Why didn't you Pokemon Go-to-the-polls?!

Why didn't you Pokemon Go-to-the-polls?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

>shall I assume my true form?

>no, not yet. There is still the Russian narrative to try..

>youtube.com/watch?v=6zEAMkp8TuU

economy was going too well

we wanted Republicans to crash it again

We like giving Democrats a challenge when we fuck everything up

I know this is a shit post, but you madame laugh pretty damn hard OP.

TRUMPED UP

Bump.

fuck off share blue

What is that like 12%? LOL Obama tripled the stock market. That's 200% kiddo.

Couldn't resist.

Tip for lulz

btc 12dDR9BpcgMQDRfrRUuyXzryPkNTKnMcHS

You typed debt wrong

we're not talking about Reagan

>Comparing 8 years to 6 months
>This is perfectly reasonable to leftists

OK goyem you got us

I can't wait to see how hard u retards dindu when Trump crashes the economy. Fuck even according to this chart the stock market has already stagnated since March

>post a picture showing stock market increase under Trump in an attempt to shit on Obama
>get blown the fuck out by the reailty of what Obama accomplished
>THAT'S NOT FAIR

Don't start shit, there won't be none bitch. If you don't want Trump to be compared to Obama don't compare Trump to Obama.

GOP shills eternally btfo

wew

JUST

Why arent I 50 points ahead? you might ask..

Republicans are the tax collectors and bill payers for the Democrats.

All Republicans ever do is slash taxes for the rich and blow up the budget deficit. It's their entire fucking ideology.

you are, said cnn

rural and suburban retards

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

ehehehe your still pretty salty about all this, huh?

The prediction polls at CNN said that Hillary was gonna win so no matter what so I didn't even bother.

>massively black 90% democrat city sees more people show up for obama

shocking

>comparing six years to six months

kill yourself

>ree

Mini siezure kek

>trying to take credit for the booming Obama economy

kill yourself

>Crashing the economy worse than the left's housing market debacle
>In a timeline where Trump is president
The GOP is doing what it always does. Shore up the economy as best it can after getting raked by liberal control. Expecting another crash in the market at this point would require a lot more than just muhdrumpfhate for reasoning so once you have it please share. I would love to know which sector the Ctr shills think we should not be investing money and retirement funds into.

oh god the blubbering canadian has arrived

just pretend you didn't see him

>he won't post obamas national debt numbers
Why are you such a faggot? Raised by a single mom?

>its a 200-posts-by-this-id obamaleaf thread

lol
if Onigger cut the deficit that much every year how come the debt went doubled to 20 Trillion?

I love how you GOP shills try to dindu an entire 8 year GOP presidency

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

You're a fucking idiot. I never held a position on this matter one way or the other. I'm pointing out that your stupid fucking nigger had six years while Trump has had six. Trying to compare percentages makes you look like an imbecile as a result. Please fucking rake yourself.

That's actually a good question. I'm glad to answer it. Obama reduced the budget deficit by 2/3

Something no Republican knows how to do

and...

Trump gets no credit for any fundamentals behind the market rally because there aren't any. Obama gets no credit fpr the rally through his terms either because it was all through borrowed money. He is fortunate that the Fed, ECB, BoE and BoJ bailed his ass out of a complete meltdown in Feb 2016 and after Brexit. The excesses built on Obama's watch will implode during Trump's term. The only stupid thing Trump has done so far is take credit for the market rally instead of distancing himself. You're a retard either way

six months*

She looks like she's trying really hard not to cry.

and he was the slowest spender in 80 years

So why did the national debt go up? Did you ever stop to think about this or did u just splerg out like a retard for 8 years?

I did, to vote for Trump

>He is fortunate that the Fed, ECB, BoE and BoJ bailed his ass out of a complete meltdown in Feb 2016 and after Brexit.

lol wtf is this autism

Brexit is UK's problem, not US.

What did he do to the national debt?

>The excesses built on Obama's watch will implode during Trump's term.

No. Trump will crash the economy like Republicans always do and then GOP shills will chimp out WE DINDU NUFFIN

CLOT MY BRAIN IN TWO PLACES
THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE
DEFECATION, NOSE BLEEDING
SHITTING IN MY PANTSUIT AND DYING ON TV

THIS IS MY LAST SEIZURE

You have no idea how global markets work or about cb coordination. Like I said, full on retard

the leaf is an lgbt autist, ask him about unemployment figures

I know all about how global markets work and all I see is the US and the USD booming under Obama.

All you're doing is mocking right wing retards for falling for the brexit meme

We did, you just suck.

Lol I btfo u retards on unemployment figures everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y

Ah it is this retard, I remember U6 triggers him severely

Lol no it doesn't. All measures from U3 to U6 plummeted under Obama. I post that all the time.

