Is there a justifiable reason for being a bigot against trans folk...

is there a justifiable reason for being a bigot against trans folk? or is this simply a rural and suburban retard phenomena?

Other urls found in this thread:

ranker.com/list/celebrities-raised-by-single-dads/celebrity-lists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

live & let live I say

**Breathes In**

MENTAL

ILLNESS

yeah cuz they're fuckin gross

you should discriminate against the mentally ill, not play into their fantasies.

No. Why would you be bigoted against the mentally ill?

>since early 2015
sounds about right

They're dudes erasing what it means to be a woman, and women erasing what it means to be a man. Gender is nothing but stereotypes of the biological sexes, there are only the biological sexes, gender cannot overrule biology, fuck trans activism

Honestly, is there any reason to actually date a cis woman?
Because I don't think I've ever met a cis woman who wasn't complete trash.

>any reason to date a real woman
Its called kids you gay fool

99% of self-identified trans people do not have gender dysphoria and are actually crossdressers and attentionwhores with dyed hair and nose piercings.

meh, you can pay a surrogate mother right now to have your kid and then fuck off, and there are artificial wombs being developed that will make it even cheaper

... I may be a transwoman after all

>le artificial womb/surrogate mother meme
How are you going to raise them then? Hire a nanny? Be there for them while balancing some way to make ends meet? Or let your tranny (((wife))) take care of them? All of these roads lead to more mistakes of single or homosexual parenting, you need the balance between a real man and a real woman for children to not be broken.

There's a difference between being a "bigot" and just not buying what they're selling. I don't indulge homeless people shouting about being abducted by aliens either.

Idiots giving a shit about what's in the pants of people they'll never have sex with anyway.

everyone knows men can raise children and women just fuck them up

what the kids don't know can't hurt them, they just need someone competent enough so that they learn what they need to in order to take care of themselves some day, and right now transwomen are actually more competent and intelligent than western ciswomen
plus don't have to worry about half of my shit getting taken

ranker.com/list/celebrities-raised-by-single-dads/celebrity-lists
A Preview
>Madonna
>Rosie O'Donnel
>Mike Tyson
>Ian McKellen
>Roman Polanski
Yeah great chances with this plan

Ahaha an unironic libertarian appears

>is there a justifiable reason for being a bigot
Yes; they want to be bigots. Now fuck off.

>talks about Lego planes for 20 minutes
Oh, so it's mentally ill AND retarded
Yeah no thanks, plus I'm not a fucking faggot, so there's that

It's not bigotry.
Trannies are the most delusional, and belligerent. They annoy me.
So would someone claiming they are Jesus Christ. Imagine if that person was being put on the news, and having laws protecting their insanity.
People are tired of their shit.

you're on an anime imageboard in the section dedicated to whining about political matters from your bedroom