Careful Drumpf supporters

We aren't going to get pushed around anymore and if you guys want to bring violence against Muslims, PoC, queers and other marginalized groups, we will fight you every step of the way.

#HaymakerCollective

vimeo.com/222114690

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/222114690
youtu.be/M5k8cURi7QY?t=342
youtube.com/watch?v=GaVJryS78CY
youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fag flag
>antifa
Something tells me your all of 120 pounds, skin and bones, and will be fairly easy to snap in two. Nice LARP.

I know you're LARPing, however;
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let antifa try something. I beg you, give us a reason to physically remove you.

>aren't going to get pushed around
You faggots have been nothing but a gaggle of violent thugs since the election. Antics are literal sub-humans that need to be purged.
I don't recall a trump supporter shooting a bunch of congressmen.

>unicorn riot
fucking gay

POL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERSPOL MODS ARE NIGGERS

something something....you're a little bitch who won't do shit.

Antifa is all beta male pussy niggers. Sage

Right... Drumpf supporters were too busy shooting protestors in Seattle and beating up PoC at campaign rallies.

what are you trying to say bro

Never said we were planning to do anything. Just that we are organizing and training so that if right-wing fascists try to use violence to stop us, we will make them regret that very much.

k

The only reason you faggots get pushed around is because you're to busy sucking dick and moaning about your rights instead of working and acting like healthy, strong individuals that can defend themselves. Your weakness is biological proof of your insignificance which is why we strive to erase you.

No one is scared of you little pussies anymore. Bring it, Naziz-Antifa-fascists. ANTIFA stands for "Anti-FirstAmendment" #1984

>busy sucking dick and moaning
some strong projection here

Antifa is no better, fuckers light fires and beat people up for disagreeing.

You started this crap too.

Antifa are pussies with terrible genes
I'm 100% confident I could fight at least 5 of you at once. Probably 10 because I know each faggot is going down with 1 punch.

>
>Never said we were planning to do anything. Just that we are organizing and training so that if right-wing fascists try to use violence to stop us, we will make them regret that very much.

If this is what you are actually doing why the fuck would you want to tell your enemies that? Fucking sages.

Because it's better for everyone involved if fascist Trump supporters don't try and start shit with us. Because we will be ready. And it will end BADLY for them.

Training for what? Removing gerbils from your boyfriend's ass?
You faggots only protest in liberal shitholes because most don't/can't own a gun. You know you'll get your asses stomped anywhere else.
Come to Florida... even the most liberal cities and you'll still end up Trayvoned.

you dumbasses bring more violence to black people than the "alt-right"

hell I'm black and I even hate you communist fags.

>We aren't going to get pushed around anymore

(((Marginalized Groups)))

>larping as a faggot
>larping as antifa
>farming yous
OP is probably a stormweenie

This video is a joke. None of the footwork is good. I know OP is trolling but the video is obviously hilarious, the exercises are bette than sitting on the couch but thats about it. Take 2 weeks off and quit

>(you)

Last time I checked it was the shitlibs who beat people with bike locks and shoot up charity baseball games.
Go prolapse your butthole, faggot.

I can't wait to start hearing about you faggots getting raped and murdered by Aryan Brotherhood once you start going to prison. Keeping my eye on a few cases against you gaylords currenttly in court, not one of these terrorist losers is cut out for prison

Life wouldn't be fun without conflict, which is why we oppose leftists.

Gay people hate you. I have more red pilled gay friends because of how embarrassing antifa is. No one wants to be associated with a plague like yourselves. An embarrassment beyond description, you guys are the embodiment of disgrace. You serve only to wake up people to the left's bullshit.

I'd knock out 5 of these fuckers in 10 second flat.

Fire is whoever is running your training.

I've seen better technique, footwork, and power from 8 year old niglets hanging around the local ghetto boxing gym.

You guys ain't fucking warriors and never will be.

HAHAHAHAHAHA what the fuck lol this is hilarious all these stick figure faggots acting tough

>vimeo.com/222114690

The violent left that throws bricks into the air at people, that sprays people with pepper spray not in self defense, that uses bike locks to crack skulls open, that smashes windows and buns cars destroying private property, that stalks and follows female reporters around trying to intimidate them, that sucker punches people and trains in violent tactics...This group is saying 'the political climate is getting increasingly violent and they need to learn self defense techniques'...like? Wut? Are these people for real?

