

fgt

LOL, op in all honesty, are you going to commit suicide when trump stays in office for the full 8 years?? You know 211 exists

Occulus and project roman goddess needs more golden dawn shekel symbols and shekels

and what might i ask has he done wrong
>inb4 your a /sg/nigger

You have no idea.

Clammo

I have a better operation almost done here.
May I post your family and your info here or not?
Also you should apply to a real job. Your parents won't last forever.

would have been funnier with the republican flag

eat shit, choke, and die commie

Please try to see this from my POV. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. And I care about whether or not my country leader is colluding with a foreign power, which is undoubtedly what Trump has done. We must impeach him for the good of our future. If not, what precedent will we be setting for our grandchildren? That it's okay to collude with dictators if it helps you win an election? No. Not now, not ever. Impeach. Impeach. Impeach. Those words must echo through Trump's presidency until they become a reality.

fuck off Reddit

Oy vey, get a load of this antisemite.

Bombed syria. Had his entire cabinet and self investigated. Is a broke ass. Is an antichrist. September 23?
I have very good idea. Your flag shows it all

You're shit at being subversive. You should've gone with impeaching trump on the back of his failure to build the wall/revoke DACA/fulfill other Sup Forums relevant campaign promises.