Boogie at Vidcon 2017

HE CANT EVEN WALK ANYMORE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When did Sargon get the mobility scooter?

Idk how people like that even go out in public.

Have we no shame any more?

Oh my.

His stomach hits the steering.

a thread i was in
related

someone post the pic of him patting himself on the back for losing like 7 pounds over the last 3 years

Real talk...

Who the fuck is going to pay for that poor man's health insurance?

Dude makes bank on YouTube, why doesn't he get help? He could get weight loss surgery.

George Soros

What's up! Ladies and gentlemen of Youtube, Boogie2988 comin' at ya live once again, though the power of the internet!

>*slurps chemically concentrated transfat*
>*punches chest to restart heart*

PAY MY HEALTH CARE!

*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
*lisping* Hoy gjaoys it's me Francis annd ay hav somethin I want off my chest, THOUSE REPOBLICANS ARENT PAYIN' MY HEALTHCARE 'R DEY STOPID OR SOMETHING?

*Gets 10000 likes*

I don't usually make these kinda videos but today is an exception, so if you're new, maybe you just clicked the thumbnail, you've never been to my channel before, I don't usually go political or anything like that, I like talking about pokemons, or about my favorite youtubers, *desperately tries to inhale air through football shaped nostrils* but today is different, because this affects me so so much, and hope you guys will understand my view of the issue, those DAMN REPUBLICANS ARENT PAYING MY HEALTHCARE!

*smears mayonnaise on upperbody*
*skin obsorbs mayonnaise*

Don't forget to subscribe. I love you guys!

barbara is a slavic coalburner

You

It's actually sad. And it should make him upset with himself but he gets upset with others instead.

The fedora meme is pretty scary. That might invoke some shame in me. Someone needs to post fedora memes against me in a hostile manner so I can see if it still works.

Sargon is the "last week in stupid" guy, right?

hah, i love those crazy articles he reads. sometimes i think to myself "this has to be fake, no one is THIS stupid"

>Being too much of a piece of shit to even get a stationary bike and a wireless controller to play games while exercising.

What a flaming piece of shit. He'll die of a coronary.

Run sargon hes absorbing you!

I hear he is going to get it after all this time but he said that there is a slight chance he could die. To his response to "reddit" being MEAN to him

lold thanks user

Y...yeah. Low hanging fruit centrist fagman

Why doesn't he just set a budget for how much food he buys each month?

sweden leave the grown ups are talking, is that mohammad in your kitchen raping your grandmama?

It's been normalized.

The "low hanging fruit" argument is only valid if there is high hanging fruit.

show me high hanging fruit in the far left

you know what, fair play to him getting the american taxpayer to pay for his healthcare, it brings money away from lucrative military spending and meddling in foreign affairs.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His girlfriend has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>he got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the girlfriend has had enough so Boogie gets a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>his wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

It's simple, just remember that social anxiety exists for a reason, to keep people from doing stupid things in public.

PAAAAAAAYYYY

He made kekistan. Nuf said

Then you pay for it cuck.

This is now a fat hate thread with low key mick bashing

Must be like a window to the future for Sargoy

PAY

>even get a stationary bike and a wireless controller

The guy has back problems, lymphodema, fucked knees and can barely move. He looks pathetic but he's a good guy who fucked himself up but hes pulling himself out slowly. Hes worth bullying on here. But I get the whole lulz shit so do what thou wilt

why won't it just die already

why is this news here wtf

im not usually the one to talk about pride and stuff. But man. I could never sit in one of those mobility scooters becuase i simply got TOO FAT. I would feel so ashamed and would feel like i had no pride what so ever.

you have 10 seconds to lose 200 pounds or I will kick you out

KEK

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

DIE FUCKING FAT BITCH. FUKING KIKE. HOW RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO BECOME SUCH A DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN. MORBID FUCKERS LIKE THAT ARE WORST THAN FUKICNG COMMUNISTS FFS AMERICA KYS

I saw boogie once about 4 years ago when he was still mobile. He dowbed a full kfc bucket on his own.

I don't think they have stationary bikes with weight limits that high. Maybe there are high end ones but most for sale max out at like 300 and even then they break

>but hes pulling himself out slowly
Proofs? He's getting fatter

Top kek fatfuck tears are the best. They are so deluded and butthurt it's hilarious.

The high hanging fruit is making a compelling and intellectual argument that will convince people. The low hanging fruit is making fun of people for being stupid.

Guess which one he picks?

no

Where were you during this? Seems odd to be gazing upon a man while he is eating a bucket of KFC

how is this political?

>this meme of eating a lot in one sitting being a thing only fat people do
I regularly skip meals and then occasionally eat an entire pizza in one sitting.

You fattie

well, this guy Logicked made some very good videos on social justice(my favourite is Brave Sir Justin, Saviour of Women), but guess what? doesn't change shit because the far left is incapable of rational thought. might as well just have fun reading stupid shit.

The guy shits in a bag at his side, he lost any sense of shame long ago.