Come to west Berlin.

Considering that their training is not much more than gently rolling around in the grass, it is no surprise that they have to resort to ranged and sneak attacks.

they just like the ebin edgy german words and dressing up in gear like mad max. buncha gayness.

These beta fags look like this is the first time they have left their mom's basement. Swing on the wrong person you are just going to get shot.

OP gay LARP.
fucking wish antifa pussies would try something
would BTFO that entire unicorn collective

Last time I checked, only retard cuckservatives confused "liberal" with "leftist". Neck yourself, boomer.

I play the lottery everytime I visit the states. If I ever win the Powerball heres what I would do:

>buy a Gulfstream 4
>hire 10 bad ass soldiers of fortune
>jave them kidnap a tranny, a faggot, a femenist, a rapefugee supporter, a BLM leader, a tree hugger, and a antifaffagot
>hire mad scientist to surgically implant go pros into thier forehead with satelitte uplinks
>use the GS4 to drop them off in the middle of ISIS territory
>point them to the nearest ISIS held village and leave them there

Sit back and watch the livestream. Id wager the BLM dindu would rape the rapefugee supporter within minutes of knowing there were no police around. The antifaggot would try to explain to ISIS how he loves Religion of Peace even as his own throat is being cut. The tranny and faggot offer to be sex slaves for life and end up choking to death on dicks while dressed as goats. The treehugger gets tied to a stake 80ft away from a 100ft tree as ISIS chainsaws it and it comes down smack on him. The feminist recovers from her rape only to find Tyrone Jackson is now Jabari Aldin DuRag Mohammed and owns her and is she becomes a cock holster for eternity.

And Id charge 49.95 in shekels to Pay per View it..

>Anyone who opposes Antifa
>Trump supporter

I'm not a fan of Trump and I've hated Antifa for nearly a decade. Come at me.

Based black man has spoken

>Tyrone Jackson is now Jabari Aldin DuRag Mohammed

Lost it

It doesn't bear description because its obscene - it will suffice to say that my mother purposefully starved herself into total dementia and death in the months after my brother's suicide. Every week I would be availed to conversations with doctors as to whether I would consent to a feeding tube being utilized to force her to take nutrients - when I was in her company without the presence of medical personnel or other witnesses before whom appearences had to be nominally maintained, she'd cheerfully remark about the fact that malnutrition was causing her hair or teeth to fall out, or that her weight had finally dropped below 60 lbs. Onetime she tried to provoke me into suffocating her, on grounds that if I loved her and really meant it when I behooved her to stop committing suicide by starvation, I'd develop fortitude adequate to complete the process by my own hand.

When it was finally over - and I never had to see my Mom again nor witness her drawn-out transformation into a demented living corpse, I shot up heroin for the first time because no matter how much Dilaudid I snorted, I couldn't quell an unbearable nervous energy and anxiety that seemed to have thrown me into an endless adrenal response that precluded me from relief from insomnia, racing thoughts, and mortal paranoia.

oh god im laughing too hard
>fighting is not about being aggresive

T O P K E K

Heh, kinda funny how a tough guy is represented by a faggot flag

I keep hearing lots of talk. No action. Bike locks and burning down a starbucks don't count. Actions speak louder than words. Either organize and start shooting or shut the fuck up and get back to the fry machine.

(you)

One day, my brother went totally and completely insane. During the period of his madness (approximately the final six months of his life) there were many horrors that emerged. He'd walk the streets all night and return to our home with defensive wounds on his hands and face and sometimes bloodstains on his clothes - the volume of which was too great to have been contributed by the nicks and scratches on his face and arms that were indicative of a hapless victim (probably female) fighting off a brutally powerful assault.

One night I awoke to find my brother seated at the foot of my bed - he had a hunting knife in his lap and confided that he was contemplating whether or not to kill me. When I looked in his eyes, he no longer looked human. That isn't to say that he appeared monstrous or that he underwent a metamorphosis before my eyes as in some Lovecraftian terror fantasy or fever dream; he simply no longer appeared to be something that could respond to reason or compassion or love or hatred or any of the things that compel and fascinate the human heart and intellect - he seemed rather a malfunctioning automaton or an animal without a thought beyond limbic response, languidly then contemplating a potential kill.

