Did he start the alt right movement almost 10 years ago?

Did he start the alt right movement almost 10 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

newfag detected

> 20 years ago

I don't want to completely disregard the idea, but at the very least he is completely not worth listening to as an alt-right person.

I think he probably was the epicenter of the first major movement of anti-sjw sentiment. But I am pretty sure he is a liberal.

Alt right is a term coined by a paleocon jew about ten years ago.

go away, dick. you've become sadly dependent on this maddox thing since the biggest problem ended. your show isn't funny without somebody to counter you, and you surround yourself with beta yes-men.

Is he a jew or eastern euro trash?

armenian

He was the first big name attached to offensive Internet humor (which is the true nature of Internet humor and of the alt-right), yes.

But unfortunately he's gone full cuck as of late.

wat.

"""alt-right""" only came about over the last two years, if that.

We need another genocide. Get to it, Erdogan!

he hasn't gone full cuck, he has just shit on a big part of his audience because his audience was largely composed of retarded idiots.

the guy pretends to be an sjw-type just to piss people off. he's playing a character. guys like dick capitalize on maddox's character to create false drama so they can get their patreon money from the retards who mindlessly hate on anything that smells like sjw bullshit.

maddox told all those people to fuck off, and plays the fool like fyodor karamazov. he doesn't give a shit about the bullshit drama that guys like dick roll around in.

t. Maddox.

PS: Kill yourself you SJW cuck.
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

>i don't understand ironically going against the grain to manufacture controversy

When OP doesn't post the name and expects me to know the people he looks up to...
Fuck you

>Maddox

Its not smart if it doesnt work and everyone hates you

>i don't know who fyodor karamazov is, nor do i understand the personality of the careless fool

>look at me I read Dostoyevsky im so smart
apex kek

>look at me, i mock people for making references to literature

No ONE person created the alt right. It's just a faggy name for shared values.

>how to look smart on the Internet

>totally missing the point due to the projection of vanity

I don't believe that for a second. "Pretending to be an SJW" absolutely obliterated his brand.

"He doesn't give a shit about the bullshit drama." Threatening his fans and guests of his podcast, trying to make a hit piece on Dick Masterson framing him as some sort of rapist, these things are drama.

Dude. Maddox is a failure. Don't compare him to the characters of Dostoevsky as if it somehow absolves him of his horrible career decisions.

kill yourself. this guy is basically just a professional whining cunt, yet considers himself "manly"
he is basically a human fedora.

You clearly don't understand maddox. He's a fucking cuck.

you're right. i don't have the energy to keep up the charade.

>I think he probably was the epicenter of the first major movement of anti-sjw sentiment

Funny thing about a lot of left leaning white guys, they will bash any sjw movement that hurts their personal interest, but jump on the bandwagon and go full sjw when it doesn't affect them personally

t. maddox

Please examine how badly this has gone for him. Maddox is fucking finished. I wouldn't be surprised if he kys soon.

>i didn't know maddox and dick are working together with the classic good cop/bad cop scheme, so i picked a side like a retard

>being this stupid
>2015+2

Maddox has always been a whiney cunt with an inferiority complex. Even back in 1999 he was whining constantly about jocks, children, and old people. It was funny at the time because many of us were younger and rants like his were relatively rare on the internet at the time.

It hasn't aged well.

>being this blind
>faggot meme numbers

>he is basically a human fedora

didn't he kind of become an sjw? I could see how he easily could

Fuck off back to 2004 when you were still vaguely funny you pathetic homo.

Dick and Maddox did a podcast.

He got jealous of people liking dick more, and felt like he was the true star of the show. So he kicked dick off and screwed him out of money. Then he slandered Dick by trumping up some shit about rape which cost dick relationships and business. Then the majority of the fans saw that maddox was a cuck and dumped him like the narc armenian jew fag he always was.

I don't think that he's a sjw. I think he's a narcissist who think anyone who disagrees with him is a mongoloid.