ALPHA TURK beat the shit out of a germshit

youtube.com/watch?v=hbvTcDzwZAk
woah.. so THIS is the power of wh*te people?? LMAO :DD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V9jlK7vD3eQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what makes wh*Te men so weak?

They are so fucking cool and alpha as hell. I honestly wish i was a turk. Maybe i can become at least an honorary turk one day if i really strain myself.

Good, get angry Saxon.

Too much money and comfort. The cunts didn't learn how to fight early at school.

They were never prepared to live in this culture. White men usually don't go around smacking each other around for no reason. Trust me though, they're quick learners.

i love how his friends just stand there and watch

that's the real problem our generation has by the way, no loyalty for each other

Haha that video was great. I love seeing Germans suffer. Payback for the 6 Million Bitches. I hope you Turks turn Germany into an Islamic country.

Violence is for subhuman animals. Here in civilized western countries it's not the norm to be a violent ape.

Jesus, are sandniggers worse than regular niggers? Kill yourself, subhuman roach.

special kind of animals. move to someone elses territory like beggar peasants and behave in such a manner. it's like they're asking to be sent to fema camps and be experimented on.

That's not fair. Germans are mentally ill man-children. Turks confirmed for picking fights with the mentally impared. Cowards.

America killed all the strong Germans. You're left with the cucks that pushed pencils in WW2. Bet you wish you still had some of that strong Nazi blood in ya. From panzer to panzi

egoism and individualism made you rich though.

it was scientifically proven that blonde men have low testosterone.

1.5 Million, bitch

Lol, so resorting to physical violence is alpha now?
That's pathetic. The kid on the rollerskates probably talked shit to him and he could not stand it.

The main difference between these two are that the white kid is going to become an engineer and the migrant will become a welfare recipient

And also migrant will be the father of the white kid children.

Doesnt mean they wont fuck you up.
youtu.be/V9jlK7vD3eQ

Sent for garbage outside of Sup Forums.Fuck off and go make another thread about how depressed are you on /bant/ Jorge.

>6 Million Bitches
That's a lot of bitches, cock-nose.

>wh*te

Is this a new meme or something? I see shitskins using it more and more every day.

Then two generations from now there will be no engineers.