If aliens were discovered do you think people (Sup Forums) would be able to put our differences aside and unite against...

if aliens were discovered do you think people (Sup Forums) would be able to put our differences aside and unite against a common enemy? As in, do you think you could subscribe to the "citizen of the world" thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfcW24qmT0
youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, because that's exactly what (((they))) would want. Have you ever read Watchmen?
Saged

Are you against diveristy user??? Good luck building a wall in space

no, muslims would suck any alium cock if they were promised to have more gibmedats

As long as muslims and niggers are not included.

It depends entirely on what type of alien we're talking about. If we're talking about a highly intelligent race of aliens whose technology could be compared to that of humans, it is quite possible that we would be able to get along with them

Avoid: Miami-Dade, Broward, Hillsborough, Leon, Orange, Osceola, and Alachua Counties. They are leftist nigger and spic filled cesspools.

Stick to rural areas like Seminole, Lake, rural Volusia, Brevard, Polk counties.

The only common enemy is our own selves.

It's a cook book!

user I dont even like Mexicans...

We're already doing that. ethnic and racial nationalist are uniting to stop globalism once again. Proud races defending their nations, cultures, religions, genetic uniqueness, and above all else their existence as a race.

Depends on the aliens. Didn't the sumarians have a thing about gods coming down to use humans for mining? Badically asshole space-hillbilly fuck your planet kind of aliens?

No

Give me interesting aliens links Please

Also what's up with this kind of threads lately?, I think (((they))) are doing a survey to see if it's works

There will be no uniting,because the planet will be cleansed without everyone knowing what will happen until it fire starts raining.Everything else is bankers larping as aliens trying to create that fucking world government finally

1. If the aliens are altruistic they might be able to recognize that niggers and mudslimes are problematic to the advancement of humanity

2. 98% of niggers are going to loot and riot when aliens show up. Don't expect any discourse from them. Muslims will think it's all Allah shit so we'll see how many of them are radicalized, and get beheaded if we don't "set our differences aside".

Britons probably won't

Is this the new slide thread that will be posted every day for weeks?

space aliens>niggers

>It depends entirely on what type of alien we're talking about. If we're talking about a highly intelligent race of aliens whose technology could be compared to that of humans, it is quite possible that we would be able to get along with them
hahahahaha. this is a perfect swedecuck post. this scenario has never happened in world history, the guy with the bigger guns always makes everyone else their bitch.

They'd probably stay away from this cesspit or watch it from a great distance

hey, scholomo is right, this thread s have popped up with too much frecuency here on pol, also , they share almost always the same title/premise :

"What would you do if....?"
"Against a common enemy...?"

Also , does anyone saw that supposed video of a crash in utah , i believe ? That looks.......weird. Too much high def, lol.

I would. This galaxy belongs to humanity alone.

This video :

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfcW24qmT0

Supposdly was shoot by cops who arrived at the scene.....

They are probably preparing us for disclosure/fake AYYY war / True AYYYY war / September happenings etc.

Really anons, i think its time to get a AA12, just in case.

Or a ChemRail Gun.

Thinking they will be the enemy is why can't have nice things.

Fuck off cispecies scum. I'm a proud transpecies grey (saying aliens is offensive to our kind, YOU are the aliens to us) who will side with my brethren if war between our worlds broke out. I don't care if I was born on Earth as a human, deep down I've always known I was a grey

It changes Nothing.

I'd rather join the xenos if they let me exterminate niggers, jews, gypsies, turks, kurds and etcetera.

fucking retarded leaf

i wish i had a mom like this

something interesing?
catch
youtube.com/watch?v=G2xXu8_2Exo

This horseshit belongs on /x/

i think the gov found aliens back in the 20s and they have been taking orders from them this whole time

No

they are among us
remember that time a space craft stopped a nuclear exposition? they are our friends. or at least they are keeping us alive for some reason.

>urge to dissect intensifies

Is there jello in there?

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

She is. Just not with you.

ALIENS WELCOME.

let someone start larping as alien

reptilie - putinist here

>implying oligarchy isnt best rule system - at least they care about themself its also mean about these who support them

Yes. I would join the aliens against mankind.