What the fuck is happening

Billionaires around the world are secretly funding billions of dollars into a scientific research to prove we live in a computer simulation.

Tell me, would you spend billions on some research based off some movie from the 90s if you didn't know something really fucking red pilled? What the fuck do these billionaires know that we don't?

thesun.co.uk/news/1925007/silicon-valley-billionaires-think-were-living-in-the-matrix-and-are-funding-research-to-help-us-escape/

>“Many scientists, philosophers, and business leaders believe that there is a 20-50% probability that humans are already living in a computer-simulated virtual world,”

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2016/10/billionaires-bankroll-escape-computer-simulation-called-reality.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/matrix-reboot-works-at-warner-bros-986292
youtu.be/QXyhkKHF9E0?t=57m57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not what they know that we don't, it's what they have that we don't...more money than sense.

activistpost.com/2016/10/billionaires-bankroll-escape-computer-simulation-called-reality.html

Elon Musk and several other unnamed billionaires believe we all live in a computer generated reality—they’re convinced the universe is a simulation. Therefore, they’re funding research aimed at helping us escape.

Elon Musk says one way to escape might be plugging your brain into a computer and uploading your consciousness so you can transcend the 5 human senses.

What could possibly go wrong?

Heres the bigger question. If it is true.... Wth is the point of this virtual world and why are we trapped here

Mainly they have money. Think about it. Once you have a nice house, some cars, enough of everything basically and there is STILL so much money what do you do? Some people just go full retard and buy ridicoulus stuff but the good ones channel their money in projects that could potentially lead to something.

If you have the numbers you can create

>extremely rich people constantly waste money for no good reason
>but this ONE TIME that it's something really insane and improbable, it MUST be for a good reason!

lmfao

You know the sims? Now you know why we are trapped

They are doing this because it gives leftists the illusion that none of their choices really matter because they aren't "real". How can anyone's choices choices truly matter if we are living within a simulation? It's an absolutely absurd concept. Instead of accepting reality (and consequences), they'd rather think that we are living within a computer simulation. Just say that shit out-loud and realize how ridiculous it sounds.

>muh brain in a vat theory
>how do I know what I don't know if I don't know when I know...
>oh fuck I just gave myself a stroke
>mmmmmm look at the pretty colors

Literally retards who never read a psychology book

fear of death

So I'm either an ant in a virtual reality simulation with presumably "god" like programmers OR I am an ant in string theory reality OR I am not. None of the above change anything for me.

Have you really never had a 'glitch in the simulation' moment?

>mfw Jews are trying to make the world such a terrible place that 4D beings will get sick of playing it and make a new one that doesn't have annoying things like heat death built in

>how to launder money 101

Oh shit, so ur saying im controlled by some kid somewhere.... that could explain a lot really

This.

Seems like a nice plan!

I know one thing - I'm not uploading myself to the cloud.

Most of this is founded on Nick Bostrom (Bosrom?) paper from 2003. He posits that an advanced civilization would create a simulation to learn more about their past. He lists 3 possibilities and presents it well. Google for more.

That's called deja vu or retardation.

It's clearly a test for your soul.

Maybe the universe is a natural simulation. There is no free will because the universe is just repeating the same patterns over and over. Maybe that's all reality is and ever could be, and the only escape to kill yourself. Although, I;m to autistic to do that. There is enough of a chance that I can live forever and travel through other frequencies to other dimensions.

Read up on Dr James Gates, nothing to do with some faggot ass movie from 99. The math supports the theory.

What's the difference? Even those outside this Matrix could be part of a bigger Matrix

>find out we are living in a simulation
>contact the host
>ask if I can be moved to the wow vanilla simulation

They will find zero concrete proof of this. I mean, come on, how would the proof even look like? If it's true, we operate within the confines of that system, just like a computer program, it has no way to know it is one unless told to it is by its designer - creator, god.
The true agenda here is to only further the agenda of postmodernism philosophy, moral relativism, which rejects the notion that truth must be objectively verifiable, but it is enough that you, as a thinker of beliefs, think it is true, hence it is true. This is the destruction of naturalist philosophy at the very core of our society and brings forth a new era of chaos, and it is spreading its tentacles into naturalist sciences further each day.

What math? How about one of you retarded faggots explain it coherently. This is just stage 2 atheism.

.....So Niggers are bad sectors in the hard drives of the matrix?

