What does Sup Forums know about this?

>What does Sup Forums know about this?

Photo Of Elizabeth Warren At A Nude Pagan Ritual Is Breaking The Internet
June 21, 2017

A roommate of Elizabeth Warren’s from college released this photo of her and a bunch of her “pagan friends” dancing around a tribute to the Gods of Wind and Fire.

The roommate, a hairdresser from Methuen named Francesca, said Warren was “flat-chested and awkward but always looked like she was having fun.” She added that marijuana, magic mushrooms, peyote and LSD were common at the rituals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial
archive.is/QtEt1
archive.is/XePl2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn warren 2 lit!!!

I know that Adonai isn't pagan...

This picture looks like it was taken in 1929.

It is aged af.
I believe she is almost 80, so the alleged timeframe would be 60's if I am not correct.

I copied the op from something shared to me because I didn't want to change anything.
That said; I tend to lump all nature based, polytheistic practices of the left hand path into the pejorative "pagan" for ease of conversation unless we are going beyond the surface.

Hebrew isn't polytheist or pagan mah man.

>dancing naked in a pagan ritual to the Gods of Wind and Fire
>weed, shrooms, peyote, and LSD were common at the rituals (plural)
damn, my kinda girl

Looks fun 2bh

wow she really looks like her, i can totally see that from the 3 pixels that make up her face

No disagreement, but that opens up a whole nother conversation. I would definitely consider any (((jews))) that practice Qabbala left hand path but not pagan. One could make a case that they are actually practicing a form of polytheism when you consider evocation and invocations.

Bump.

Anyone else notice the naked Debbie Wassermann Schultz slide thread earlier?

Gee, I wonder (((who))) was behind that post...

varg approves

Surely this is irrefutable

Clearly that female looking blob is her

I never said it was confirmed, that is why I asked Sup Forums for more insight.
To my understanding the former roommate allegedly shared the pic and, I am assuming, is the one who tagged where Pocahontas is in it.

Drugs in college? Wow, liberal Massachusetts is going to hate this...?

No, I did not.
Please say it was from 10 years ago when she looked decent.
Before the Dark Side began eating away at her.

It was definitely college or mid 20's Debbie and her tits are rocking.

Kabbala isn't left hand. Left hand refers to the self mainly, whereas right hand would be service to others. Kabbala also isn't multi theistic, though you are correct that they have invocation etc and study the deamonologie. Paganism also isn't left hand.
I'm just typing this out for you so that when you see posts like this in the future you will know how credible the author is based on their incorrect descriptions of the photos/contents etc.

Could've just been taken with an outdated camera

I am a Satanist and I don't advertise it. People close to me have no idea. Don't be so naive user. People are not who they reveal themselves to be.

Damn, she wasn't bad looking.
Girls Gone Wild footage?

Find a better image.

Wtf are you calling me naive for?

I was always of the understanding that left/right hand path dichotomy was mainly for distinguishing Judeo-Christian etc monotheism from everything else then was expanded elaborated and expanded upon as time passed and theories were discussed.
No offense taken, it is good constructive criticism.

Don't bother trying to understand pagan scum.

I wish I could, kind of the whole point of crowd sourcing the question

LaVeyan?

Yes

Thats not pagan, that's a cherokee ritual

Even if it is her, who gives a shit? Do you really have so little going on in life?

I read the 4 books he wrote back in the day then start checking other things.
May I ask your thoughts on Mark Passio and EA Koenig?

Adonai is not Cherokee

I've never heard that myself. I'm pretty well read on all things religious and mystical. Satan guy would be a left-hander though. It's their shtick

>Adonai

LITERALLY the (((JEWISH))) name for God (translated "Lord") which they use because they are not allowed to say the name of God out loud except for once a year and only then by a Rabbi in the Holy-of-Holies 3rd veil area of the Temple. (which has been destroyed since the War of the Macabees in 77AD)

Fucking lol... peudo-pagan kiddy-molesting jew cults.... and SENATOR LIZ WARREN !!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Life is fucking hilarious!
So mote I say like it be but it MOTE!

it was taken yesterday, damn those SC filters are lit

First off, pure curiosity.
Second, the political elites have a bunch of weird shit around them. With as much influence as they have, it is good to know what influences them.
Third, if this could be confirmed hoax, I would like to know to shut it down should it be brought up in future conversations as to not muddy the waters.

