What are your thoughts on Johnny Depp?

What are your thoughts on Johnny Depp?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/06/22/entertainment/johnny-depp-trump-comment-glastonbury/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MpZf1SMQVrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His career is circling the drain and I'm happy about it.

not politics

now that i heard he wants to assassinate drumpf i'm gonna buy all the movies he's in

Great range as an actor.
But actors are paid to say things... no wonder politicians love them.

You can't buy movies anymore. You have to download them.

Arrr i be a pirate because of him

who?

I like to imagine a world where President Hunter S Thompson is high on a lot of hard drugs and shooting a machine gun randomly out of a White House window and Johnny Depp is happy with the president situation now.

sold his soul to the devil and he's being a bitch about it
gonna roast you

Aaarrrgggg. A pirates life is the life's for me. LOLOLOL and a Bottel don win.

I like pirates of the Caribbean. Shame he's such a douchebag.

Clearly you keep up with politics.

>great range as an actor
You're retarded. Outside of Nightmare on Elm Street and Blow every fucking role he's ever had has been him playing Jack Sparrow just with different costumes.

evil, sinister, creepy, unhealthy, demonic

LARPing has been proven to be a gateway hobby to full blown faggotry.

He did just make jokes about assassinating Trump so it is currently a little bit political.

"Johnny Depp apologizes for assassination joke"

Do not visit this CNN link. Just wanted to provide a source and did not want to have to archive this trash.
cnn.com/2017/06/22/entertainment/johnny-depp-trump-comment-glastonbury/index.html

Not really, but I am retarded...

More like "Johnny In Deep Shit" am I right guise?!?

yeah john depp who lets his friends die outside while he goes play in a cover band

jar of dirt :D

>Great range as an actor.
Huh? Most of his characters are very samey, it's just that the movies he's in sometimes differ from each other drastically. Depp himself not so much, just wearing a different costume.

His imitation of Trump is absolutely terrible BTW:
youtube.com/watch?v=MpZf1SMQVrE
No way an actor with great range would even try to float such a shitty impression.

Ed wood
Fear and loathing
Donnie Brasco
Edward scissorhands
Gilbert Grape

Where's the pirate, genius?

Depp is looking very old now

his actor skills have kind of gone down in the last few years. pretty much every character sounds like they had a stroke at some point

No shit, he's 54.

He's in his 50s genius.

I like Jack Sparrow, though. His magnum opus was 21 Jump Street though.

its time for him to go.

He's done a ton of drugs and He will probably die soon.

Its interesting to me. A lot of these actors die from drugs, yet it seems to me they are on top of the world. They make millions playing pretend. Can do what ever they want, go wherever they want whenever they want.Nothing holds them back, Yet they always need drugs as a crutch.

spagedi wolv x-DDDD

You ever tried drugs? They are pretty fun. No wonder rich and poor alike are fond of them. They're like blowjobs, everybody loves blowjobs.

Poor
>Don't need to work, gubmint gibs
Rich
>Don't need to work, big bank account
Middle Class
>Can't do drugs, need to pay taxes and buy tickets to movies

Loads of middle class workers unwind with drugs at the weekend.

no toughts.

Idiot. Loser. Death Pool candidate 2018.

you can have mine.

Not if they have random drug testing! That being said, I know a few guys who do.

yeah, but they give us a good laugh from time to time.

Too bad he didn't die after the release of the first pirates movie. He'd have gone down as a pretty alright dude.

Sales is filled to the gills with cokeheads. I don't partake myself but it is rife.

more like johnny wilkes booth.

Depp was caught by police in the back seat of a limo with a ((("famous producer"))) and a 12 year old girl. He and the girl were nude.
He was also a person of interest in the Nightstalker serial killer rape-murders, because some of the victims certainly couldn't have been killed by Ramirez and the witness description matched Depp on two occasions.
He is not a nice person on any level, I guess I'm saying.

I've always wondered. Where does an adult to to buy drugs? I mean in HS there was always a shady kid with a hookup, but I'm not driving to a shitty part of town to interact with a nigger. Not that I want any drugs, I'll stick to shitty booze.

> This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist).

It is not hard to find if you really want to.

Anyway, coke sucks. It may be fun for a few times but that's it. Don't waste your money and health on it.

His statements at Glastonbury have been in the news cycle all day.
>not politics

wow, he is caked in makeup in that pic

>Where does an adult to to buy drugs?
Make friends with some local musicians. Go to a local open night mic. Buy one of the broke musicians with long hair a few beers, then ask if they kow where to get any.

Try to look not too much like a narc.

I used to like him but it seems he sold his soul to the jews.