Can someone explain to me why I hate niggers so much

No it's seriously not even a joke. Everyday I find myself hating them more than the last. I used to not give a shit about race and color, and now I do. Explain fuckers.

Everyone with even a drop of niggerblood must be killed

I used to be so tolerant of everybody, idk what happened. I went to civic nationalist during Trump's election, but my rightward swing has massively increased over the past several months. I'm a little bit scared, since it goes against all the values I've been taught at home and in school desu.

I've always been libertarian. Now with all the shit that's been going on, every day I stray further from the left.
I don't feel bad about it either.
Feels good to have a little disdain. It's motivated me to work out again, and make other self improvements.

because liberals lie about them constantly

Because you are observant.

Because you are an angry teenager, you aren't sure who you are supposed to be mad at and hate to avoid hating yourself. I was there when I was your age. Blacks are an easy target to through all your rage and angst and disgust at while you go through these tumultuous years. You know deep down you aren't a hateful person but hating feels good. As you get older things will calm down and you will be able to be the kind hearted boy you know you are

Because of their behavior.

pattern recognition is a bitch

Same here. At least with me I realized how great of a strain they (as a whole) drag on Western society. Then I started imaging what life would be like if they weren't around. I live in St. Louis, and just driving around the majority nog neighborhoods left me crying at what could have been.

Read some Nietzsche. It will make more sense.

You've been brainwashed for years, it takes some time to wear off. It's wearing off a bit everyday

Growing older makes everyone more cynical.
You can clearly see that people are full of shit where ever you go.

just remember there are really good people out there that are black. Tons of black people support Trump, even admire him.

All ethnicities have their sociopaths & crazies, bro.

I just don't think hatred helps us in any way. Sure I'm a nationalist, a Trump supporter, but I know tons of people of color, even Muslims that are Trump supporters. In fact I kind of like that we're the new transgressives.

Hating people because of their color....not my thing. In fact we need more Trump supporters, of all ethnicities for his re-election & beyond. It will happen.

Have a good day.

here are some reasons to consider

Once you start seeing reality through a racial lense you can never go back to being unaware. Everything you were taught was wrong begins to make sense and you wish to god it didn't.

I don't hate them per se. I can easily see past someones ethnicity if I get to know them and they prove my preconceived notions wrong.
It just so happens that 9/10 times those notions are correct.

>reddit

Because you're 14 and get picked on by niggers in school. It's a valid reason to hate niggers but it still makes you a beta faggot.

I feel the same, but getting mad really isn't healthy, I need to channel this somewhere productive.

They are privileged that is why. They whine and get everything they want, or youre a racist!

I hope this is fake are you telling me that even their retards are criminalsÉ At least white retards end up being wal mart greeters.

i wanst agaisnt blacks until i meet some of them.
never meet worst people in my life.
i was thinking it is just meme but once you meet thme, you cant like them. going to redpill spread hate against them much as possible

Yeah that is bullshit. I have black friends but for the most part you culture is filled with scum, I wish it was not true I really do

I used to laugh at the online stuff like "Haha Niggers!" but now after some time on pol I consider most of them to be trash. I don't let them walk behind me either after seeing "The knockout game".

Around Blacks
Never relax

and have your fucking finger on the trigger every fucking second around them.