10/10 would watch

Something that aided substantially in this ''retreat'' as it were was opiates - I discovered poppy pods rather by accident, when an Asian acquaintance had mentioned that the pods could be easily and legally obtained, and that once boiled, the pods yielded a remarkably strong narcotic derivative. Mind you, up to this point I didn't even smoke weed - in fact, I disdained recreational drug use. I realize it appears that I've somehow aimed to valorize drug use or otherwise rationalize it in my own life - I haven't. I disclosed it in the course of our discussions and interactions on this forum (and elsewhere) because I believe in some basic sense I was trying to understand what was happening to me. Frank Herbert made the point in one of the ''Dune'' books, in addressing moral frailties and the effects of catastrophic moral failure upon peoples' lives, that a thinking organism will often self-destruct/commit suicide (consciously or subconsciously) rather than become a thing that represents the opposite of what the rational organism/man believes himself (or at least desperately wishes himself) to be. I've always been disgusted by the sickly and morbid process and ensuing state of dependence and addiction and this has not changed. I have no illusions about the fact that becoming an addict murdered an essential part of my self that can never be revived.

Its neither here nor there perhaps to most people - but I came to believe (and still do) that my brother's madness was related to a process by which the subconscious mind (as enumerated/defined/clarified by Karl Jaspers in particular) subsumes waking consciousness and reason - the ''barrier'' as it were between these essential poles of mind is eradicated; the lunatic thereby becomes a man who dreams but cannot wake up. In modernity - particularly correlated with urbanization and its attendant alienation - psychic destruction, mental deterioration of this type has become epidemic.

I awoke to discover that my brother had consumed a cocktail of drugs and a massive dose of methanol. The latter caused multiple organ failure and the acidosis of his blood - but he lingered on for days. The condition that resulted was one of being ''locked in'' - he was unable to move or speak - his body became entirely rigid. The doctors did not know if he could see or not, but as the poison disintegrated his optic nerves, this became irrelevant. His brain activity indicated however that he was ''conscious'' in a basic capacity, which was horrifying.

His face was fixed in an expression of what appeared to be primordial terror, mouth agape. He looked like a screaming ghost - I thought of the fright mask from ''Scream'' films. I told the doctor to withdraw life support - the decision fell to me because he was not married and I was his only relative present at the hospital. It took him close to two hours to expire, during which time I kept hoping I could speed the process because all I could think about was that the most terrifying Hell I could contemplate was being ''locked in'' but conscious of impending death and one's mortal condition. It is the worst torture I can contemplate save perhaps the process of being burned alive.

I couldn't quell an unbearable nervous energy and anxiety that seemed to have thrown me into an endless adrenal response that precluded me from relief from insomnia, racing thoughts, and mortal paranoia.

I succumbed entirely to heroin for a time. My desire to neutralize my sensory awareness increased as I continued to have experiences that placed me in close proximity to death and related sick and mortal circumstances. I'd reached the point by 2012 that I'd go entire months without speaking to anybody else. The grocery store where I would purchase my food maintained fully automated kiosks where the need to interact with a cashier was done away with. When I would cop dope from my regular source, he knew precisely how much weight I would arrive to score so there was no need for us to converse. I began experiencing difficulties in distinguishing between dreams and waking life experiences, a condition that was aggravated by the fact that heroin intoxication was producing within me a very strong and consistently regular tendency towards exceptionally vivid - and often lucid - dreaming.

I lived in a townhouse and it had essentially no furniture - I'd never properly established ''roots'' on the property and what little furniture I had acquired I sold. I'd ceased practicing law or doing anything at all to generate income; not by design, it merely came to pass that there were no more opportunities upon which to capitalize and I was so mired and lost in and hobbled by my daily, moment to moment existence in a (quite literal) 'dream world' that was facilitated I believe by a toxic genetic propensity towards schizophrenia and rendered critical by my daily intake of heroin, that I was no longer capable of seeking out ways to successfully - or at least effectively - negotiate my environment. The heat and electricity was shut off, but still I remained there. I lost 40 lbs and began to appear skeletal, so I threw away the mirrors in the house.

Its been several months since I experienced that final episode. I don't use heroin anymore, although I do admit that I take methadone to keep physiological and psychic symptoms at bay. I don't know if I've permanently sabotaged my physiology and brain chemistry to the point that I will always need to take a daily dose of methadone to stay ''right'' but its something I try not to dwell on. I decided to dedicate myself to the things that saved my life in the past - studying political theory, writing polemic and analysis, and increasing my understanding by connecting with and interacting with comrades. I got online again to facilitate this process in part - thus my sincere thanks and gratitude that the people here desired that I return to their ranks and contribute.

