How do we save Germany?

We shouldn't have saved Europe last time. Germany was completely doing the right thing. Now the gears have completely shifted in reverse and it's going full retard and doing the complete opposite of nationalism, which one could call extreme (((cultural enrichment))) aka white genocide.

How do we save Germany? It's the center of Europe, hence the threat will only keep spreading from there in all directions if it turns into a super liberal caliphate.

Because let's be honest... eventually the disease will spread to the US if we don't stop (((it))) now.

So, how do we stop Germany and ultimately Europe from destroying itself and spreading the disease to the overseas?

Other urls found in this thread:

tagesschau.de/inland/hetzte-netz-101.html
tagesschau.de/inland/stoererhaftung-103.html
tagesschau.de/inland/razzia-rechtsextreme-107.html
tagesschau.de/inland/durchsuchung-hasspostings-101.html
tagesschau.de/inland/schuster-antisemitismus-103.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's transport all muslems there and bomb Germany to oblivion. Two birds with one stone!

KEK
digits?

I would prefer not to cos Germany in general has a lot of good people who hate Merkel and immigrants from what I've learned on /pol

First Germany has to respect itself. Feminism hates men, whites and western civilization. Feminism, ultimately, is the rape culture. Do away with feminism and you're likely going to be less inclined to self destruction on a societal level. Assuming Germans decide to acknowledge they have cancer the next thing is to engage in either chemo-therapy or some other form of treatment. Stop feeding the feminists. Stop feeding the Muslims. The tumors must be reduced. Surgical removal of the tumors must happen at some point. Otherwise the cancer spreads and the patient dies.

As the cancer gets worse more and more people will recognize it. The best option at this point is to have children and home school. Be the best person you can and learn about as many things as possible. Culture is values. Spread and support good values. A nation is its people. Have children or your nation dies.

Germany will likely learn that its dying and take steps to not die.
Don't be in the way when that happens.

You dont.
They passed a law that makes it legal for the gov to put malware on your computer, even if you havent commited any crime.
For example if your neighbour did some tax dodging and they know you talk to him every once in a while, its legal for them to put that shit on your devices to spy on you.

Ladies and Gentleman, Orwell.

It has gone totally off the rails those days.
Social media censorship for wrongthink will be reality, 2 maind parties found agreement today:
tagesschau.de/inland/hetzte-netz-101.html

Wifi will not be free so people can be persecuted :
tagesschau.de/inland/stoererhaftung-103.html

They decided to allow parliament to create maleware.

Right wing camps in woods get raided,
Those people have connections to
>international extreme right wing organisations
I'm afraid they mean Sup Forums
tagesschau.de/inland/razzia-rechtsextreme-107.html

All just in the last couple days, full on to authoritarian, human rights and constitution are just shit on.
If SPD and CxU don't get totally BTFO in Bundestagswahl I'll have lost the last shred of hope and I'm outta here...if they don't get me for
wrong opinions.

dafuq? Wow, I didn't know Germany has already become a north korean stasi's wet dream. Dude, you have to rise and protest that shit. How is that even okay with anyone in Germany?

>Germany will likely learn that its dying and take steps to not die.

>Political class has learned that they are dying and has taken steps to suppress the citizens

fixed it for you

poland invasion of germany?
Like pottery.

The only honest answer is it's too late. It is FAR too late. It became too late when Brits + Krauts happily signed away their rights to free speech. It became too late when Brits handed away all of their weapons and demanded everybody else do the same, because why would anyone ever need them in this modern era of peace? It became too late when being on the left was already considered conservative, and the only direction to go was even further left.

It's over. They are finished. These people have cucked themselves beyond hope and recognition. Expect them to slowly go the way of Sweden. You might argue that there are lots of people in these countries who hate what is happening.

It's true but they won't' do a damn thing to stop it. They're paralyzed with fear which is understandable. They feel like they are a minority, everything around them screams at them that they are. So they will eventually find a breaking point, or get a line crossed and move to a different country (most likely the US) and not look back.