(((psychology))) was literally invented by a Jew.

It's to keep us stuck and thinking about ourselves in terms of human thoughts instead of vibrations, frequencies, energy, and consciousness.

This is basically the plot to Terry Gilliam's Zero Theorem. Basically they want verification that nothing but matter "matters" and to justify their views of being riteful rulers.

Musk finally lost his mind. Can someone please kill him

in one you are a free ant

in the other you have only the illusion that you are a free ant

There is a big difference

>Nick Bostrom (Bosrom?) paper from 2003

kek

Ohhh ok, so the study of how brains work is jewish. But a theory regarding reality being unreal is legit. I don't think so.

I think it has more to do with what this user said.

Nobody knows how consciousness even works yet other than a brain / body makes someone conscious. So now these same retards are going to crack reality's code. Fuck off idiot.

So Musk is batshit insane? I guess naming his company Tesla was justified.

>20-50%

These numbers are completely made up and come from nowhere. The simulation hypothesis is popular because it is a direct reflection of popular culture and the stage of our civilization in 2017. The billionaires know nothing. They just have more money than they know what to do with.

Let me give you the big enchilada OP...

youtube.com/watch?v=_NVsyMalJXo

Have you?

>20% to 50%
It's exactly 50%
We either live in a simulation or we don't.

Yea nah, more Jewish propaganda to diminish our spirituality. Have you guys forgotten who owns these newspapers?

Google "vortex peace prayer wikileaks".

See goyim? You are stuck in our simulation. Want to escape? Pay shekels!

this.

these nerds have never taken a punch in their entire lives and have no connection to their physical bodies, imagine sitting in front of a computer 15 hours every day ignoring every muscle and fibre of your being screaming for you to:
>get up move around
>pee
>talk to people
>drink/eat anything
>be outside

they are all crazy and wasting their money.

>Tfw memes will finally blend with reality in your lifetime

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
tfw when alex jones is right

what if we land on the edge though

>yes goy upload your brain, nothing could go wrong ha ha. That's you in the computer ha ha!

Transhumanism and simulated reality are pushed hardest by merchants and good guys like musk eat it up

This desu

give me a video to watch so i dont have to read thanks

You... can't weight probabilities without a sample

You'll either die today or you won't. But you don't have a 50% chance of dying today.

>it's a simulation
>we can prevent climate change

Elon is slowly losing his mind.

Is Tesla the biggest meme ever?

You can't prove we're in a computer simulation no matter how much money you throw at research. It would have to be a big fucking computer as well that we wouldn't even be able to come close to building.

If we live in a matrix we can hack it and delete the middle east

Well for starters there is something very obvious that most people seem to just gloss over and forget about or the reality of it hasn't sunken in and hit them hard enough for them to really think about it and that thing is the fact that we exist and the fact that everything exists in the first place should raise serious questions.

Seriously what the hell is this place just think about it and even if you understand it keep thinking about it and let the reality smack you hard and you will think ok I get it I understand but wait a few days and then it will hit you harder and wait a few more days and you will be hit by the reality of it even harder again until you snap out of the trance we have all been under for some time now and when you wake up it will all be so obvious.

It will be like wow WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE WHAT IS REALITY WHAT THE HELL IS ALL OF THIS. As strange as it all is , it is real all of it and if something as strange as this exists then who knows what else does too. We have been programmed from day 1 to form a perception of what we think is real and what is possible but when we realize what this place really is we begin to understand that almost anything could be possible for all we know.

Hyper-hyperinflation and the hyperconcentration of wealth mean that billionaires have lots of extra fake money to throw away on every "performance artist" and politically correct research project.

Seems to fall in line with west world. In the end, does it matter if we are programmed by a computer or by god? We're still programmed to be a certain way and generally act a certain way. Individual genetics plus overall genetics predispose us to act a certain way. Free will is limited in that we'll still behave in a way that is largely programmed. It seems like a push away from God as we know it (especially Christianity). Your programmer was really a meaningless thing versus your programmer that we tell you is right was Christ/other gods.

It's a secular religion

>original sin

Cod white male, heteronormative

>blasphemy

Political correctness

>heresy

Transgenderism is a mental illness

>infidels

Science deniers

>appocolyptic prophecy

Global warming will kill us all

>punishment for in adherence

Social outcasting, physical violence

>leaders and profits

Black science man

>god and creation myth

We live in a computer simulation

>tithes

Have you checked your Privlage?