I am going to keep posting here and aim to guarantee that I never again revert to the living death of existence in 'dream space'. Returning to the things that you people knew me for and that I knew myself for (bodybuilding, political theory, polemical writing) may provide me with the reference points and the motivation to return to the world. I am optimistic that it will.

Forgive me please if it was wrong to post this - as stated, I'll not raise personal matters again; for some reason it seemed important that I explicate some of these things in unambiguous terms.

One day in 2015, my friend came to my room in the morning - as by then had become routine - and excused himself to use my bathroom. When he emerged he was pale, and the bones in his face seemed to have strained against the skin into high relief. He sat down at the small table adjacent the window - and within several minutes, he simply slumped onto the floor. This pink and foamy discharge oozed out of his mouth, not in a violent or convulsive way, it was rather that his last gasp had been a liquid exhalation of blood and saliva. For some reason I waited several minutes to take his pulse - but I already knew he was dead anyway. I called emergency services and they arrived shortly thereafter. My friend had fixed in the bathroom and whatever product he was packing had killed him. Or maybe the gear was fine but it just was not his day and his body just quit. I'd not known until that moment that he chased the dragon - I speculated later that perhaps he subconsciously detected that I was in thrall to the monster as well, but he didn't consciously register it; or maybe he did but he didn't know how to approach the matter directly.

The reason(s) why this particular stranger courted my friendship is neither here nor there - his brief contribution to my life was that when he died and the paramedics arrived and declared him to be dead, subsequently collecting his corpse from off the floor of what was my residence, the police arrived with them - and the police proceeded to place me in custody and determine if (based upon the ''facts'' and conditions they had observed, coupled with any incriminating statements they could illicit from me by the brutally constant and unrelenting, if not particularly adroit, application of psychological pressure and express and implied threats) they could find a way to charge me with homicide.

youtu.be/M5k8cURi7QY?t=342

Your mom is calling you for dinner now, run along.

I love you op
Hope you are real, french and that i can piss on you while you pass out in your vomit in the street

My ideological commitments ossified as it were during my 20s - I came to recognize the truth of National Socialism. An anecdote that became resonant in my mind was a discussion that a Yockey biographer (Kevin Coogan) relayed that he had enjoyed with H. Keith Thompson. Thompson, a personal friend of Otto Remer and the only American (to my knowledge) to have been assigned a formal rank in the SD, in a moment of candor confided to Coogan that, ''I've served the Third Reich for my entire life''. I continue to find Thompson's description of his life's mission, his political commitments therein etc., to be profoundly resonant.

This is what is meant when I (and others who've far more completely and eloquently presented the argument than have I) assign a significance to a specific coterie of Continental theorists (in my own writing, namely De Maistre, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, and Heidegger) in identifying the dialectical process and the concomitant expression/instantation of the European/Western idea - the claim isn't that any of these monumental intellects would have joined, approved of, or facilitated Fascist or National Socialist parties or platforms; the claim is that the former were instrumental in the dialectical process of perfecting the conceptual horizon that made possible the expression of political form, manifest in the national/spiritual/civilizational revival of Europe and the West in the 1920s and 1930s and the concomitant challenge to Jewry, Bolshevism and the allies of both and the grand effort to implement the New Order and establish conditions necessary to guarantee its posterity and survival for a millennia.

meh
4/10

>In modernity - particularly correlated with urbanization and its attendant alienation - psychic destruction, mental deterioration of this type has become epidemic.

I could certainly be we are diagnosing it better. Remember medicine and psychiatry were extremely primitive until the 1980s at least.

Crazy was plentiful in ancient times but considered demonic possession. Crazy never gets better so the only, very gradual, solution is eugenics.

How dare those faggots appropriate unicorn culture! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>those faggots kwetching about being oppressed like their fucking ideology is not running the country
top fucking kek

Post pics of your guns with a time stamp.

Go nigger lover!

>We are trying to build a space for people who might not be accepted into hetero normative macho gym culture
Really dumb way of saying "I am a huge pussy and gyms scare me". I grew out of that when I was 18 and even that is fucking late.

