Comey BOMBSHELL!!!

dailycaller.com/2017/06/23/with-ominous-tweet-comey-pal-suggests-bombshell-story-is-soon-to-drop/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

>A longtime friend of James Comey is teasing what could be a bombshell story about the former FBI director and his interactions with President Trump.

>Benjamin Wittes, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, posted an ominous message on Twitter on Friday: “TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmNFksPkYU8
youtube.com/watch?v=WjxLdsr1hO8
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=_5z_4wgvXrw
youtube.com/watch?v=slHboKF9PIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iZWemg8OM_g
youtube.com/watch?v=_LQh70QileI
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>“TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK.”

Isn't that guy a Sup Forums poster?

bump for probably nothing

So, he waits until Trump says he doesn't have tapes to do this? Really makes you think.

Benjamin Wittes FBI Sup Forums poster confirmed

>probably

why would you even pretend (((they))) have anything but bullshit on trump?

Maybe the guy went hiking and was counting the ticks he picked off himself? But seriously
>friend of Comey
>posts a tweet with literally no information
>media assumes it's about Trump
This is as dumb as the Panama thing.

Someone has the tapes.

Maybe now that he knows there's no tapes he remembered something

Oh, you mean that Comey failed to testify about before Congress? Seems legit.

The bombshell story is Loretta Lynch is going to prison for obstructing Comey's investigation.

Comey was at NYT a day or two ago so maybe related

I wonder if Comey will ever go to jail for keeping government papers after leaving office and leaking to non-authorized persons.

Probably not, because Sessions turned out to be a cuck.

This. "I have no tapes" is the fucking bluff. Trump's statement was carefully worded. He does not have tapes, someone else does.

Reading through his tweets I'm almost certain it's the same guy. Same writing style.too lazy to search the archive for his posts rn

this is about Lynch you fucking retard

Why would it be? If anything in this new leak is true then it implicates Comey for lying while under oath.

Finally. It's over for Drumpf.

>“TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK.”
what a pretentiously gay thing to say

Welcome to Twitter 2017.

this. Louse Mensch's Twitter is this 24/7

DONT YOU SEE they were waiting for Trump to say there were no tapes, and now they will produce tapes

Lol Comey doesn't have a job anymore so it don't matter what he say.

Ominous indeed, that's quite a conclusion with such little information.
They really don't want the Lynch story to make its way to the surface.

sources: Comey taped Trump.

>Suggests
>Soon
>TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
wew lad

>Comey meets w/ Trump in White House for dinner
>3 months later, Trump says "there was gold behind the walls, which I always knew" after renovating dining room

What did he mean by this?

>comy told his buddy about that secret that will topple trump for good
>buddy posts on twitter hinting at it

Isn't that illegal?

Fuck the traitor.

>>Benjamin Wittes, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
The biggest donor to the Brookings Institute is the Qatari government.
I'll let you work out why their fellows are pushing this sort of nonsense in the media now.

Comey trestified and basically accused Trump only of lying about the state of the FBI and the Flynn thing
My guesses for what this can be are
>literally nothing
>the Lynch case
>the reports that Trump asked IC to go public with him not being investigated/no russian collusion
>IC/DOJ has tapes

>bombshell
>TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK
Very frightening. Sounds like Benjamin Wittes is threatening to bomb something somewhere. Very relieved that NSA wordscanning software will pick up that threatening tweet and act accordingly.

It's funny that the dems worry only about the russian influence when there are so many others who actually actively control parts of social media or institutions to Hollywood. Why is RT forbidden propaganda and Al-Jazeera are just a-ok?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gonad Dumpf is going DOWN.

Someone is doing the taping.

>The heads-up comes a day after Trump revealed that he was bluffing last month when he suggested that he had recorded his conversations with Comey.

He wouldn't have double bluffed, would he?

Comey claimed he told everything about all his interactions with Trump regarding investigations and Russia... so it sounds like Comey is going to make up something to force Trump's hand and admit they DO have tapes. Comey is just worried about what is on those tapes, and he'll make up something that if Trump has them, would force him to put them out there.

Why wouldn't he? This is clearly a test to see if the tapes actually exist despite Trump saying he doesn't know if they do. Comey appears to be very worried about whatever is on those tapes.

Is the tweet about Trump or Loretta Lynch?

who knows, i doubt the guy would hype a Lynch happening

Jeff Sessions has the tapes. Trump doesn't have them. Technically.

Trump was right about Comey. He's a showboat.

Tick Tick guy usually pays off so we'll probably see something interesting.

It's bullshit, they have to keep the pot boiling on this Russia nonsense.
At least try anyway.

Underrated

Man, I wish Putin would release everything Russia has on the DNC / American MSM to destroy them before they destroy Trump

Well, he knows exactly what's on them, since he recorded them himself. Sessions seized them when Trump fired Comey while he was 3000 miles away.

He also said he didn't do the taping. I'm not saying there's no tapes I'm just saying Trump said he didn't do the taping and he doesn't have any tapes.

TIC TOC DRUMPFKINS. THE CLOCK IS TICKING

it's over. drumpf is finished. he will be impeached

>bombshell
this word has come to be very literal in that every one of these """stories"" is made to look like it'll cause large-scale damage but is in fact, invariably, every time, hollow

Who the fuck even uses a tape recorder anymore. Aren't these "tapes" digital recordings?

I wonder if it's more lawyering technicality stuff, like not having tapes, but digital recordings or having a copy and the original in the hands of Sessions or something like that.