These are the same people who would have been blind religious zealots and they don't even realize it

Obviously just marketing for the new The Matrix reboot.

I'm under no delusion that I'm free whether it's a simulation or not. Don't see any real distinction.

((they've)) known the nature of our reality since the 1920s. pic related

Yep LSD

They're just hoping our universe is like Elder Scrolls and they'll discover CHIM.

Thats enough thinking for you today goy. Arent you hungry for a processed burger or thirsty for a hfcs soda? Sho ild probably get some rest too. Im sleepy, youre probably sleepy too. So sleepy

Can I message God and request a server change? There's too many goddamn Mexicans here

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/matrix-reboot-works-at-warner-bros-986292
In case anyone was wondering what I was talking about. This is just like those retarded clown sightings and "news" before that already forgotten clown horror movie.

There is no effective difference in terms of how his life will be led, as there is no way to change it.

Careful, you may end up on a BR server.
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

You mean besides sports and movies?

Tfw too intelligent to make money

They're pagans

No proof needed. It's true, evidence supports a simulated universe far more than a physical one. We are but 1s and 0s. The double slit experiment was the first redpill in this regard.

No thank you. I don't like Mexican food. Do you have an Pasta?

OP faggot, it can be true because it's more believable than your imaginary sky daddy.

Everything is about mathematics and we can simulator reality.

maybe because "the afterlife" is pretty much perfect and careless, so this is like a military camp for rich spoiled brats, so they learn how good they really have it.

also if you lived in a world where all your needs are instantly and automatically satisfied you'd be pretty much just a mindless plant because there's no need to bother.

The transhuman and AI agenda in full effect.

>perception builds reality
convince the goy to make it happen

They're right though. There's a good chance we're in the matrix and need to break out.

A cult is saying little to nothing of value but making sure to say so, some and something way too much to remind an innocent man of being publicly humiliated. he did nothing other then offend the sensibility of the cult trying to extort him.

It's not mystical and you deserve to be killed.

>(((scientific research))) to (((prove))) we live in a (((computer simulation)))
>oy vey goyim we're just in a simulation, nothing really matters, no point in living or striving to achieve a virtuous life through decent morals

Godless heathens

More matrix movies? well I can't say I'm all that mad about it.

OP ReNigger was a great success indeed

This post was actually irresponsible if you consider that you know the math behind this theory.

And the "research" is a money laundering scam

Hmmm, really makes you scratch the ol' noodle

It's gonna be completely bluepilled and suck.

This user gets it

Now the flat earth explanation makes sense. And that crazy hot chick I banged in college...

Have you ever seen the movie "The Matrix"?

Yes, you do.
I'm case of dying: 1 positive outcome/2 possible outcomes
1/2 it's 50%

good *goys

go to 57:57 for an example of what will happen when people get their mind "uploaded"

youtu.be/QXyhkKHF9E0?t=57m57s

musk is a master troll

BR are on American server instead of their own, it wouldn't be any different.
Say, maybe a server change costs alot of in-game currency so maybe that's what the billionaires are throwing their money at.

Reality itself is made from information. There is nothing outside of the "matrix". We think we're made of matter, which has a stable, rigid structure, but that's not true. Anything outside of our resolved sphere of mastered information doesn't really exist, except as possibility. We are a metaphysical pattern, whose existence is in superposition of all other possibilities, constantly evolving into each other over timespans so long they are for all intents and purposes instant.

What this means is that, everywhere there is a thing that could express the same patterns of bits, and true/falses, and rules that make up you and your immediate world, it will eventually create *you*, and every one of those identical copies is you, sharing the same moments from instant to instant.

Basically, information beyond our event horizon is *irrelevant*, not just practically, but metaphysically as well, because as long as that information doesn't exist in your local reference frame, it *ACTUALLY* doesn't exist! Whether it's the state of objects moving away from our reference frame at the speed of light, or the "real" world outside of our "matrix" makes no difference.

It's going to be the new worldview quasi-religion.

They're half right.

Our universe is information based, computer programs, DNA sequences, thoughts, memes, etc. It's all just lines of code at the end of the day. The physical medium of the code doesn't really matter.

>funding billions of dollars into a scientific research to prove we live in a computer simulation
Yeah, nevermind cancer and AIDS and shit.