It's happening!!

Will this be the chance to prove the white man's might? The negro can't even read

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCBkCMAr3vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like McGregor, more than Mayweather.
But it's no contest, Mayweather gonna win.

>Plebeian sports-games
Get the fuck out of here you zog-washed fagget.

are white people going to really go nuts if Connor defeats Floyd Mayweather? A 28 year old vs a 40 year old fighting since the late 90's?

I mean I know he's kinda king nigger in his weightclass and profession but aren't their some boxers in their prime he can box instead?

McGregor is a proven racist so he can fuck right off, still amazed hes still allowed to fight.

unironically this

Still amazed you keep posting this.

/THREAD

/thread

That "negro" will whoop that white boi

Screencap this

Low T cuck detected

this

no one really cares about race in sports its about the indivualuals

for sure gas yourself

stop making threads and read some books

Praise kek!

Is this going to be a boxing match or an MMA fight?

>Called Nate Diaz a cholo, crackhead esé and cockroach
>Didn't agree with Mayweather that theres racism in Las Vegas
>Called his german Dennis Siver a Nazi simply for being german
>his deplorably supremacist suggestion to José Aldo he would ‘invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work’?

Hes a fucking bigot and shouldnt be allowed to fight on TV when he KNOWS he has big influence

>Not liking combat sports

mcgregor called a russian german a nazi
is he /notourguy/?

>no one really cares about race in sports its about the individuals

Retard spotted. Watch a single boxing fight and you would realize how wrong this is.

Mayweather will break him.

McGregor can only knockout UFC bums big difference between that and a skilled boxer like Mayweather.

He won't last 3 rounds it could be 1 round.

This

mayweather is going to lose in the prefight pressers
mcgregor is smarter than him which is why whites will never lose to blacks

its a sign of low testosterone and self esteem. people that dont like sports are 10% bizy working people who actually cant relax and 90% male feminists who think agreeing on everything with chubby women will get them laid

No way you are serious . MMA is full of despicable pieces of shit who have said and done a lot worse than your quote. Go watch a less offensive sport like tennis or golf ,more your speed.

if he wins nigs will be eternally btfo. if he loses then it just proves an amature boxer can't beat a professional boxer.

it's going to be the boxing equivalent of the cm punk fight

>nignog has to fight with boxing rules because potato would slaughter nignog in the octagon.

Tater is still going to win, faggot.

Spectator sports are literal cuck behavior. You live vicariously through some celebrity and his fame instead of staying focused on your own family and own goals.

Literal bitch/nigger behavior. High test is having kids and protecting them and providing for them, not following the pozzed media and their spectacles.

if you've ever watched mcgoober's fights before, you would know he usually gets gassed in the 3rd round
he can literally not last a complete boxing match, he is going to get knocked out

hans I get that you think hate speech is real and that insults should be a capital offense, but mayweather actually beats women and shit

Didn't McGregor win a few months/years ago against Mayweather already?

Boxing. It's designed specifically for the little nigger to win. He only gets aggressive when the fight is against women. Vs men he just bounces around and lands light punches that pad his score and give him the win. FHen he can go "I'm undefeated" like he's in the same caliber as actual fighters

Mayweather wouldn't enter a fight where the rules weren't specifically designed for him to win

mayweather is -675
mcgregor is +500

that's better odds than maidina -900 and cotto -700

racism is part of our culture desu
>you wouldn't want to be intolerant of another culture

would you hans?

>if you've ever watched mcgoober's fights before, you would know he usually gets gassed in the 3rd round

>Diaz is potato's sensei

He learned how to go the distance in Potato v Spic II

Stick too cocksucking frenchie

take into account that floyd is going to run around in circles for an hour, mcgregor will try to follow him, thus he will get tired

Yea play videogames like us, the redpilled aryan masterrace

>not admiring men who through decades of hard work and dedication achieved the peak of physical human potential

Actually kys

Different timeline.

Cotton picker vs potato picker! which one will be crowned as the #1 slave?!

FPBP

Boxing is more than throwing your fists. McGregor is going to get annihilated. It would be like starting a spear chucking nigger in game 7 of the world series just because he throws things.

That said, McGregor is set to make over 100M and Mayweather will make over 250M. The largest sports payday in history so I actually wouldn't be surprised to see them try to keep it close or even let McGregor win because the rematch would be worth just as much.

A total blowout would pretty much end it or Mayweather would have to fight MMA to make it interesting (not out of realm of possibility for that kind of cash, nothing is really)

gonna be hilarious if mcgregors instincts kick in and he starts arm barring and shit

Also you know Hitler loved sports right?

Where did I say play videogames? I said work hard and raise a family.

Nice strawman, Paco.

You're a fucking leaf, you got no right to that insult Imran
I must confuse with women then. Wasn't there some white girl facing off against some mongrel minority won, and the white ended up winning? In boxing or mma last year or in '15?

mayweather hasn't had a KO in 10 years
not since he fought this other UK bloke ricky hatton

Floyd figured out a long time ago that if he hides behind his left shoulder and arms, and pitty pat jabs the other guy more than he gets hit, he wins.

So that's what he does. Most people end up hitting him on the arms or left shoulder. He'll run away from Connor, pitty pat him with jabs, and win on the scorecards.

However, in scenario 2, Connor fighting southpaw catches Floyd moving to his right and hammers him with a haymaker, sending Floyd into next week.

It's that possibility that makes me want to see this live.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCBkCMAr3vA
texas is BLACKED

Explain how a man with the punching power of a child is going to KO a man who weighs 40lbs more than him?

Probably Holly Holmes (sp?), who beat Rhonda Rousey, losing to that Brazilian monkey chick.

Mayweather is a heel you fucking mark

It's a boxing match man. McGregor isn't going to beat Mayweather in a BOXING match. If it was an MMA fight King Nigger would lose though.

>protect/provide/procreate=high T
This.

But the occasional observance of a sport is enjoyable. Just don't obsess.

>admiring a guy who needed amphetamine fixes every day for years, before finally crawling into a hole and killing himself like a bitch

BASED

Conor should let Mayweather punch him as hard as he can a few times and be like "Is that all m8?"

mayweather is -675
if you race traitors really think he will win then bet it