Brit/pol/ - The Hat Edition

>Queens Speech Bill-by-bill Quick Rundown
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40339564

>Norman Lamb not standing for Lib Dem leader because he's a Brexiteer
libdemvoice.org/no-normtroopers-this-time-norman-lamb-wont-stand-for-leader-54692.html
archive.is/948zZ

>HS2 and WCML bidders revealed (First will always be BTFO after last time)
expressandstar.com/news/transport/2017/06/23/three-rivals-bidding-for-hs2-and-west-coast-franchise/
archive.is/DtZrg

>Police confirm fire started by a fridge
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380584

>Survivors of London's Grenfell Tower fire are to be rehomed in a luxury development in the heart of Kensington, the government has said.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>Show us where you are at all times goy
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/06/23/police-issue-child-safety-warning-snapchat-maps-update-reveals/
archive.is/I6p5A

>US lying about Best Korea
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40377543

>Prince Phillip still in hospital
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40380140

>Tories accused of breaching electoral law (Again)
thelondoneconomic.com/news/tories-embroiled-new-potential-election-fraud-scandal/23/06/
archive.is/2a3mq

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/uk-parliament-adopt-britcoin-as-digital-currency-for-united-kingdom
rawmilk.simkin.co.uk/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iSXOVPe4ugI
youtube.com/watch?v=yC8SpHSSNx4
youtube.com/watch?v=BSLL9XDVXLE
youtube.com/watch?v=uXqQTE5p9pQ
youtube.com/watch?v=e8KcqZ3-6zM
youtu.be/_CvHjEkhxJQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1ubnquYK7Vv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reminder that brit/pol/ traditions are under threat from newmods and spies (nick loweles, hope not hate, searchlight magazine) that don't understand our ways and are probably gerries or kekistanis too

change.org/p/uk-parliament-adopt-britcoin-as-digital-currency-for-united-kingdom

>NOTHING INTERESTING IS FUCKING HAPPENING

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Brits just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world African countries?

79 dead Brits is nothing compared to the carnage you guys caused in the Crusades.

Is this what Americans think banter is?

Ctrl+V

hope you have a nice night boys

>multiculaturalism

American education

doop doop

>That stuff is bad but it's ultimately the fault of the consumer. It is them who are lazy and greedy, it is them who make excuses for their weight. How is that I can eat food with that stuff in but I've never been a fatso? Because I took personal responsibility for my own wellbeing and didn't expect corporations and government to be my parents.
Not everybody expects/anticipates being fed poison, and the effects take years to manifest to the point where the consumer realises he has a problem
>This number increases everytime you post this

anycunt up itt like slipping the missus the rodger on a saturday night?

whish i did- but she dumped me!

too mmuch time on Sup Forums
o
o

m
u
c
h

t
i
m
e

o
n

/p/
o
l

Based rightly so probably got banned for 3 days for posting tinder conversations, yet posters telling people to drive vans into mosques remain untouched.

REMINDER that Britain is going to die and fucking deserves it

It's Eid al-Fitr on Sunday lads!

How are you celebrating?

>Not everybody expects/anticipates being fed poison, and the effects take years to manifest to the point where the consumer realises he has a problem
There is no excuse for being a fat cunt. Businesses can bake all the cakes they want but it is YOU that chooses to ram them down your throat. Fuck fatties and fuck apologists.

Rightly So is a Mong

All those Muslims and ethnics in the Tower blocks (Ghettos) are gonna be rehoused in plush pads.

>Businesses can bake all the cakes they want but it is YOU that chooses to ram them down your throat.
But it is not the obvious stuff like cakes that are causing this is it?

Anyone else watching crystal maze?

Strong desire to impregnate Rachel Riley

>My son is African

Is this the debut of this pic? It's fucking brilliant.

YOU HAVE BEEN SPOILED
DO NOT BECOME ADDICTED TO HAPPENINGS MY FRIENDS, OR YOU WILL RESENT THEIR ABSENCE

Watching Peter Kay

No it's not, it's gluttony that causes it.

Any of you lads having a pint after a shit week?

You too m8

The mods are limp wristed plebian faggots with nothing but contempt for us lovely folk. This is a well known fact.

rawmilk.simkin.co.uk/index.html

JUST ONE HAPPENING

JUST ONE MORE!

learn2 filename my son.
>that jpeg has been downloaded from the fourth channel more than once.

Totally fucked up her face with that botox, what in the fuck.

they deleted a karenpost last thread

>As for the emotion based argument, have you tried discussing how immigration is harming the natives?
Leftists don't care about how it damages the natives of European countries lad.

OUR MOTHER SAID WE COULD BE SISTER AND BROTHER

Except for the slow but sure destruction of Europe and the extermination of the white race but who cares about that lmao

>he doesn't name his files like old Sup Forums filenames

YOU HAD ONE SHIP ON THE WALL

AND WHEN I CAME ROUND TO CALL

YOU DIDN'T NOTICE ME AT ALLLLLLLL

Is it Glastonbury lads?

Not all of it. I'll stop apologising for fat cunts now.
Reminder Rightly So said he'd get a tattoo if the ded count at the Kensington Khalifa reached more than 10

Rachel "slav sucker" Riley

no lad touching me willy

your dog is shit

WON'T IT BE STRANGE WHEN WERE ALL FULLY GROWN

Anyone know why /are/ lad Rightly So got banned?

That's not interesting, that's slow and boring.

I can't watch that unfold live on the telly with a pizza, can I?