Nigga plz

You don't even have a GRASP of what happened to (((Judaism))) when they were under the period of the Babylonian Captivity... read Ezekiel for a TASTE pleb.

They are a multi-daemonic worshiping cult since then.... have been, still are, SHALL BE... until THE TIME.

>pic related to the OP pic and corrupt kikery

Going a bit deeper, Adonai is (((their))) name for lord, I thought that way Yad Hey Vad Hey or whatever?
Do you see a connection between Pocahontas and this pseudo-pagan jewery aside from op?

It is my understanding that Adonai means "lord of Eden" which is derived from the hebrew appearance of the word Adonai and its similarity to the word for Eden. Hebrew characters are a combination of letters, math, and symbols - which is why a translation of hebrew to greek to english is so fucked.

When Moses spoke to the "burning bush" (also translation fuckery, it probably meant a luminescent dendritic structure) whoever he spoke to identified himself as "the lord of eden" where lord is an honorific title put down out of respect because naming a deity was considered disrespectful. The Lord of Eden is Adonai, the Annunaki called Anu.

Anu was not the only one. About 200 of the Annunaki are named in the sumerian tablets and the book of Enoch. And they each specifically engineered their own version of man to their liking.

Jews were the originals, and their specific creator gave them guidance and instructions on how to live, and directly interceded on their behalf on several occassions to wipe out conflicting species.

Jews and Christians have a pigeonhole view of "religion". Kabbalist jews decided to go back to the oldest writings we have and see if there was more to the "one god" story, and there is. They are still jewish, Adonai is their creator and patron god. But they are aware that other "gods" existed and what that means from a pratical standpoint.

lol and Catholics are multi-theistic because they pray to angels right?
Judaism is a referendum on Babylon, son do you even history?

Pagan just means not Abrahamic.

>typicalsynagogue.jpg

You guys just blew my mind. Thank you for helping me sort out a problem that I have been mulling for a while.
I may not be the most educated man, but I have been trying to disseminate the Archons influence over all religions but particularly right hand paths.
I have seen Messianic Jews that have been great people but I also know the real jews influence on history, same w the Catholics, squaring up the decent Muslims from the djinn following goat fuckers is another story entirely.

It is very easy to see the influence of polytheism on Catholicism.
You could say it is historical cultural influence or something metaphysical, that is up to you.

>because they pray to angels

YES!!!

EXACTLY!!! THAT SHIT IS A ***CORRUPTION*** left over from the Pharisee and Saducees that PAUL KEPT!!

REMEBER WHO PAUL (the guy who formulated Catholicism PROPER) WAS!!!

WHO WAS HIS TEACHER?!?!
WHERE DID HE LEARN HIS STUFF?!?!

Was it ALL from:
>the ghost of 200 year-old dead Jesus talking to him through a FUCKING DONKEY on the raod to Damascus?!?!?!

NO!!! OF FUCKING COURSE NOT!!

He cribbed ***TONS***

METRIC FUCKLOADS of ***CORRUPT*** CHALDEAN AND BABYLONIAN OCCULTISM!!!

I'm not a Protestant "Sola Scriptura" fag nor am I (although I was born, raised and studied... dilligently) a Catholic.

But... I AM a follower and student of JESUS CHRIST. That i all I shall profess regarding MY PERSONAL faith and relation thereto.

But I can assure you this... I am no dummy when it comes to these matters of history, the "occult" and it's insinuation into the Christian and Jewish faiths (and to a lesser extent the Islamic... but they were just a late-blooming "fan-fic" OP honestly)

Pray for *WISDOM*, re-read EVERYTHING. Pray for clarity, and *UNDERSTANDING*... re-read everything AGAIN... do this and you will get the fruit of the trifecta without the poison... that is, *KNOWLEDGE*

>(protip) take those three words, keep them in mind and then re-read PROVERBS and the Song of SOLOMON

I almost never post this sort of stuff on Sup Forums... but here it is... it's been 3 years at least.

I pray one of you gets it, because my
>still, quiet-voice
screamed at me to post this shit even though my rational mind said....

>but Chris... you're drunk.

And it's true... but that maketh not mine utterances false de facto via ipso!
>in vino veritas (as long ass you're not super pissed off at the time)

Pagans...

I forgot to ad to my previous post...

