Is shaving your body, at least above your waste, redpilled? Or is it better to let your hair take its natural course?

Is shaving your body, at least above your waste, redpilled? Or is it better to let your hair take its natural course?

Other urls found in this thread:

nattyornot.com/5-cruel-ways-natural-bodybuilders-torture-themselves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>waste
Retard. Sage

Retard = Person with low intelligence

Sage = Person with high intelligence

Your post doesn't make sense.

Sage.

Only faggots shave your body hair.

You shave your face, retard. Shave once a day... shave your beard away. Everything else is natural.

Do what ever the fuck you want. If you think there is a "redpilled" way to groom yourself you are and idiot. Shaving doesn't make you a civilised man or a pussy, and growing doesn't make you a real man or a cave man savage.

Not everything has to be described in terms of made up internet meme pills, you fucking autist.

sage

Fuck me, I can't remember the last time I spelled waist.
im tha smawt won.

Body hair is degenerate and makes you smell like crap. I'm naturally smooth pretty much everywhere, but if I were a hairy ape, I'd shave :^)

this.
thicker the body hair you have the manlier you are, turkroaches need not apply though

Not knowing the lest time you spelt waist isn't a good excuse for being so bad at English.

>only faggots shave there chest
Only faggots care what another man does with his fucking chest hair

Who the fuck cares? Are you a faggot, or a little princess girl, to try to analyze each man's grooming habits and categorize it? Is it redpilled to masturbate on my sister's photo?
That's how stupid you sound.

>Shave once a day... shave your beard away.
That's pretty gay, you want to look like a woman?

>the only thing that prevents this guy from looking like a chick is his beard

LMAO!

Post a pic of your sister and I'll tell you if it's redpilled to jack it to her.

WTF does this even mean? Your brain is on the inside and doesn't grow hair. If you're having trouble with this simple concept then maybe just one red pill isn't enough?

>waist
you pronounce it w-H-aist, the emphasis is on the H.

Paul ((((Newman))))

Shaved Beard and proper haircuts are redpilled. Everything else is a free for all

no I'm not a NEET and I actually have a respectable career with a dress code.
inb4 WAGEKEK

>changing yourself for women and not yourself

Neck yourself.

it's like the "whuite" in "whuite people"

He isn't Jew

only faggots are scared of other men checking whether or not they are faggots

You're a FUCKING IDIOT. Just shave your face and maybe pubes, and maybe some stray hairs that grow in awkwardly elsewhere on your body.

>Thinking there is no redpilled way to groom yourself

Shut up potatoFAGGOT you're not even white.

Hahaha good post OP is a little princess fairy girl hahahahaha OP is gay haha.

Are you on drugs, rejectard? Kill yourself. Men change for women SINCE THAT IS THE WAY NATURE FUNCTIONS YOU FUCKING PLEBIAN LOSER!!!!!

No, a man should have hair and be proud of it.
Pic related, its.what a mans body shoild be

leaf finally snapped

>zero muscularity
this isnt a man, its an estrogenic sack of fat

>calls me a faggot
>giving grooming tips to men on an american-japanise anime imagboard
>is leafor

Wew lad :^))

What about pooper hair?

gas this entire thread

Disgusting

Get out newfag.

Stop useing justin bieber as you idol.

Find MEN who have accomplished shit in the world, have high confidence and resemble you in appearance.

fair enough i have never worked out once.

>Find MEN who have accomplished shit in the world, have high confidence and resemble you in appearance.
That's why I posted Paul Newman.

Kys, Justeen Turdeau
Only faggots would chimp out because some guy shaves or doesn't shave

fucking gay

Personally all I do is occasionally shave the shaft of my knob because it looks nicer and longer. I trim my face depending on what beard I fancy.

Once I shaved an arrow into my chest that pointed down to my knob

>Once I shaved an arrow into my chest that pointed down to my knob
Nice one m8.

push ups and sit ups 100 each per day is a good start

Absolutely embarrassing, lad. Seriously, get in the gym. Stop drinking milk. Stop with the soy. Stop , stop, stop.

>Stop drinking milk
Why though? You cant absorb estrogen that way.

Everyone looks like that. In ametica thats skinny

>talking about someone being a leaf
>hiding your own country
>japanise

t. Leaf

Notice the "." Separating those two words, retard?

> Stop drinking milk
I don't drink it, but why?

I cam only do like 15 pushups

I think Arabs and their heavily hared and diseased bodies turned off the idea of natural body hair for me

Before you start read nattyornot.com/5-cruel-ways-natural-bodybuilders-torture-themselves/ though

I shave my armpits because I sweat alot and it stinks even with half a stick of deo under each arm.

Also trim back the top of my chest hair, shit grows so much it pokes out of regular t shirts

Using science, please explain how hair makes you smell

Irishman, you're probably threadbare on your chest anyway. I should know...MUH ANCESTRY. But on the real, you're a faggot if you shave your chest.

do 15 pushups 7 times a day then

sweat sticks to it? You never go for a run and smell your sweat staind shirt afterwards?

shaving your body like a bitch

why do you care what you smell like if you are just going for a run?
at work wear some cologne

Kill yourself potatoFAGGOT you're not white you're such a joke just kill yourself now kill yourself fucking DO IT BITCH!!!! YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTCCHHH.

Holy shit I was agreeing with you, what IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU FUCKING FRENCH RETAHD? ARE U FUCKEN RETAHDED????????? And plenty of people care about if a guy shaves or doesn't shave look at the neckbeard meme and other various redpill grooming habits. Kill yourself, ****FAGGOT****.

Ya, shower after you run. Sweat the gunk out of your pores and wash it away.

You're going to take that on your knees, like a democrat huh?
FFS, even leftist swine can improve themselves- you might even achieve non-faggot status some day Shaneequa. Do some pushups, pretend you're boning your lord and savior Hillary.

cute tits

You're assuming no washing. If you have or not you will smell if you don't wash. Try again

lol
>
and
>
shittit
>
spacing

what do you think faggot?

>not growing a thick beard

HAHAHAHAHA fucking beardlets when will they learn?

>implying that Nu-males have enought testosterone for body hair.

literally doesn't matter. It's hair on a man.

sage

He has a point. I am 35 and have never once really exercised. Im not gonna lie

>Shaving every day.
If you want to look like a woman why not go the whole way and grow some tits?
Trimmed beard or monthly shaving if you can't handle beard hygiene are the only options.

found the jawlet