He was good as the President on 24

>not using g2a

>Rich Dad Poor Dad says, "Eye LyKe Ghooould"

I only watch for these comfy gold commercials

>buying gold and not silver in 2017

They hike the price

hehehe stupid go-I mean boomers

They shill silver a lot now instead

Theres a 20% tax on silver here so I guess it must be the stuff they don't want you buying

>Letting some jews hold onto your gold

What is a con for 500$ Alexander?

My thoughts
If you don't hold it it never existed

lol, that advert is here as well except there's a british butler played by an american. it's very cringy, you can hear through the butler's accent.

It's a Christopher Nolan scam, he's a big heistmaster if you follow him. He works with a lot of scam artists (William DeVane. Ann Hathaway was dating a scam artist but played innocent) and a lot of his movies are about scams. His brother was arrested for being a hitman

There is an isotope of silver, 108 that will become incredibly valuable in the future

why

Why???

Putting your gold into the IRA is a solid strategy. They are pretty dominant in the NI drug trade and will make you a good return.

why not
>buy silver
>report it stolen
>oh fug :D
and later you can just report it to the police that the thieves returned it to you out of bad conscience if you buy a lot and don't want to pay taxes

It's metastable but has very special properties. It's on an island between two stable isotopes, 107 and 109.

>gold/silver prices rising
>so buy now from us!
Why would they sell the shit now for cheaper then waiting for when it rises like they say it will? Really makes you think.