Brit/pol - Are Hitler Edition

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794
youtube.com/watch?v=0--MzsceQps
youtube.com/watch?v=BxMJ6lSI9yI
youtube.com/watch?v=MqfOZa_bp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTpzNpNyI
youtube.com/watch?v=vxf4OBzfGug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KARENPOSTING IS BACK!

Not sure HOW he stayed in the BBC!

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40389148

more diversity coming your way!

On tonight's show!

>Judi Dench
>Steve Carell
>Kristen Wiig
>Jamie Foxx
>Haim

BBC One, 10:35pm

Hee hee, turned out nice again!

I'm taking to the motorway on my long journey home, goodnight lads x

>Darren Osborne charged with terrorism-related murder and attempted murder

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40381794

Reminder to check through your local charity/antique bookshop for great, cheap finds! If they don't sell, they bin them!

youtube.com/watch?v=0--MzsceQps

>brexit was over a year ago today
>still hasn't happened

*snortle*

Yes it has.

I love Chuckle Posting.

youtube.com/watch?v=BxMJ6lSI9yI
>those 'fake' comments

>Trump was inaugurated 6 months ago
>still done fuck all and has sacked everyone

I think they should rename it to 'inciting fright'

Too you!

But it has though

>AND NOOOOOOOOOOOO SLACKING!

His show is broadcast here as well. I've always enjoyed it but don't know much about the man? Is he open with his politics? I know he is gay, but that is about it.

"The Jewish menace must be stopped! For too long have they infested this good land, driving a wedge between its people!"

>tfw no happening for weeks

Offer from Edinburgh Uni came in today, lads.

What am I in for? Someone said it was full of rich American girls.

What should I study at uni lads? I'm tired of being NEET scum.

Inb4 STEM... I know it pays well but the subjects don't really interest me.

i don't know why that shill shills his show, he can be more based than most celebs would be when commenting on eurovision but thats about it

>tfw no nationalist march on that bridge

Can't tell you about his political stance but apparently he was shot or stabbed and left for dead. It's a miracle he's alive

Dunno. Fuck one of them. Who gives a shit about the yanks. Just make sure you plug their cake-hole with your nob. Can't stand their voices.

History is patrician without being STEM.

Find out what job you want first.

Armed forces day is tomorrow and I believe it is the last day of Ramadan too. Don't worry, They'll do something stupid in front of armed soldiers ready to blow them to smithereens.

Gender studies or African and asia history

takes 2 more years to come into full effect

it will be a negotiations marathon

Yip, I love History but I'm not sure what career prospects it'd leave me with.

I dunno m8

>met unironic communist on the street
>asked him usual questions
>"mass immigration needs to stop"
>"liberals deserve to die too"
>"free europe from the jewish threat"

The Nazis were not nationalist. They worshiped Hitler, and obeyed Hitler. Hitler was a drug addicted peasant who had no business leading anybody. A nationalist would have assassinated Hitler.

What was this in reference to?

History teacher? Politics?

So how about that Jeremy Corbyn, what a guy am I right my fellow britbongs?

Then don't go to uni. You'll be better off without the debt.

>Met a Sup Forumsack on the streets

>That brushed up photo
I could make Somalia look good with that much editing
>Someone said it was full of rich American girls
They won't touch you because of muh circumcision

It would be more accurate that we was trying to create a nation.

Wow I didn't realize. Anyone who goes through that has to have some conservative views. It is like that saying a conservative is just a liberal who has been mugged by reality.

>yanks actually prefer disgusting scar-cocks

>designated leftist irl

>Americans

Thing is there have been a numerous attempts at his life, about 40 or so. From his own soldiers, to people in the streets, to American, British, Norwegian, and other intelligence agencies. All failed. If I didn't know any better I would say the guy was blessed by God himself

Postgrad.

>he thinks he knows better
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>tfw when I will never be a instructor for the Bund Deutscher Mädel

Unless you can see yourself getting to PhD level don't bother with history if you want a career in a related field.

My missus just finished hers and its been hell to get to this point for a job that pays her slightly more than her peers who just did an undergrad and went into the workplace.

I did History and Politics but did a masters in Economics which has given me access to a good career that offers me what I want.

>Didn't detect a slight hint of ironic aroma

>[Pound] wrote in The Japan Times that "Democracy is now currently defined in Europe as a 'country run by Jews,'" and told Oswald Mosley's newspaper that the English were a slave race governed since Waterloo by the Rothschilds.

