Was this the most disastrous moment in any American Presidential campaign?

Was this the most disastrous moment in any American Presidential campaign?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
youtu.be/vSOLz1YBFG0?t=83
youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

when she was caughing those disgusting green blobs in a glass of water

Yes, it was the sign - our superstitious overlords could not ignore it.

I miss the election. Doesn't it feel like it never happened in a weird way?

Like a dream state desu. The entire year flew by in a haze of constant memes and happenings. Hilary collapsing. Trumps grab them by the pussy. The primaries. The polls. It was like a dream of non stop fun

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard as the first time I saw that.
Someone post that pic of her shoe in the gutter where campaign died!!

No. Pardoning Nixon was the worst campaign mistake, and the assassination of Kennedy killed both parties' desire to campaign.

Also for a few months, the "Hillary Clinton Lying for 13 minutes straight" video was on my recommended sidebar on youtube. That can't be good. Fucking over Bernie was also a mistake, as both bernie and Trump promised to make changes while Hillary promised to do nothing and be a white Obama. Nobody wants to see their candidate do nothing, your vote is supposed to cause change.

This video is still hilarious.

>The way she's propped up against the pillar at the start.
>The way she stumbles towards the van.
>The way she falls and her guards try to cover it.

It's like a cartoonish allegory for how fake and staged her public persona is.

real evidence she eats human embryos

Then, got Willie Horton'd by Lee Atwater.

No, the most disaterous moment was when she called people "deplorable", cementing Clinton as the ''I'm going to rule over you peasants' candidate of the election, and completely undercutting any appeal she had to the middle class/upper class.

Pretty much had it in the bag, boat was "Monkey Business" for the LULZ.

Probably when she had to have Obama shill for her

yep
the shills went silent
/r/politics was funny because all of the shills left, the angry Bernie bros came back for a few hours and you actually had anti-Hillary sentiment for a short while
what makes it the worst is that there were allegations about her health for weeks and so this confirmed everything
all because of some slav and his smartphone

What the fuck?

Haha Dukakis came to my school (CSUF) to bitch about trump and the "racist" electoral college.

>Pardoning Nixon was the worst campaign mistake
A. it wasn't a campaign mistake
B. Nixon going on trail would've been much more of a clusterfuck for Ford than the pardon
>the assassination of Kennedy
How the fuck was that a "campaign mistake"?

Epileptic siezure I believe.

Source.

literally an alien in a skin suit like MiB

She tried the chai

you faggot i was watching this on live stream, check it out
youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY
You can hear the shit separating from her lungs at 0:09 and then if you watch closely you can see her rolling it in her mouth.
Disgusting and disturbing.

why the fuck am I namefaging?

>HAHAH YES U GO GIRL SLLAYYYYYY SO RANDUM XD XD XD XD

And people wonder why we don't want women in politics

I never saw this as a big deal, and I don't know anyone that thought it ever was. It was the media repeating it over and over that destroyed his campaign.

the look the girl with pink nails give it away
that was a huge slip up for clinton

Yeah, googled it and saw that. What the fuck is that?

The Howard Dean thing is probably the best concrete evidence you have of the media attempting to force a narrative to manipulate the result of a US Presidential Election.

she had pneumonia so I would guess thats snot or mucus or whatever.
Alternatively she is laying reptilian eggs.

She's a talking head. She malfunctioned. This isn't her first malfunctioning in public, but this is certainly the worst: in front of a ton of press and cameras.

Almost every day there was a happening, nothing else compares. My favorite part was lurking sandersforpresident for liberal tears after the primary votes started coming in.

Explain?

reptilians don't know how humans really act, they think movies are accurate.

There is no possible way that this isn't some medical condition manifesting itself.
Her lame attempt to cover it up by quickly making some unrelated comment just made it worse.

When she tried to attack Pepe was

Kuru in action.

snot and mucus wouldn't sink like that would it?

Dude was cheering. He cheered. The media twisted it into a story of a deranged man screaming and frightening children and looking like he was about to start devouring babies.

Also, hah. My tag is Poop.

>that id

havent thought of it this way...
>She was laying eggs
FUG, this must be what is turning the frogs gay

>goys, Howard Dean sure is unhinged, right?
>um idk doesn't seem that bad
>NO HE IS UNHINGED. WE WILL PLAY THIS ALL DAY UNTIL YOU GET IT.
>wow, now that I think about it...

>t. isis flag id
I should start visiting the syria general threads.

>Was this the most disastrous moment in any American Presidential campaign?

She wasn't ill. George Soros just took his hand out of her ass.

perhaps I will, inshallah

RFK assassination.

it was a slightly silly yell and the entirety of the media congolmerate banded together to make it out to be like he was a mentally ill psychopath incapable of holding down any kind of job, let alone a political career.

The exact same shit they TRIED to do with the Trump campaign, except there was a lot less internet pushback for the Dean bullshit, allowing the narrative to properly take hold.

This is why the establishment is in such a fucking uproar, the things they TRIED to pull last year were all things they had done and succeeded in doing in the past. The very idea of an organized (lol) resistance was totally alien to them

seems like they're running out of steam lately. just whimpers of russia and impeachment lately. maybe the fun is over.

if this skit didnt exist obama never would have been president
youtu.be/vSOLz1YBFG0?t=83

tina fey is the reason obamacare exists

You know things changed in america when 'Grab her by the pussy' no longer elicits a reaction like 'BYAAAH'.

"My name is Hillary Clinton" just elicits a stronger reaction, user.

Was this the best you could come up with, maggot?

I guess it's to be expected. There haven't been too many wins for you smooth-brains lately, have there?

It wouldn't have been as disasterous if they kept her inside, instead they had her pose with a girl just hours later.

Like, let me elaborate on this. Obama wasn't a bad President. Even if you hate him, he was at worst a mediocre President. People at large generally didn't hate the guy. He was wholesome.

Hillary Clinton was a miserable, insufferable, vicious asshole to him during that primary. Her political career died in 2008.

Ah yes, I vaguely remember this. Those fuckers got Sanders too but Don was bulletproof

she's always been a venomous two-faced bitch and anyone capable of paying attention knows it.
Somehow a large amount of people have managed to remain utterly blind to her bad side, but that group steadily shrinks every time her mummified visage appears in public and she fucks up somehow for the umpteenth time.

it was merely one of the most disastrous moments of the most disastrous presidential campaign ever.

"WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK"

WHY AREN'T I FIFTY POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK

>t. drunk Hillary

Imagine being so confident, so very goddamn SURE you're going to win, that the very idea of your opponent having a chance of victory sends you into a rage strong enough that you believe a video like that is a solid strategy.

Good lord.

any source on the silly yell?

Honestly, I don't even know who Dean is.

lol hey flyover states, im closing down all your coal mines and industry, vote for me, im pretty much the only option, k thanx.

I miss this shit. The campaign was so much fun.

Let's not forget those amazing debates

youtube.com/watch?v=l6i-gYRAwM0

>USA gave up on a man that was excited to represent you
USA is retarded

the best was the constant "I'm alright, guise" repititon of her before and after all this
topkek

What happened to the guy that filmed it?

take a guess

>the daughter and wife
horrifying

A lot of Irish people good and not brainwashed activists

What is going on in that webm?

>kekistani flag
kill urself

>ACTIVATE IT

>dat flag

Mcfucking Neck yourself

>being so retarded you think I give a fuck about your feelings
All memeflags are shit.