Theyre not going to destroy Trump dude. Its all fake outrage. They honestly believed their own propaganda polls. They can even win close congressional seats. Trump is an a-hole but hes a clean a-hole.

They got nothing on him and never will

Dude all white house phone calls are recorded. They have been since there were phones

it's another 'bombshell' against Trump. Let the biased media play it. They still don't get that their negative Trump reporting just makes his base stronger and those who aren't politcally interested will ALWAYS root for the 'outsider' aka Trump.

Thanks to the press. Their Anti-Trump narrative is the biggest boomerang in the last 20 years.

I am almost positive the Democrats were never read fairy tales as a child. Otherwise they would know creating panic or excitement repeatedly for no reason will get them ignored like the boy who cried wolf.

TICK TICK TICK DRUMPFKINS
youtube.com/watch?v=TmNFksPkYU8
Trump is DONE for sure!

TICK TICK DRIP DRIP DRUMPKINS IT'S COMING THE JULY SURPRISE IS COMING BE CAREFUL!

She's an absolute maniac. Quite scary.

Burger politics is so entertaining.

Last month, Louise mensch said that Comey taped Trump. She's usually accurate and 6 weeks ahead of the news cycle. Tick tock drumpfy...

Didnt fake news say this 30,000 times already? This sounds more like "we havent put together a believable frame story yet we need more time to destroy more blackberries too!"

Meanwhile fake news runs fake story 24/7 of russia hacking the elections to make trump win even after it was debunked by congress along with comeys own testimony.

Spoiler alert: hillary clinton would frame her own secret service agents who were found to be innocent immediately.

Try living it I haven't payed attention to anything else in like 2 years

>bombshell story
Can't wait for the nothing like the rest of those "bombshells"

Just saw the tweet.
Holy shit.
I can't believe it
It's nothing

Its about lynch.

Is that why hillary used private emails and smashed blackberries?

More interesting than pancakes. Fake news keeps running this russia hack thing long after its been debunked by congress and comeys testimony. This is about lynch.

It's a fat beat though.
youtube.com/watch?v=WjxLdsr1hO8

IS THIS THE BOMBSHELL?????

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

Post your TICK TOCK songs

youtube.com/watch?v=_5z_4wgvXrw

If it's Comey's memo, then it's nothing. What else could it be?

This goes with the theory that Trump fired Comey while he was away so that he could send Sessions in to collect everytime before Comey could hide it. Maybe Comey did the taping and Sessions now has the tapes.

youtube.com/watch?v=slHboKF9PIQ

WTF, Prodigy died. I didn't even know until I glimpsed at the features on the sidebar of that video. RIP.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZWemg8OM_g

So why couldn't Comey say all this stuff in court when he had the chance (and not being coaxed by lefty journos?

it's their version of WikiLeaks releasing Podesta's emails in consecutive parts

Trump said he didn't "tape" anything.

There's a record of everything.

I'm so fucking tired of this IRL clickbaiting.

>I'm a literal nobody you've never heard of but I'm about to drop a bombshell that will rock this nation to its core and start WWIII

And then a week later nothing has happened and it all fades away.

>bombshell

In the media, that means it's nothing and they just want to get you hyped for more anti-Trump propaganda.

maybe you're on to something....
shill threads are so boring

Wittes teased a bunch of crap weeks ago on Twitter about Trump being finished over some report that was going to drop and it was fucking nothing.
He's full of shit.

Yeah, if there is a bombshell, Comey lied under oath to congress. Welcome to prison.

YES! FINALLY Trump will get impeached!

>the guy with all the information admitted there was nothing to any of the russian collussion narrative
>w-well his friend w-who he gave bits and pieces of that info to will blow the case wide open!
>t-this time we'll s-stop trump for s-sure!

The day before that Bernvictim cuck shot up the GOP baseball practice, Limbaugh said the base of the democrat party is a bunch of lunatic weirdos. They've been lied to and hyped week after week for almost a year now and every time they're told Trump's finished, it blows up in the democrats' faces.

The next day, some idiot cuck who drank the globalist Jew koolaid went out and tried to kill as many republican legislators as he could.

Limbaugh was right as usual, the left is a bunch of unhinged dickheads and there's only so much of this they can take before they start snapping, and here we go again, the media is trying to incite more of their leftist nutcases.

youtube.com/watch?v=_LQh70QileI

>1:15-3:00

Comey will likely drop his mixtapes
Tracks:
>1. Crush dem guts
>2. Six Eight
>3. FBI (Female Booty Inspecta)
>4. Trump ain't shit
>5. Pull da trigga kill a nigga
>6. All I know is dat hoop game

He's likely going to drop something that will put him in some sort of perjury, aka the dumbest dopey looking fuck alive.

>Somebody is doing the taping

Comey was wearing a wire after the first meeting.

DON DON DON

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Were there any lessons like that in Harry fucking Potter? Cause that's the only book faggot Liberals ever read.

Can we admit how hard Trump has been baiting this guy
...and how easily he's been falling for it?
>Better hope there aren't any tapes
Runs to release memos, some of which were leaked prior
>JK I didn't record anything
Runs to NYT literally the day of the announcement

These aren't the actions of an innocent man

So he lied under oath when he thought Trump had the recordings, which comedy also had, but now he's going to come out and tell the truth because Trump doesn't have recordings? Nothing about this makes sense.

These Twitterers remind me of when I go to take a massive shit, expecting to see a turd worthy of Instagram fame, and it ends up a little fart

Yeah, they're concocting it right now.

I thought he said "drip drip drip"