Daily reminder

That this is what happens when you are a racist. You lose your job, house, girlfriend, industry connections, and more importantly respect from your peers, to the point that you aren't even invited to a black friend's benefit because no one wants to deal with your racism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8q-54lbHBMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Eblf-n1imxQ
youtu.be/QcZCULYrRqc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

niggers aren't people
Also, only faggots and jews live on Long Island

Daily reminder that all nigs are worthless subhuman trash and their organs should be harvested.

hola reddit

ant has one of the quickest wits on the planet. please find your way back to the o&a sub
youtube.com/watch?v=8q-54lbHBMQ

god I wish that were me

>has
had

Yeah, but just wait until his NYC studio opens. Then we'll see who has the last laugh.

He bites.

If he ever used to be good, he sucks now. Just an idiot old man faking laughter and telling 10 year old jokes.

Everyone worth a shit on Opie and Anthony either has died, got old and boring aside from Jimmy.

Patrice has been dead for years now. Opie is a old man who got butthurt about the Uncle paul jokes and the best ones still around are the assistant and Jimmy.

What's 'a black friends benefit'?

Ant is still one of the funniest, quickest guys in comedy. And Bill Burr is an attention whore faggot who is making the Patrice benefit about himself.

he is still good on infowars on friday or maybe it's the thursday replay i don't know. i catch it at work. nobody watches tacs. but you can't fucking tell me you don't love ant. he's a piece of shit but he is endearing

patrice. it was right after his big controversy. they did him wrong and it was political. i forget the whole story but i think this solidified bill burr as a piece of shit
bingo

Who is this? I only listen to the show. Haha I have no idea what any of them look like

Ant has done more in his life than any of you NEETs would do in 10.

Patrice's ghost would probably enjoy going back and forth with Anthony more than his ghostly presence would enjoy many of the people at his funeral cash in event.

I thought Anthony Weiner was just a pedo/creep/degenerate.

>Who knew?

Cumia for President!!!

First Tunisian Knife Fighter to ever run for office!!

Want to see Anthony/Gavin and the rest of the guys on compoundmedia to start a right-wing daily show. it would CRUSH

based mr cumia

it was actually through Sup Forums i discovered opie and anthony and have listened to them or the off shoots pretty much everyday for 3 years

Jim Norton is a fucking faggot

Jimmy ruined O&A. I hated when they added him and eventually just stopped listening because of it.

Jim and Sam do well together. They're like the underdogs it feels.

Harvested for dog food or sold to the needy third world.

Allahu Ackbar

Ant hasn't been funny since about 2012

jimmy forgot how to be entertaining or something

It's always the least white people who are the most pro-white.

Agree

He's funny sometimes, but I don't like Chip. I don't even understand Chip. Does he really have a split personality or some weirdness?

Bill Burr hasn't been the same since he's gotten together with Coco On.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eblf-n1imxQ

Anthony the dream rapist

He has his own network now

oh well in that case, i'm not a racist

Inshallah brothers!

Anthony, Jimmy, and Patrice are amazing. They got a little soft lately. Afraid to really DISS people.

I listened a few times awhile back and thought they came off as dicks or like gossipy women, not real men.

>this is what happens when you are a racist

Nah, that's what happens when you have a drinking problem because your dad beat you for acting like a sissy. Don't get drunk and go trawling for black tranny prostitutes in Times Square, then reveal your power level in a booze induced twitter rant because they refused you service.

Donald Trump is by every left-leaning account (and most right-leaning ones) a racist.

This all came out during the election and was touted as, if not the single most important reason he shouldn't win, one of the main reasons he shouldn't win.

Not to mention, I genuinely think the Apprentice tapes of him saying "nigger" three times do, in fact, exist.

Reminder that this is what happens when you are racist and are unapologetically honest about it.

Anthony went back to the last Patrice benefit you cunt
>lose job
Tony is now running his own network you cunt.
he ditched the Opie albatross.
he's never had a real long term girlfriend after his first marriage.
Youre wrong on all counts. Anthony is great and I paid for a year of CM.

go back to the /r/faggothater site you cunt nigger

>multi millionaire
Who needs any of that shit when you can buy whatever and whoever you want?