This is the fall of Rome.

They snuck the law in with something entirely unrelated, last minute too.
They basically dodged the normal rules of passing a law, it shouldnt even be legal.
Thats why I tell you, this country is lost. Not only because of the massive amount of refugees, but the gov that consists of control freaks and normies will keep voting for them.

I feel like Germany is some kind of social experiment run by the winning nations of WWII, its so surreal.

The best men of Germany (and much of Europe for that matter) were killed off en masse during both world wars. I don't know if they can come back from that. I hope to god they can but I just don't know.
Our only course of action might be to turn the US into the only surviving white nation in the future. Freedom of Speech is so entrenched in the culture here that the redpill might be able to spread if we can figure out how to get it through to normies. We won't be thrown in jail for tweets like in Europe.
If white people in the US wake up to the JQ there will be no stopping us. The dysfunctional shitholes that the jews are creating in the rest of the world will be unable to defend themselves and we will be able to liberate the white minorities there and rescue their homelands.

>you have to rise and protest that shit
Oy, Hanz writing that, dats Volksverhetzung, gotta bash in your door, steal your electronic equipment and make you unemployable
tagesschau.de/inland/durchsuchung-hasspostings-101.html

a Austrian told me that Austria and Switzerland are way less cucked than Germany is this true?

Holy shit, you're not kidding are you? How is this even legal? Sounds like intimidation. Doesn't that basically eradicate freedom of speech in Germany? I think you're now being ruled by true fascists. Orwellian is correct, sir.

To be honest, I think this is just asking for rebellion.

Can Germany be saved? They've really destroyed any sort of national identity with this whimpering self-loathing over the holocaust.

Germany is white guilt on steroids.

>the us saved europe in ww2
>inane as fuck blog rant

American education.

>you're not kidding are you?
I provided Sauce, should be enough to find English articles on it, check for yourself.

>How is this even legal?
It's definitly not, but till our Bundesverfassungsgericht (our supreme court) makes a decision on it they've already being using the law for about a year.
There is no backlash on passing laws which contradicts constitution.

The only thing I hate more than faggots pretending everything is fine in europe are the faggots that act like the US isn't even worse off

Yes and no

this really scares me. I think we in the US are basically the only free country in the world where you can still question anything publicly without the fear of being prosecuted or intimidated. But, even here, I feel like it's slowly coming. Just look at SJW and all that crap. We can't let them win. Freedom of speech must prevail at all costs.

Only if we are allowed to criticize we can be free.

I didn't say the US wasn't fucked too. I just said people would be likely to move here. We still have rights. We didn't elect Clinton. There's actually a little bit of hope.

couldn't have said it better. They fell into the jewish trap of feeling guilty for what your ancestors did. They are trying to pull the same shit here in the US with the nignogs. None of my ancestors even owned one. Never mistreated a black person. But for some reason I'm supposed to feel guilt. Fuck that. I treat everyone the way they deserve to be treated.

Naw, they got Trump to be more establishment quite quickly.

Let's face it, the high times of freedom for people worldwide are in the past.
It's just a decline till the huge economic collapse comes and what comes afterwards is a diceroll.
I'll shitpost till they raid me, I'm not even full 1488, but I love blach humor and unapologetic satire, but there is no humor in a Maas world

you should. It's your goddamn human right to shitpost and question things!

Also we will most likely get a permanent position in government for antisemitism
tagesschau.de/inland/schuster-antisemitismus-103.html

I do honestly think it'll hit a boiling point. People will revolt like they always have. Until they can drug us to the point of becoming numb zombies, there is some hope.

This mind virus came from the US

The law was passed yesterday in a very sly manner.

In burgerland your mainstream media is at least divided in Dems and Repubs and one can get quite neutral view by consuming both.
In Germany, at this point, all mainstream media basically report the same.
And that's still what the majority of people consume.