>You let in the Jew and the Jew rotted your empire, and you yourselves out-jewed the Jew. Your allies in your victimized holdings are the bunyah, you stand for NOTHING but usury.
>Pound radio broadcast, 15 March 1942

>Will you ever LOOK at the story of empire? You are NOT even in the mercantile system, you are in a fake mercantile system, not even mercantile. It was for a time called mercantile or the mercantilist system and defined as considering the happiness of a nation to consist in the amount of MONEY it owned, and its process to consist in STEALING, welching, pouching the greatest possible amount of same (i.e., of money) from other nations.
>That defines the USURY system, the ONLY system Anglo Saxons have known or used in our time.
>And it will not save you. NOR will Judaized Russia. Nor will the Kahal, the Jew's central committee of bleeders. WHAT is their system? Unvarying, cheap goods, sweated out of cheap labor, dung dust hurled on the world, the WORLD conceived as sweat shop, to hell with the 8-hour day, down with abundance. DUMPING sweated goods, dumped against any and every nation that pays a just price for labor. That is your ALLY.
>And in your past a trail of blood and of infamy. You bought Hessians to kill your own blood in America. You bought 'em from a stinking feudal overlord, who was in the hands of the ROTHSCHILD; that is HISTORY. You stirred up the American savages against your own kin IN America. But now Eden and Cripps have called in the Muscovite, to bum and destroy all Eastern Europe, and kill Finland, for the sake of the stinking Jews nickel mines.

Are Ezra?

I couldn't be a teacher. Imagine doing your pan in for years qualifying as a teacher only to end up in a classroom with dozens of unruly chavs and coloureds who don't give a monkeys chuff about the subject.

I'm a Jock, we don't pay tuition :)

I live close to the universities anyway so I won't need student digs.

>>Didn't detect a slight hint of ironic aroma

And you still get one shot at uni. Try thinking at what you want from life first.

>Hunting Foxes instead of grey Squirrels

didn't he an hero?

Tranny?

Probably toilet though.

kek

>European Court of Justice will be the judge over Brexit negotiation disputes

Completely fair.

Not anymore lad. You only have to pay it back in tiny instalments if you earn something like £30k a year and if you can't pay it back before a certain time it just gets wiped off.

>select all the vehicles
>selects all the signs
>pass

also at least here in Germany, have fun finding a job as a history teacher. aint easy.

natural sciences though, no problem...

and I agree with your notion on being a teacher

Lads I just had a full autismo moment.
>be me getting my twice weekly cheese and meat sticks snacks from local grocery store
>cute face but somewhat bigger girl checking out was there Tuesday so I recognize her
>after checking me out she asks me how the weather is
>I say windy
>she tells me she read that this area is the windiest places in the United States (even though I know this is wrong because I lived in the windiest city in the US which is Fargo, ND)
>however I agree with her and say that it's especially windy at my house right outside of town because it's on top of a hill
>"wow user, I'd love to see it sometime"
>me being cool
>"I don't think you could handle it"
>...
>"thank you have a nice day"
>grab cheese and meat sticks and leave

Yo dudes
anyone want some grub from the convenience store?
Can't decide on what candy to get.

I-I meant the one I was respond to.

I know. It still hangs over your head, though. Especially if you get a good wage.

nice file name

>The British wrote a lot of the laws for the ECJ
Oh the irony

>fake-tweet20170623

'll have mine paid off in another 5 years, I think as I was pre tuition fees rise my debt never gets written off.

Out with the /Based Female/ this evening lads. Met her on OK Cupid.

How do I look?

I'll keep that in mind mate.

He jumped head first out his loft

beta

>a lot is all
>past tense means not anymore

Nothing but 100% and all the time is good enough.

>Achieving any kind of deal with these fucks ever

youtube.com/watch?v=MqfOZa_bp_o

Walk away with nothing when?

Reminder-
youtube.com/watch?v=JvPTpzNpNyI

Also-
>One of you is Boiling Point.
youtube.com/watch?v=vxf4OBzfGug

looks like you're getting ready to plead not guilty to child sex tourism charges

Did you ask for a hitler at the barbers?

Rub that red shit off your eyes

Adolf-like

Like Rylan after getting AIDS and a Hitler haircut

>"I don't think you could handle it"
I think the problem is most likely her here, not you. What tone were you speaking in?

Never. WE NEED A DEAL. WE NEED A DEAL. WE NEED A DEAL. WE NEED A DEAL. WE NEED A DEAL.

Hitler looks like such a nice man. RIP

I'm sure it's different from school to school and especially different in other countries by my history teacher spent half his time sending people out the class for disruption or shouting at people on their phones. Must be soul destroying.

I did go to a shit school in a rough area though.

A bit like a Sam Hyde character.

jewish