Holocaust Deniers BTFO by LEAFS

cbc.ca/radio/q/blog/the-evidence-room-a-rom-exhibition-explores-the-chilling-architecture-of-auschwitz-1.4174532

>The Evidence Room: a ROM exhibition explores the chilling architecture of Auschwitz

>The haunting show features plaster reconstructions of gas chamber door, key documents, more.

>The first time that Elly Gotz touched the life-size model of an Auschwitz gas column — a key weapon in the murder of millions at the notorious Nazi death camp — the effect was profound.

>"As a Holocaust survivor, I felt the cold hand of history on my spine," says Gotz, an 89-year-old survivor of Dachau who now lives in Toronto. "For the first time I touched the instrument of death. It was very, very moving."

>The exhibition features full-scale models of three key objects: a gas chamber door and latch; a gas column used to distribute the poisonous vapours; and a gas-tight hatch that was used to drop cyanide Zyklon gas pellets into the chambers. Also included are more than 60 plaster casts of architectural evidence, including blueprints, photographs, drawings, correspondence and contractors' bills.

>The work is the result of groundbreaking research by Robert Jan van Pelt, a University of Waterloo architectural historian whose mother is a Holocaust survivor and whose uncle was murdered at Auschwitz, and who is one of the world's foremost experts on the death camp. The evidence he gathered also became central to a landmark 1996 court case involving Holocaust denier David Irving, who had sued scholar Deborah Lipstadt for libel. (The case later inspired the 2016 Rachel Weisz film Denial.)

6 Million Jews were systemically murdered by the Nazis in the Holocaust.

NEVER FORGET
E
V
E
R

F
O
R
G
E
T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews were a problem so the Nazis tried to rectify the problem. Probably didn't kill 6 million and it might not have even broke a million, but it was a pragmatic decision by the Nazis to again, rectify a serious problem.

And we killed them. Killed them so you, your children and your children's children fight, die and pay for Jews. They've always been playing the long game.

Nazis are only bad because they lost the war. History is written by the victor.

Stalin did the same damn thing and he's an ironic hero.

Such bullshit.

can you take a virtual tour of the pool?

>6 Million
YOU FUCKING ANTISEMITE
IT WAS AT LEAST 600 MILLION

or the theater?

so they made something based on a dream
>an art display

>gas chamber door isn't airtight
Ok

Did they make a recreation of the hollocauster? Or even the masturbation machine?

What I want to see are the electric chambers!

oy vey, it was 600 bajillion

How DARE you make light of the 600 gorillion

I don't deny the "event" of the holocaust. I just deny the figure of 6 million. It definitely wasn't this much. The original has been multiplied to some extent

To be fair even if it was 1 under 6 million it denies the entire prophesy for Zion.

>contractors' bills
>I felt the cold hand of history on my spine
LovingEveryLaugh

>reconstructions of the doors
You mean the original ones that still stand? The ones that can be opened on both sides, that open into the gas chamber? Are there ascientific (((pipes))) for the Zyklon B pellets? Are the walls blue like the delousing chamber walls are?

Such a surprising number of Holocaust survivors, the Germans must have really sucked at genocide.

To be fair that alone makes the entire MUH 6 MILLION suspect

>gas chambers
>wooden doors with massive gaps top and bottom, or big ass keyholes that go right through

I hope David Cole backs this the fuck out. Kindergartener brains and filthy lying kikes will be btfo once again

this isn't exactly entirely accurate because the bodies would be laid close together not spaced out over a distance like in a stadium

that being said it would still be a lot of corpses and probably too many to actually be cremated over a short period of time

toppest of goy goes to leaf, if feel bad that i lost this year

>probably too many to actually be cremated over a short period of time

>Plaster reconstruction
>Evidence
Pick one

>>"As a Holocaust survivor, I felt the cold hand of history on my spine,"
at least you can't say jews aren't dramatic

More like 300-800k. Tens of millions died in that war, why are we so much more concerned with the jews that died?

>wooden door
>not airtight
>DACHAU

Pic related should be visible in the exhibit.

>life-size model of an Auschwitz gas column

except that there are no holes in ceiling to throw the cyclon into these columns in the first place...

and you really want to sell a plaster model of a wooden door...that would never had resisted 2000 people in panic...

really ?

it was all real in your mind right ?

You're funny krautz

the "event" was due to allied bombers destroying supply routes to work camps. the allies created the holocaust myth to cover their tracks and the death figures from this event were constantly exaggerated.

>plaster reconstruction
>reconstruction
trash'd

>gas-tight hatch
>no gas-tight door

>call it a gas chamber
>immediately below say it's not

And they say jews are smart

>Still not getting rid of the wooden doors

They are either taking people for idiots or not even trying

Here's the funny thing, the more they try to push this stuff and reconstruct it. The more I begin to believe it's bullshit. Up untill a few years my attitude was "Yeah, so what?". But the more stuff they show, the less all of it adds up.

The sheer numbers involved, some of the absurd claims, the way gas chambers had wooden doors, how it would basically take forever to get the bodies out of them etc. Good job Holocaust preachers, you are slowly but certainly turning me into a Holocaust skeptic.

whats the prophecy of Zion exactly?

>(((RECONSTRUCTIONS))))

I still don't understand why they carted people, sometimes hundreds of miles, to a camp to kill them (where they obviously failed because somehow everybody knows at least one person who know a holocaust survivor) when if the gameplan was to kill them and nothing else they could have just killed them on the spot

Wait a second didn't the Auschwitz museum administrator say the original door was metal?

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

listen around 22:30

LOL why not just take a fucking picture of the real thing instead of ((((reconstructing)))) what would make sense?

you do realize a very quick google search slaps at least a dozen of those sentences to the shitter, right?

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disparate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

I still prefer to argue that internment was more than justified. I bring up the 1918 German communist revolution where 90% of the leadership was Jewish, kike Lenin and his kike/multicult bolshevik party murdering any halfway intelligent ethnic Russian/Ukranian after the civil war, Jew NKVD head Yagoda and his merry band of kikes famining 6,000,000+ European Christians around the Black Sea in the 1930's, etc. etc. etc.

Post the searches that disprove them.

The baby boomers were the first ones that learned about it in school - most didnt even know what a holocaust was or meant until 1978 when Meryl Streep starred in the "Holocaust" TV movie - all produced by jews. The true indoctrination and 'you dont pass school if you dont believe this' history lessons started here.