Furthermore they also decided to cut finance of extremist parties.
There is no realistic way left to change anything.
Maybe if the economic situation goes south, otherwise most are just fat and happy

Okay this is a test. Guys it was nice knowing you.

VERRICHTE BOMBENANSCHLAG AUF DEN BUNDESTAG
TÖTE POLITIKER
RAUBKOPIERE
UNTERALTERBACH
DIE MEISTEN FLÜCHTLINGE SIND SOZIALSCHMAROTZER
WÄHLE DIE AFD
ISLAM IST NICHT FRIEDLICH

if this doesn't put me on at least 20 watchlists, this is fake news

But hey burgers, you can actually help us.
If you manage to get Germanys freedom decline in US news, German government might react.
they always follow US orders

It doesn't put you on a watchlist.
Only when your pc/phone was already infected by staatstrojaner you can have a problem.

Furthermore if it's just on Sup Forums you have a
>everything here is satire
chance, so it's not worth it to persecute you.

they don't need to raid everyone who shitposts, it's enough that they select a few and make it as public as possible so other potential shitposters censor themselves

Hey German user... Just wondering. Is Infowars censored in Germany? And is this video available in the german version of youtube? youtube.com/watch?v=bU_GQ91qDPY

Infowars is not censored as far as I know.
Styx channel does not properly show but one can access his videos.

The youtube video does not work in Germany

Wait, so you've never seen "The greatest story never told?" That's so weird.

Hitler doku?
Meh.

I had a pretty, how do you burgers say...
>extreme woke
history teacher in school, with 2 phd.

He was critical of Hitler but on totally different aspects than any mainstream.
He didn't like Hitler because it took Europes power in world politics away.
He didn't need any
>muh 6 gorrilions
And he made "jokes" about the black-red-white flag being the true flag all the time

it's basically a historical documentary if Hitler had won. You know the old saying "history is written by the winners"? This documentary basically shows you what really happened.

Now that I think about it, has anyone else watched Er ist wieder da? (Look Who's Back)

It's about Hitler being transported to the future and creating a new reich in modern Germany basically, but a good chunk of the footage is the Hitler actor interacting with random Germans. Kind of like Borat but less wacky and vulgar. In the end there are a bunch of scenes of him interacting with Germans to some upbeat music but the music starts to become discordant and unsettling as more and more people seem to be accepting of Hitler and his views.
I'm not German so I don't know how well the movie did among regular people or how many are actually as sympathetic to those views as were depicted in the movie, but it seemed to me like the creators of the movie had a very real fear of the German people finally deciding that enough is enough, and they were trying to instill that fear into others.
Again, I don't know how the typical German felt about it but that perceived fear from our enemies gave me up that an uprising might be imminent there.

sounds like jewish trickery to me.

Agreed, but it seemed to me like them overplaying their hand rather than the deft deceit we know them for.
They didn't work hard enough to demonize the ordinary Germans who sympathize with Hitler.
They tried to show their idea of how seemingly good things that resonate with the people can be bad, but instead they ended up showing how perverse they are and how pure Hitlers ideas are.
At least that's how I took it. As I said, I'm not privy to the ordinary German's perception of things.

I mean for fuck's sake, the only "bad" thing they had Hitler do was shoot a small dog out of nowhere. A villain identifying tactic lifted straight from goddamn tvtropes without a bit of nuance. Not to mention the fact that anyone who knows anything about Hitler knows that he was vehemently in support of animal rights and loved dogs in particular so it's completely farfetched that he would do something like that.

It's a shame. They've been beaten into submission by the entire world. If they could stop committing suicide because of the holocaust, they could really turn things around for civilized society.

Give UP

>Because let's be honest... eventually the disease will spread to the US if we don't stop (((it))) now.

>eventually
>EVENTUALLY

>How do we save Germany?

Simply by not doing anything. History is repeating itself before our very own eyes. Don't force it.

please remember: don't look back in anger

GERMANS
START HOSTING GENERAL THREADS HERE

by getting rid of the eternal american

Merkel is on it