How frustrating is it to not be taken seriously?

this is absolutely hilarious

I'm just waiting for when Muslims finally turn on the gays. Not that I want to see beheadings or anything. It's just funny when a pet owner decides to take in a feral animal and realizes that it was a bad call when their face is getting ripped off.

God, how can we accelerate the Muslim invasion? The plebs will never catch on until they're being systematically executed in the streets by Muslims on a daily basis. Maybe I should've voted for Hillary after all . . .

Why do you faggots lump in LGBT and minorities when they only hate you left wing cucks and Islam

Woah - I've recently experienced a minute or two of 'sleep paralysis' and couldn't imagine being like that permanently'

>Maybe I should've voted for Hillary after all . . .

I was thinking the same thing. Both outcomes were a win-win. Glad I'm in Southern California, at the epicenter of faggotry. I'm on standby to cannibalize the weaklings.

>We aren't going to get pushed around anymore
Poor people so oppressed in this cis-male dominated western patriarchal society.

>Organizing and training

Seriously, what can you psychopaths do to anyone at this point?

The general population hates Antifa, Bash Back, BAMN, Pastel Bloc, and anything else on your side. Wrecking businesses, blocking traffic, assaults on non-combatant citizens, harassing people because they don't subscribe to your crazy views - that's not how to win friends and influence people.

What can you usurpers do: Walk around in 1960's type revolution garb with airsoft guns? Whack people with pipes? Pepper spray? Many city and states passed laws allowing citizens to shoot anyone who physically assaults them. Police will charge you all with felonies, now. This isn't catch and release back to your enabling parents anymore. And try more riots with any sort of weapons while masked - you will face National Guard troops with live rounds and armor!

Seriously, just expatriate yourself with your lunatic mates. Save yourself and us the trouble of cremating your bloated corpse.

>Sup Forums constantly larps about how weak antifa are
>altright losers regularly get their asses beat by them in every encounter
Lmao

Why did you get pushed around in the first place?

Its almost like multiculturalism is an abject failure and the only solution is to separate.

Probably a CIA nigger, but the physical description is spot on I'm sure.

everyone's welcome except
>strong
right wing groups
lol

Why do you expect us to take you seriously if you don't even take yourself seriously? You're a commie, not even human.

but yeah everyone ITT who is making fun of these kids - don't get too cocky
please PLEASE read this article:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

it will give you a different perspective

there is much work we ourselves need to be doing in terms of organising

>nu-males
Kek

look in the mirror you are a fascist... adolf would be proud of antifa as a useful idiot unit hahaha

churchill "the fascists of the future will be called anti-fascists"

ahahahahaha ur nothing but a bunch of millenial generation z tools ahahahahhaha

fun fact ur burn in hell next to what u hate ahahahahahahaahha MUAHAHAHAHA

Agree. We just have to wait until we have nothing to lose. Unlike the left, they are already losers, so they are one step ahead of us.

Looking forward to the day. My military training is superior and I've been curious about cannibalism for a long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaVJryS78CY

Many have been prepping and dreaming of this. Our history is written in blood, YOURS

Funny how all them are defensive.
Tells a lot who the "fascists" are.

can't recommend this article enough to those that think that the left isn't more prepared and yes stronger organizationally than we are

Holy shit there's no way this is serious right? Dude these people are going to have complete meltdowns when they realize how unprepared they are lmfao

I can't wait to bring out me chainsaw (they're not illegal... yet) on the day of the rope, there's a little shitty commie shitlicker nest of yours in town Imma be visiting when that wonderful day comes around.

All fucking commies must fucking hang!

You realize everyone here lifts? Every antifa video I see you guys are fucking weak as fuck. You need to stab people or throw bombs at them to fight at all. You dont even have a big nigger to protect you guys. Only thing stopping us is the social predicament of hitting a screeching woman to get to you.

I love how the premise of your diatribe is that everyone but white people are living in harmony together - fags, blacks, spics, and muslims all get along just fine - when clearly they don't.

I'd love to see the look on your commie kike face when a black and a fag get into a fight. What do snowflake?

They glow in the dark, make sure you run them over.

185 for 3 at 4 months of on and off lifting is the majority of pol's lifting stats, lets not go relying on that.

> cia niggers

FIRST OF ALL...

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

I am so excited for you to cease the faggotry and pussyfooting and make a move already. I'm starting to feel ridiculous with so much ammo just sitting around.

>Drumpf.
Stopped reading. S A G E this shill thread

His mom needs to empty that fucking trash can.