Whose regulatory demands forced the housing market industry into bubbling and collapsing? Bush's? Right? First Bush's? Reagan? Idk but it would sure be a shame to have whoever forced mortgages into a collapsing spiral be held accountable for the resession it caused, wouldn't it?

Bumping

Obama managed to add bartenders and waiters to the economy while pumping 100s of billions into the economy every quarter. What a great job

Leave it to right wing retards to dindu an entire 8 year GOP presidency

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.

Jesus fuck Bill looks like he's got dementia. Dude looks awful

>cutting out the clock tower on the right

>politifact
>leaf

Checks out. At least you wear that faggoty flag with pride.

Why do you denigrate jobs you're not even qualified for?

There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

did u retards actually think the unemployment rate was 42%?

Trump immediately embraced the official unemployment rate when he took office.

He just told his retarded supporters it was 42% because he knows u morons will believe anything

Your Copy pasta is stale and anyone reading along to this point is tasting it too

Clinton caused the resession and as much blame as you want to pin o. The desires of bush, the market was drained and corrupted by Clinton legislation.

I hope Hillary Pokemon Goes to Hell

>"great" paying jobs
>located in the most expensive cities in the States
>Obamacare premiums devastating families
Oh its all just fabulous.
In the real world you would admit that Obama was and is a fucking banking stooge who is willing to ruin the American welfare system by letting in migrants and illegals who use up way more resources than they contribute.

No matter how good of an economy Democrats leave Republicans, you right wing retards will crash everything and then WE DINDU NUFFIN chimpout.

Every fucking time.

What's the fucking point? Trump will crash the economy with more retarded GOP economic policies and then u retards will dindu and blame Obama.

He embraced official figures because as the president of the US he has to keep the ponzi-Potemkin village going. Same reason why he is funding groups in the Middle East, making deals with Saudi Arabia, blowing up Syrian jets, and sucking Netanyahu's cock in Tel Aviv

The official figures didn't magically become fake just because u got triggered by a black president

"Above average wage".

Aka a single fucking cent

Bumping..

>The US average wage is a single fucking cent

Are you a full blown retard?

The US average wage is $25/hour

>implying I dislike Obama and his policies because of the colour of his skin, and not the content of his character. Aka him being socially a radical leftist who believes in open borders, favours BLM, supported Al Nusra (Al Qaeda), while simultaneously keeping these Too Big To Jail banking crooks out of gaol

we're not talking about his policies

we're talking about the same BLS stats that have been used for decades

Wow you are such a fucking nigger lovin retard XD

This continued failed shilling lol check this out everyone

You win. You convinced me. I now full heartedly believe bush caused the recession inspite of the creation of the new wartime economy being the only saving grace as a left controlled legislative branch floundered on saving the economy from corruption caused recession. Damn you bush, how dare you say something like owning a home is a good idea for citizens to aspire to, honestly, bush is the reason Clinton mandated mortgage loans be handed to those without the ability ability to pay with unacceptable collateral. You win. Fuck bush

OBAMA LEAF
WE HAVE WON
JUST GIVE IN

I'm talking about how these statistics have been bullshit since the 1980s and 1990s when the FED and the govt decided it was a good idea to change the way they measure metrics like inflation and unemployment to obfuscate the truth. This isn't a partisan issue, because I fucking hate what was done under Clinton as much as I hate what has been done under GW

What is the Community Reinvestment Act?

Sorry lefty, you guys own that disaster also.

You know Bush had a GOP Congress for 6 years right?

Your only argument is to dindu an entire GOP presidency?

comprehend the sarcasm. The recession was the left's faul

There was BLS revision in 94 that had been initiated under Reagan I believe. It was a long time coming. They're long and complex processes. That doesn't mean things are fake. I don't recall conservashits claiming the unemployment rate was fake under Bush, just like now suddenly under Trump they're not fake anymore.

You do know that Shadowsharts just makes shit up and draws a magical blue line right?

JUST
U
S
T

You're acting like Sup Forums was, is, or ever will be some kind of a fan of GW Bush, whose Neocon RINO bullshit policies have only ruined the country

1977 legislation that right wing retards use to try to dindu an entire 8 year GOP presidency

The problem with this graph is that it doesn't show the actual amount of debt overtime, it only shows the percentage of increase which is misleading. Also it does not include Obama's contribution to the debt

(((pol))) is a GOP establishment shill board. There are a few exceptions of course but the vast majority of you are cucks who suck billionaire globalist cock all day

So human! Just like everyone else.

>stock market = The Economy

lel

Well I guess thats something you have in common with the vast majority here then. I hope Soros' shriveled circumcised dick fits

OBAMA LEAF
GIVE UP
8 GLORIOUS YEARS

>biggest debt creator conveniently missing from graph

After the Jews crashed the market with underhanded sub-prime mortgages? The economy was going to rebound, had little to do with Obama.