What exactly is wrong with millennial women to be independent?

What exactly is wrong with millennial women to be independent?

nothing, if only Europeans/Westerners existed. their bubble will burst one day and it's going to be glorius

>yet another shitty millennial thread
Sage

Ole' Boomer must be going on a rampage

Look at the results

>every millennial thinks they're a reality tv star
>every millennial thinks their thoughts are totally awesome and unique
>every millennial is an insufferable narcissist

god, she looks so fucking old

>soaks up taxpayer money at a deficit their entire lives
>independent

They're weak and therefore susceptible to bad ideas as are any women, user.

They're not actually independent, they just like to think they are.

The result of this individualistic narcissistic oriented society dumbfuck

>millennial women to be independent?

In my experience, millennial women are generally fickle and relatively unintelligent. So they say they want to be "independent", or "strong", or "equal" until it stops being fun or convenient for them.

Soe used to be a real qt. I fucked myself to pics and vids of her back when she was doing starcraft shit.

What happened? What's with the short haired dyke boy-girl look?

Seriously what happened

They don't actually want independence. They want all the benefits of being completely depended (having everything taken care of for them) without any of the parts where you have to do what you're told, or take responsibility for your actions.

Just inherit the money of you rich parents and stfu you cuck!

wow, she went from straight waifu material to trash

The problem is they're not independent. They've abandoned men to be married to the state.

Because they aren't. They are subsidized via the government at the disenfranchisement of men. Seriously can we block this faggot's IP already?

SAGE

James breaking up with her on Christmas destroyed her.

>many such cases
SAD

What Sup Forums needs to understand is that millennials are mostly sheltered from criticism. I'm an exception, because I never had the luxury of people being concerned about my feelings. When I read these millennials threads on Sup Forums, it reminds me a lot of my own old habits as well as the people I had to deal with growing up. But we now have an entire generation of people who do numerous things that are questionable, and they are that way because nobody ever ripped the shit out of them and criticized them and put enormous pressure on them like people did with me. Millennials are now too old to change; they have been cemented as who they are. Any attempted social shaming against them would run into a brick wall because they have been raised in a bubble their whole lives.
Also, you have successfully made me associate that Soe cunt with millennials. Good job OP.

By in large women can't be independent be it financially or emotionally.
Financially because they go to the government for their cash and emotionally due to the fact that it's an expression of prime importance to women so when not fullfilled by a man, they latch on to Liberalism, but it's unfullfilling so they act neurotic (for example; Mind Virus Feminism, Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome, Spinster etc.)

You're welcome.