This. he keeps getting fatter
He pushes out a video every month or two saying "IM LOSING WEIGHT GUYS!! I HIRAD A PROFESIONAL TRAINER WHO SPECIALIZES IN OBESE PEOPLE SO IM FINALLY GONNA DO IT" for those sympathy views and bus and then another video ONE week later saying "guys I'm sorry I couldn't do it I woke up one night and just ate a whole chocolate cake in 10 minutes... Its not my fault, my mother yelled at me when I was a kid so I'm justified" and repeat the cycle every 3-4 months. I mean even a fucking trainer who specializes in fat people who cant control themselves gave up on him. This guy goes though people who relapse or people who cheat but he couldn't handle boogie. I forget who the trainer is but he is world famous for helping like 600pound people every day but boogie was too much for him

Boogie has commented on political issues such as healthcare, the fact he is grossly obese and quite wealthy from his YouTube career makes him a popular figure for Sup Forums when discussing such issues as he is seen as representative of the greed and entitlement many of us believe those who demand free healthcare exhibit

PAY

Bingo

Why do you fuck up your natural metabolism nigger? Eat 3 times a day and watch your calories. You're a step away from becoming a fat fuck any moment since you got used to eating whole pizzas

I remember when Trump repealed Obama care and he said "Somebody has to pay for my condition" or some shit like that on Twitter,

and now we see that dumb virtue signaling fat fuck get what he deserved

hahahaha.

He has a based job, a wife, he's getting stomach reduction surgery etc. Anyway I'm not his defense force so fuck all yall niggas

He Isnt getting surgery. He needs to lose 150 pounds first or else he will die from the anesthesia, he's said it hundreds of times. He can't lose 150 pounds and cheat the rest of the way baka

He makes his wife wipe his asshole.

>>was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal

oh fuck I lost it at this kek

Sargon does it in a very crude way however, he barely addresses their points at all and makes no points except the ones that are mostly unrefutable due to them being derived from basic logic. Because these points are unrefutable, Sargon essentially has to put in no effort in calling out bullshit while also putting in just enough effort to make people think he is an intellectual. This is why a lot of people don't like Sargon, he doesn't actually make good points.

TL;DR he's not actually trying to convince people but rather appeal to the people who take his word as gospel

Also boogie is literally a cuck, his wife openly fucks other men, especially black ones. His wife is waiting till he dies to inherit his YouTube million I guarantee it.

I hope he dies while the operation just to see reddit explode

Someone post what she looks like now. She is 250 pounds plus

*snorts sherbert*

>shame
>(((us culture)))

I dont know where you live. This flag might be a proxy I guess

I'm a firm believer that humans didn't evolve to eat 3 times a day. Just a couple thousand years ago we were living day to day, and even as recently as a few hundred years ago food scarcity was incredibly common especially among the working class (the majority of people). I think 3 meals a day and however many calories just bullshot pop science to encourage consumerism. Same as the makeup industry, makeup dries the skin, moisturisers restore bounce short term but ultimately age your skin, so they sell "anti-ageing cream" which is in fact a very highly price moisturiser. Big corporations tell you you must eat regularly and consume so they can make buckets of money on diet programs, weight loss pills, and. The food itself of course. You don't need it, any of it.
Not to mention I get satisfaction out of exercising self restraint by not eating for a couple days.

>Well SOMEONE will have to PAY for my medical expenses!

boogie burger

>MY SIDES

>too fat for weight loss surgery
Wow.

Sometimes I feel sorry for people who can't control their weight, but then I laugh at them because they are lazy fucks.

CRISCO BATHING

fair point, but again, this doesn't negate the entertainment value. you don't have to think he's an intellectual to think the videos are funny.

if you haven't watched Logicked give him a go, he's a bit more like what you're talking about

was a good thread user

>digests half a horse

THEY HAVE TO PAY

She is also in that picture but it's hard to see.

I literally can't tell what's what. Which way is he lying? Have they blurred his ass or his dick? I don't even know

kevin muns is the only sane man in an insane world

Really?

Sauce on this??

Shit I only just realised his lanyard is nearly choking him. How do people live like this?

THIS IS NOW A FAT HATE THREAD, POST FAT SHAMING

I hate this fat fuck.

I thought this guy was trying to lose weight?

Euthanasia. We treat our dogs better than this guy. Poor guy is suffering, just put him down already!

What is Vidcon?

His wife is getting huge. This isnt even her final form

I'd advise everyone to watch the James K episode of my 600lb life
youtube.com/watch?v=KKDPFzlAfbw

He'll have his surgery late July
He'll probably die during it or he'll stop being fat

His mind is gravely diseased.

SOMEONE MUST PAY

That's precisely why I don't think he's funny, because he doesn't actually put any effort in his comedy either. He picks the low hanging fruit not only with the arguments but the comedy in them. There's never been anything more than "haha you're stupid" or "what a fucking idiot here's why you're wrong". Although there isn't truly a standard for humor I'd like to think he wouldn't be more than above average if there was a standard.

Also I took a look at Logicked and it seems to be just your standard "no logic in religion so therefore it's fake" edgy atheist type. It's almost like Sargon except there's no other arguments that can really be made.

i'm thinking both.

In death, i have no weight, as i free myself from this vessel.

>*obliterates asscrack on chair cylinder*
Top kek

>He picks the low hanging fruit not only with the arguments but the comedy in them. There's never been anything more than "haha you're stupid" or "what a fucking idiot here's why you're wrong".
you just summarized the whole "sceptic community"