Taxation is theft

>if enough people agree to gang up to steal your money, then it's not theft anymore!

...are you fucking serious? Do statists really believe this?

statists believe whatever they're told, that's why they're statists

Your parents signed you up for the social contract.
You can opt out at anytime.

Dispute what is espoused on here, /pol is full of statist non-thinking drones. Support for the police and armed services only confirm this.

/pol is not a place for free thought. They're being jewd while claiming they're awake.

are you one of those "it's voluntary because you can choose to go to jail!" retards?

Taxation is theft, yes, and it's also a prerequisite for organized society.

You can choose to leave the country and never come back.
Please go somewhere without internet access.

not exactly a fan of Lockean philosophy I see

It is theft, but so is private property. I'm sure your views are consistent on these two matters.

That argument doesn't really work. You can not (legally) escape having your income taken away from you in practically any place in the world. Perhaps Somalia, Antarctica or that little unclaimed piece of land between Egypt and Suda.

Neither is any successful state on earth.
At most, taxation is extortion by the sate.
Extortion that you contribute to by remaining in the states sovereign territory.
If you were serious about your superior AnCap philosophy, you'd leave and create your own sovereignty

So there ARE places you can go.
Or build a platform in the ocean.
Or just take someone else's land.
Sovereignty is based on force, not some natural right.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Taxation Theft Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From Society Like Nigga Build A Platform In The Ocean Haha

That's actually pretty funny, Sven.
But you know he's right.
sage you posts, though.

As much as I think anarcho-capitalism isn't viable, I would just love to see an army of ancaps forcibly counquer a sizeable area of some weakly-governed country and just see how things go. Preferably in a stealthy manner, so that things can get set up and running without immediately being obliberated.

I dream about it often.
Problem is, you'd need some technological advantage to survive in the open.

Who the fuck in their right mind would think private property is theft?

Taxation isn't theft, it is payment for being protected by the military. The ability to use roads, etc. The problem isn't taxes, it's how the criminals in the government use the taxes.

so what you're saying is that it's not theft, but extortion? What a huge difference!

consent is not assumed after the fact.
>rape isn't bad because you can run away and leave in the middle of it.

see

No, I'm saying it's extortion.
Unlike theft, you are necessarily complicit in this scheme.

It's a huge difference because you are choosing to be extorted and to live under a state that continues to extort you.

Take some responsibility for your situation, ffs.

No one is saying it's an ideal situation.
Just that it's not theft.

Saying rape isn't theft does not mean you condone rape.

This meme needs to die because it simplifies an important concept and removes all responsibility from one party.

And before you ask, YES if you get raped by someone and then continue to live with them when you are free to leave, you are someone responsible if you get raped again.