Share your thoughts why you hate Reddit

Share your thoughts why you hate Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qSANa
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6alpd5/get_in_normie/
reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/3xxywn/terra_formars_is_an_obscenely_racist_manga_and/
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6j1ioq/iran_inaugurated_a_huge_clock_showing_that_israel/djas1rc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its full of aids

because of /r/the_dumbass

downvote and karma system rewards groupthink

Is a victimless crime still a crime if the crime being committed is the victim to themselves?

sage this slide bullshit. loretta lynch loretta lynch loretta lynch

i dont care about reddit

It's an echo chamber. If you have a differing opinion they downvote you to hell, and then go say the same anti-right shit over and over again while stroking each others cocks.

oh so you're part of the resist retards?

They ban you for voicing conservative opinions.

I don't hate reddit. Do you hate imgur and Justin Bieber?

found the fucking "she resisted!" hillshill

you have to go back

Its yet another popularity contest, rewarding herd mentality

good thread really enjoyed the political discussions you brought forth can't wait for your next post

full of pozzed cucks

Sheeeeiiiittttttt I ba luv redsheeeeeiiiittttt

i dont hate donald trump i dont love donald trump i simply dont care about donald

reddit is a shithole. just go to the politic thread, they are all SJWs.

I don't. Reddit is a less retarded Sup Forums.

I dont like the comment section. I like to hear everyone's options, Reddit has a system were the top comment is liked the most but is then drowned out with sub comments. I also dont like the obvious and controlled adds

It used to be decent until women found it and utterly ruined it beyond repair thanks to their virtue signaling and incompetence.

Also it enables groupthink (and thus normie-ness) unlike the near total freedom Sup Forums has. Also mods are much more lenient here than on plebbit, where you might simply get banned from some subreddits for posting on the """wrong""" ones

>Share your thoughts why you hate Reddit
Anyone who browses Sup Forums regularly already knows the answer.

In case anyone is curious about all this shilling, the real story is here:
Slide shit-tier threads like this for justice.

Sheeeeitt

The people there.

All fucking kikes, including mods.

more:

imgur.com/a/qSANa

Also recently got banned from /r/worldjews (yet again) for simply saying "Israel is a cancer"

Insta-ban.

All the good threads get locked and all my posts get down voted.

I hate Reddit because all the pretty camwhores left /soc/ and went there

Nathan Iverson is an evil genius

This.

Also everyone is a namefag.
Also, they reuse the same fucking 30 jokes over and over and over and over and people STILL think that shit is funny. Reddit is like the friend who overhears someone else say something funny one time, and then repeats it all day every day until it's no longer funny, it's annoying.

HURR DURR To be fair, I did Nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'Merican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. Yes. I get this reference. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You must be a hit at parties. I like you. Doctors hate you! Instructions unclear. Dick caught in you magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. As a black man and as a gay man and as a woman, black people suck, gay people are gross and women are bitches. You must be new to Reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once, and it's almost as if Reddit is composed of millions of individuals with different opinions and outlooks. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a bundle of sticks, 2/10, would not bang, not with that attitude. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels.

Because (((r/politcs))))

(Cont'd)

I really sympathize with pedophiles, but that has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. whoosh. Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now. OP will surely deliver, unless he's a cop, in which case he'll just shoot your dog. Anne frankly, I did nazi that coming. I literally came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, 11/10 with rice, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. You are now banned from /r/pyongyang What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad.

Literally copy and paste any one of these goddamn stupid sentences into any thread and you'll get 500 upvotes by people who go "LOL I TOTALLY GET THAT REFERENCE I AM PART OF THIS COOL CLUB TOO GUISE!"

the only sub ive ever visited is the robot wars one, its handy for updates ect.

Other than that i give 0 fucks about reddit and generally avoid it.

Dumping my subreddits that are pure.
Zero Cancer!
r/TeslaMotors
r/SpaceX
r/science
r/turkey
r/syriancivilwar
r/history
r/skookum
r/Debthub
r/Bestof
r/Nsfw2
r/asianmasculinity
r/BBC

Post more please

Huff the gas

Because it's full of beta nu-male faggots.
Pic related.

(((1 post by this ID)))

This is a slide thread. Slide threads pop up when real news happens.

Here is the real news:

They're smug

Also (((r/worldnews)))
and (((/r/news)))
and (((/r/the_donald)))

This is why I hate reddit: reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6alpd5/get_in_normie/

Cowardice for shutting down the Pizzagate investigation

... that's just in addition to their general asshattery

'Tis a masterpiece! My new desktop wallpaper for my work computer - let the triggering commence!
'Tis a masterpiece! My new desktop wallpaper for my work computer - let the triggering commence!

