FUCK YOU

You fucking assholes have taken your shit too far. Because of you theirs kids walking around at dangerous protests holding alt-nazi flags and yelling racist "memes". Somebody is going to get hurt and it's YOUR FAULT. Although I'm sure racists like you don't even care about the harm you cause. You spread hate for literally EVERY minority. You don't even have a bullshit reason for hating Hebrews. Maybe you all should just kill yourselfs instead of telling other people to

>it's YOUR FAULT
You mean, it's our glory.

This is why bullying exists.

you better not vote next election

>leaf
Listen, I know this can be hard to understand because you were born in a backwards cuck country but repeat after me "Words are not violence".
If some redditfags get stabbed by Antifa it just makes normies more aware of how shit Antifa is.

Trudeau will have the longest run in history

That's not our flag.

This is.

where do you live, fellow canuck?

Oh fuck I'm laffin

>You don't even have a bullshit reason for hating Hebrews

Give me a fucking break. If you've been here for more than a few days, you know we have more than enough reasons to want Jews and their Jewry out of our counties.

Toronto, I'm not getting any more specific than that

>toronto
why am I not surprised
Whats your race?

why do you hate white people?

>inb4 literally any response at all
not an argument, nigger.

Looking better than your side leaf.

yo FUCK wyte

Hey that's racist. You're not allowed to do that. Get back to taking care of your wifes black son you Anti White piece of shit.

>no reason for hating hebrews

This is Bait

Just asking so you can target my race for your hate crimes? I don't think so.

>twoooo motherfucking scoops of iiicecream!!!!

You've noticed, eh? Gud job, bonger!
Once scoop of iceccream for you!!

TWWOOOOO SCOOOOPPPPSSS

I thought Canada was a tolerant nation?

lol kys lib leaf

ONNNEEEEE SSCCOOOOOPPPPPPPP

You think i can tolerate children holding NAZI FLAGS? They probably don't even know what it means but their gonna end up getting shot

And telling kids to be fags and force them to take hormones or having them show up to fag rallies isn't dangerous?

Fuck off, cancer

Op is a faggot

Nobody is forcing kid to do those things. It's their choice that they're making before it's too late

holy shit, I will got nightmares in night

>You spread hate for literally EVERY minority.
No, sikhs are bro tier and japanese pussy was made for white cock.
lrn2/pol/

Sup Forums doesnt look like thi....

leddit a that way

If antifa beats the shit out of a kid, it's antifa's fault faggot.

Also the world needs a little more hate at the moment.

Fuck antifa. Death to all its supporters. Communism has failed repeatedly.

It's almost like OP doesn't actually understand what goes on here and takes everything at face value

Are you lost little Canuck? Did trudeau tell you about all the meanies on a place called 4chainz and you decided to blame them for trump?

You know you can hide your flag now?

So what we'll have room after wiping your side out.

Richard Black...Black Dick. Canada.

kek

Boy this sure seems like a particularly faggy post
>checks flag
oh, right, ok.

WOW nice flag fellow pede! Mind if I repost to r/The_Donald?

Why does this website make my name public? This website is stupid and looks like it was made by a child in 2000

If they lurk here, they know more about what it means than you do. Your world is a fucking cartoon.

>Tfw this is the real flag of Sup Forums and all those kekistani cucks being photographed are the newfags/redditors that shit up this board.

We now know who you cucks are. Neck yourselves.

WTF pol APOLOGIZE NOW!