Sup Forums BTFO

How do you respond?

Would he be willing to support the same restrictions on muslims for carrying out dozens of terrorist attacks this year?

We should deport his commie ass.

There have been plenty of changes in gun laws since Columbine. We've been repealing them.

If they really want to push that angle, why not count all the gun deaths in Detroit in the last few weeks? Seems like an even more alarming number to use in this sort of picture, in my opinion.

That picture doesn't even make sense.

except now you have to remove your shoes in airports unless you give the government a gigantic background check and all of your fingerprints etc. And an airport is not a school. That dumb nigger knows this

In the UK banning handguns and regulating rifles and shotguns has massively reduced the mass shootings and deaths by guns in this country. However, people should be able to own guns for self-defence through some kind of licence that states you can't take the gun out of your home, but are legally allowed to kill or injure someone who is trespassing.

This

Mind your own business, foreign fuck

>zero attacks in the name of Jesus
>thousands attacks of Muslims in the name of Allah and Mohammed and no change in regulation of Muslims

>be american
>go to cinema
>get shot
>go to school
>get shot
>be firefighter
>get shot
>work at building
>building collapses due to plane hitting it
>go on marathon
>get blown up

jesus even though gun crime was reduced, overall violent crime involving weapons like knives and shit increased

I agree that we shouldnt be taking our shoes off at airports.

You and that kike loving limey can fuck off.

So... He wants people not to wear any shoes?

>be brit
>no matter what you do the end result is you getting TRUCK'D

>have to take shoes off momentarily to go through airport security
>have to have gun unloaded, locked in a case, checked in early, and transported in the luggage compartment
Weird.

>No change in regulation of guns
It's already illegal to bring a gun into schools, all schools are gun free zones. what do you suggest? make it double illegal?

Footfags must leave.

Response: Brits, in point of fact, have no understanding of how guns work.

>Be British
>Go to train station
>Get blown up
>Walk around London
>Get run over
>Shop in markets
>Get stabbed
>Walk around town
>Get head cut off
>Go to concert
>Get blown up
>Install TV
>Have to pay fee
>Buy kitchen knives
>Have to show ID and pass thorough background check
>Criticize religion that's been attacking your nation
>Get arrested
>Have a bike wheel
>Get arrested
>Have almost all of your income taxed
>Healthcare is still shit

Except there is regulations...every single school is a "gun free zone."

Shoes aren't dangerous, the explosives being smuggled in the shoes are.

Also, congress didn't have anything to do with 'shoe regulations'. And gun regulations have changed.

thats because of 9/11

False equivalency. A direct comparison would be calling for a *ban* on shoes.

Islam is the religion of peace, diversity is our strength, Britain has always been a multicultural society.

gee.. almost like we know regulating these things would do nothing..

when are they going to start regulating vans/trucks/big vehicles?

You miss out on the gun deaths of those who needed killin' tho. Also, your violent crime did not decrease... ppl just used different weapons. Now they are using vans on bridges. Your retarded government's move I guess.

>HEHE GIVE US YOUR GUNS GOY
>GOY WHY DO YOU HATE CHILDREN, THE GUNS GOYIM
>GOY GIVE US THE FUCKING GUNS YOU OWN NOTHING GOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Always do the opposite of what the kike says.

You have the freedom to bear arms, not the freedom to bare feet

>Buy kitchen knives
>Have to show ID

Yes we don't let children buy knives, no background checks involved.

>Have almost all of your income taxed
Our tax rate isn't much higher than the USA. You pay 20% on the amount you earn in excess of £10,600, and of course we don't need to pay for health insurance

>Healthcare is still shit
Pic related, also spend less than half of what Americans spend for better outcomes.

It's already illegal for kids to own guns.
We already have laws against it.

We don't let our children buy guns.

Tax loopholes.

I pay for health insurance and see the doctor the same day if I'm feeling sick. If I need a test, it's a few days at most. You have to wait a week just to see the doctor and have to wait months for testing.

Also our police can kill threats while yours run away.

Just last week, I was trying to buy a pair of heavy-duty mountaineering boots, but I was told that assault boots with a removable inner boot were illegal. I ended up getting a pair of Crocs and a thick pair of socks for climbing Everest.

What a fucking idiot. The shoe bomber isn't why we take off our shoes at the airport. Goddamn. It's ok to be outraged. But holy fuck be outraged as an informed person.

Refer to the 2nd amendment and then call him a fag

>You have to wait a week just to see the doctor

At my local surgery you can see a doctor the same day if you book an appointment in person before 8am. Had a blood test a few months ago, referral was exactly a week.

SHALL

Is he suggesting we should have regulated shoes?

Fuck of with this non-sequitur bullshit.

Got em

Foreign communist scum

How about your GP? My ex says she has to wait at least 5 days to see her GP, she doesn't even bother most of the time when she's sick.

"31 school shootings"

Only if you count gang violence at inner city schools and other obscure incidents where someone got shot near a school zone. Columbine like shootings are extremely rare.

In any case your kid is vastly more likely to die in an accident while you drive him to school, than in a school shooting. Yet no one wants to ban parents from driving their kids to school instead of taking the vastly safer school bus.

noobs

When will this asshole be deported?

>be British
>have terror happen in your capital city every week for like 6 weeks now
>still have air of false superiority

Vast majority of violent crime committed by niggers, still no change in the regulation of niggers.

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Hippity Hoppity?

thousands of immigrants raping, murdering, stealing, assaulting accross millions of incidents accross europe, and millions across the US

NO CHANGE IN IMMIGRATION

Change the big shit first nigger.

Is your wife's son home from school yet?

SHALL

Slide thread. Sage.