In an alternative time line where Leave won by 71 per cent-

youtube.com/watch?v=iSXOVPe4ugI

How many toffs at glastonbury right now thinking to themselves WHEN DO THEY PLAY CREEP?

yes, mashallah

Who /HomeandAwaythemetune/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=yC8SpHSSNx4

Wasted lad

>Leftists don't care about how it damages the natives of European countries lad.
This is true. Central to the way most lefties think is a power analysis. They view anyone with power or wealth (i.e the wealthy west) as inherently bad or evil. It is assumed that they only got their power or wealth by stealing or exploiting those without power or wealth (i.e. third world shitholes). Therefore in their mind morality demands that the powerful yield to the weak.

They can not even contemplate that differences in wealth or power could arise because some groups just do civilization better. All humans and cultures are equal to them.

The absolute state of them wanting to turn this place into reddit. It's quite clear this place has been compromised, is there anywhere else you can get the authentic Brit/pol/ experience?

Yeah radiohead live right now

Absolute wank though
The entire lineup is wank

Didn't even know Kek

m8.... woodchip

how?

Agreed it is. There's nothing interesting going on in music atm for me

i dunno m8 but brit/pol/ aint brit/pol/ anymore

que?

Please stop posting this. Also kys.

>When you're so cynical and jaded you see 'agendas' everywhere

Watching Crystal Maze and when they listed off the celebs all I could think of were

>disabled
>black
>woman
>gay
>mentally disabled woman
>Wow how very diverse Channel 4!

:(

Liquid Bread

What's Bong pols opinion on Ron Paul?

>That last 'Home and awaaaaay..'

Just as lovely as I remember it being, thanks for posting.

Radiohead are wank.

Ed Sheeran just makes me depressed and tearful, tbqh.

Everything else just enrages me.

Why did he fuck that?

Still gutted I didn't get a ticket. Fuck seetickets and their shitty website.

You're right, I hope there's a heaven

who?

true
I have to restrain myself from constantly pointing it out to others
in case I look mad

Sorry you had to see that you pretty little snowflake.

>That man is 46 years old

You picked a good era too - thought this would be one of the recent ones.... nice pick lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BSLL9XDVXLE

Thom Yorke's singing his song wrong and it's annoying

WHO ELSE HERE /BRUM/?

youtube.com/watch?v=uXqQTE5p9pQ

I feel like a bad parent giving you attention and spoiling you when you should just be left alone but there we go.

And yet you watch it anyway.

FUCKING DEFEND THIS RACISTS

THIS BASED BLACK WOMAN IS CALLING YOU OUT FOR BEING THE MOST RACIST WHITES IN THE ENTIRETY OF EUROPE.

youtube.com/watch?v=e8KcqZ3-6zM

youtu.be/_CvHjEkhxJQ

i..it's still fun lad

>tfw woke up this morning covered in celtic/ pagan symbols and runes in sharpie

think I drank too much
they won't come off either

That's because it's all uninspired shit

>Ed Sheeran
Kill yourself. Ed Sheeran is not a musician, he's a fucking entertainer. Utter garbage.

Only glampers and faggots go anyway now
It's full of bellends, no one interesting goes to this shit

The Pretenders sounded like high school kids covering their own songs.

Live gig sound being shown on TV is often totally absymal for some reason, you'd think they'd know how to do it by now.

i got warned for asking for pictures of slags during the heatwave. i'll probably get banned for "complaining" next. Karenposting and Slagposting are quintessentially biitish passers of time

>in britain, even the cars are monitoring citizens' activities

Spot on. So I'm taking the angle in my argument of saying immigration hurts the countries the immigrants leave, which is true, and that we need to do more to help those potential immigrants in their own land.

>Many of those who embark upon the journey to fair Europe in search of a more fruitful life are among the few people in their home country with relatively good health, wealth, education and, most important of all, the tempered passion that drives them unhesitantly onward through the trials and tribulations inherent in journeys of such magnitude. It is these people who owned market stalls, farms and cars back home and it is upon these people that their villages relied to serve them through their business. When these people leave for a new life they trade in their businesses, homes and cars for a one way ticket aboard an airliner and when that trade is made those left behind in the old village are suddenly thrust in to an existence of unsurety as they fumble over the looming problem of how they're now going to get the food, clothes and medicine they need. So for every person I see walking down our European streets with their heads held high and a beaming smile arcing from ear to ear I know there may well be a whole village half a world away desperately scrambling for scraps of food to feed their sick and aching children. The joy of seeing a new friend living happy and free is quickly smothered by the gut wrenching blanket of despair brought on by the idea that maybe everything we've done to help has been a hindrance for those we don't see.

>How many Bearded, Hipster Clad, middle aged white men are at Glastonbury right now, thinking they're down with the kids by listening to Grime in 2017

Go onto their latest video. Some geezer is calling them out on it.

Just cranked one out to Alison Brie tbqh.

Never said he wasn't an entertainer, just said his music depressed me to no end. Can't help but tear up, tbqh

Has there ever been a better TV theme tune?

turns me on desu

vocaroo.com/i/s1ubnquYK7Vv

so musical to non germans

It's because the music is garbage. Live bands on Jools holland, etc, can sound better than actual recordings.
The entire lineup for Glastonbury is shite this year.

Radiohead are at least musicians and artists in their own right, the rest of the fucks playing are all entertainers.
Who even listens to these people? It's just good looking rich kids playing trust fund pop

slagposting is on the edge desu but karenposting is completely acceptable

guess they've just got too many redditors here now

>wanking to a clothed female

weirdo

This image nearly gave me a nostalgia siezure.

>FREE THE TRIPFAGS

Maybe something to do with his Tinderposting last night. Think Pubes trip got banned too.

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/131001602

Yes check the news, sky news,

Evacuation of 5 tower blocks and 800 households because of cladding

Agreed, Karenposters may be cancer but they're OUR cancer

>clothed