#saint

Yeah cause Opie is doing so much better

>you aren't even invited to a black friend's benefit

Lol, yeah, I'm real sure Ant was super angry about not having to attend the world's biggest gibs event of the year.

Chip is literally just an excuse to deliberately tell bad jokes. It's the comedic equivalent of pretending to be retarded.

Kek

He's invited to the Patrice benefits now, that was just for a couple of years because Bill Burr is a PC pussy these days like Louis CK.

He didn't lose his house, he 'lost' his girlfriend because she was a mental patient and he's making more from his network than O&A.

Patrice would 100% be on Ant's side and be on his show all the time and probably wouldn't be on ANYONE else's show that wasn't on The Cumia Network. Patrice was really about freedom of speech, he'd have even more respect for Ant now if he was still around.

Also Chip Chipperson Podacast. Tiss...

yes, be afraid, be very afraid
(((they))) are watching
fucking post your real flag

Is this real?

It's not funny though.

how has nobody tracked down the sheboon that ended O&A yet

Norton is just a ny liberal faggot now

I live in Florida this is my real flag

Like I said, the comedic equivalent of pretending to be retarded.

itt men born in the late 80s

tfw born in 93

He has FU money and doesn't give a shit.

Daily Reminder: it's called Decision Science & it's killing veterans regardless of their race!

>social justice warriors are helping genocide and are too stupid to realize it.

He's doing pretty damn well though, much better than Opie.

More like faggots who worship dancing monkeys. I love dancing monkeys but at the end of they they they are just dancing monkeys.

Oh yes. The O&A fans were quick to jump on this on Twitter and a ton of news outlets jumped on it without any research including some bulgarian (?) news show.
youtu.be/QcZCULYrRqc

Shuaaah, i used tah babysit yas, member? We'd go to the YMCA pool and we'd play dat game, Kiss the Eel for a Chocolate?

>being proud of being a newfag

I don't want nigger organs inside of me.

Who is this?

isn't this guy algerian

shhhuuurreee

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

MR CUMIA

This checks out. Ant bangs trannies

i listened to them in the 90s when they were on WAAF in boston. they've always been pretty great.

his media company is as big as CRTV and rapidly growing!
based on my estimate his company is making something between 10 - 20 million $/year
which puts it valuation at 200 - 400 million $

please tell me how he lost by not working for Jews but creating his on media empire again.

yyyyyyea but then you create your own network and have a net worth of ~$8million? kk i'll just be racist, thanks.

>based on my estimate
your estimate is shit

Norton is an archetypal cuckold. He would love to have a woman stomp on his nuts and call him a worthless piece of shit. And he fucks traps and brags about it.

he was a bum to begin with

The truth, that he was trying to snap candid jerk off material of some pavement ape, is infinitely worse than the claim that he's "racist".

kek saved

worse, italian.

this isn't accurate. it is endlessly clear what anthony cumia jerks off to, and this isn't his type. he is just a lost soul but also a multi-millionaire and he got a very expensive camera. remember also he was carrying during this assault.

ITT faggots from /r/opieandanthony
GTFO off Sup Forums you nigger dick sucking faggots

I always figured Chip was a not so subtle way to make fun of Opie to his face.

no u

Don't speak for Patrice you limy faggot. You're probably right but it's so stupid to act like you have any idea how Patrice was or would be now.

Thank God no one wants to do buisness with racists
I love the free market

>Seems that we're realizing that the emperor has no clothes.
The "emperor" in this case is anti-racism
>We were programmed as kids to be afraid of being called racist
More of us who have actually spent time thinking about these issues have to lead in one particular way - making racism acceptable and normal again. Biological reality is racist as fuck, our own beliefs should reflect reality. Reality is racist, and racism is a set of opinions and prejudices - opinions and prejudices are not a crime!

He would of been the new Hitler after fatty kike schumer stole his jokes.

What are you a bigot?

>Earnestly liking Jim Norton
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

you can't even spell business right, fake snake

Who the fuck wants nigger organs? I would rather die, thanks

he meant harvested for dog food

how do you say suck my dick in your language?
ask your dad... cause he is.. a.... FAG

I can't find the clip of him when he was watching the "Dear White People" video. That shit was hilarious as fuck. I think he took it down because of too many complaints. Do any anons happen to have it?

* not the show. It was a youtube video with a little nigger kid that said, "try being black!"

Why would he do that?