The whole rule against self-promotion really scarred my initiative to share my productivity.

So I shitpost all day everyday waiting for the day some sexy bitch who is the owner of a search business cucks my bank account by calling me using the information found on my unlinked website.

She just might be my waifu.

Sage

people who create a retarded subreddit that attracts more retards until they become more retarded together in a group

makes me wanna kms everytime

It's foreign

they're getting more stupid with every year, compare forum post from 2005 to reddit posts from today, they're all cluseless children

Actually I just got banned from /r/worldnews just now for posting this pic in context with someone else's comment.

>cocks

Got banned off worldnews even while everyone was upvoting just because i was saying europe has a problem with refugees

thank you guys, reading this was like a Bible of why I should hate reddit. Thank you, thank you!

this :^)

Reddit:

>most agreeable posts get upvoted to the top of the thread
>most controversial posts get buried and hidden

vs. Sup Forums:

>most controversial posts get the most attention
>most agreeable posts get less attention

I wish someone could doxx all those kike mods and shut that shit Zionist globalist subreddit down.

It's the purist internet circlejerk echo chamber. Fuck you if you have a dissenting opinion. The fact that users have to make and post with an account instantly prevents someone from being able to express their opinion fully. Post history, post karma, etc. it's all shitty. Not to mention the fucking layout of the whole site is eyecancer.

They're blue pilled cowards.

reddit.com/r/Blackfellas/comments/3xxywn/terra_formars_is_an_obscenely_racist_manga_and/

The fact that shit like this is encouraged there and you can fuck these niggers up with truth

People call Sup Forums an echochamber. But I can't name a single other social website that doesn't try to hide controversial content from its users.

>most agreeable posts get upvoted to the top of the thread

No, most shilled posts get upvoted to the top.

The day they got rid of the number of upvotes being shown with the number of downvotes on posts was the end of plebbit being useful.

This place is a far from an echo chamber as I've ever seen on line even here on pol.

its the epitome of this LE SUPER COOL RIGHT SIDE XD.
They don't care about nation, tradition, freedom, nothing what the right side stands for. They are like children who switch sides, and this time it became cool because trending, and at the end they themselves have absoltely no clue what it actually means.
They are often leftie rejects, but at least they started to realize how fucking idiotic leftist values are.
This is the minority who still have some hope to evolve, the rest will die out anyway when it won't be cool.

Also if you faggots are here to seeks shelter and you want to belong somewhere for the bloody fuck LURK MORE.

Reddit is like that space ship in WALL-E and all their users are hoverchair fatasses absorbing mind numbingly dumb content all day, except for the occasional spurt of cool once every gorillion posts. Sup Forums is garbage dump earth where everyone with a soul abandoned and left anonymous robots to clean up the mess, though there is a glimmer of natural beauty to be seen here that can't be found anywhere else.

NO ITS NOT CP. FUCK OFF!

agreeable/shilled - They are one in the same thing. Nearly every piece of content is fake and manufactured. Just a bunch of numales and bots posting "quirky" tumblr-tier shit and upvoting it. It's the biggest circlejerk on the web. Reddit makes me want to vomit.

if you say anything reddit disagrees with, they'll hide your posts or ban you

i hate their cancerous jokes

>user says something unfunny
>another user makes a joke of the unfunny joke
>a chain of shit forced jokes is created

besides, the upvote system is unjust

This is easy. A lot of times the most popular post is not the best post, or even the correct post. Yes, I know you can sort in different ways. But you shouldn't have to. Also, it looks like shit. And people type oddly there.

Worldnews mod here. You said we should exterminate Jews.

Don't believe this asshole.

>Implying Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber

Yeah the second anyone calls Sup Forums an echo chamber is when I know they've never actually been here.

This might be the only website in which contradictory views get MORE attention and discussion.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6j1ioq/iran_inaugurated_a_huge_clock_showing_that_israel/djas1rc/

I posted a link to a pic of Greater Israel's borders. Check how my comment was getting upvotes until mods removed it and banned me.

>Also everyone is a namefag

This is a very stupid point to make. Most of the internet is not like Sup Forums, 99 percent of social interaction online is namefag related.

Are you having a stroke?

The most controversial posts get the most replies on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is literally the farthest thing from an echo chamber on the web you doublenigger.

When Sup Forums introduces a downvote system and starts hiding "offensive" posts, then your echo chamber complaint may be legitimate.

Sup Forums is not an echo camber because all of the LARPers, shills and actual legitimate people post contradictory shit all the fucking time.

Like the only thing "stopping them" is usually five or six autists calling them out on their shit.

Lol, who is "you?" which account name?

You sound like another kike shill just making shit up.