There is a reason why every angels name ends with

>EL

do you know who "El" is???

Look him up. The Hevbrew language uses suffixes to denote OWNERSHIP

Therefore if your name was Robert... and in Hebrew I called you
>Robertel

it would mean
>Robert (who comes from/is son of/owned by "EL")

themoreyaknow.png

I'm off to get some take-out because my wife is gone for the next 3 days and I'm too slothful to cook right now with all these food joints outside my door.

lol funny cause I would have called you Protestant.
The hierarchy of angles/demons isn't multi-theistic though bro. It's the same idea in Jewish Kabbalah and Catholic tradition because they're both Abrahamic religions. Which are monotheistic. But the hierarchy has it's functions separate from the one god. And they all (I mean even in occult writings) say the hierarchy is under the one god.

That's just an innocent tribal dance, customary to her people.

Mark Passio, I find interesting. He resonates a lot of La Vey. I am not familiar with Koenig's work. I would assume he is parroting the same message. user have any links? But Imho there really has not been anything ground breaking or Earth Shattering in decades. Just a little word of advice, since Le Vey's passing, there is a vacuum that many are trying to fill it. Don't look for someone to fill that void. People like Le Vey happen once in a lifetime. A lot of these "creeps" are trying to establish a cult and pervert the message for their own personal gain.

"Paganus"

No, you posted this with the intention of associating shit ass commie libs and paganism with one another, kike shill.

no. we know the literal name that the burning bush told Moses and it wasn't Adonai, the etymology of Adonai most likely has its roots back in Canaanite language.

Adonai means "lord" and it eventually came to replace the name that god spoke to Moses, YHWH being the short-hand version of this that roughly translates to, 'I will be whomever I will be.' So even the so called "sacredness" of YHWH, which the Jews claim they don't really know how to pronounce anymore b/c they scrubbed their books of it, is just a way to point to the actual prophetic pronouncement given to Moses.

>kind of the whole point of crowd sourcing the question
I see. Good luck. I do hate how anything that could be politically damaging is always shit quality so it nearly impossible to use it as leverage.

Here is EA Koetting's (goofed on the name originally) YouTube page:

youtube.com/user/EAKoettingOfficial

I agree, LaVey was a great philosopher and showman. However, I found most of his work to be entry level but maybe that is because I didn't discover him until 5 years post mortem and he did not have a web presence. I could only imagine what he would do with a YouTube channel.

Adonis is. Cult of Adonis belongs to women. A quick search on google is all it takes.

Paganism is legit
Warren is /oursquaw

But the picture clearly says Adonai. The two are not related.

>Dickbutt

Bump

Tbh it looks like a guy.
>even if it is true, shes not a christian or running under the chrisitian banner, the libtards will be even happier shes a godless heathen

>I found most of his work to be entry level.
I went to a lecture in 88 or 89 that hosted Le Vey and his daughter. I was impressed with his blunt honesty. So during the Q&A someone asked him why he wrote the Satanic bible. His answer was "because nothing existed" he created it largely Governed by Nietzsche, Darwin and leaned heavily on science. So in his own words "nothing existed" So right there I knew to be leary of anything claiming to be ancient, or anyone claiming such knowledge. So your impression on it being entry level is spot on. Also the Christian bible evolved from its original form. That was a 2000 year process of rewrites and other material being added. So in its infancy it was simplistic as Le Veys bible. Just keep that in mind.

Fuck it. Make her deny it.

While I would not doubt it of her. There have to be better photos than that one where you can see the face clearly. I guess this was prior to her being a Native American.

>The hierarchy of angles/demons isn't multi-theistic though bro.

From whence does this Hierarchy stem? What/Who is it's origin point?

> It's the same idea in Jewish Kabbalah and Catholic tradition because

Again, I actually SAID THIS in my other post... but... FROM WHERE DID THESE (what you misatribute to Abraham) traditions stem?!?!
(Protip: Abraham was not a resident of Babylon contemporaneously with Ezekiel and crew!)

It's almost like you didn't READ ,y posts... but skimmed them for buzzwords which caught your... "attention"... and then replied thereto with canned ideologically based "replies"

Take a look at that shit.... it's not gonna serve you well in the future outside of here.

the circle is based on the Greater Key of Solomon: a work of Jewish/Kabbalistic ceremonial magic.

How's it breaking the internet?

That is very interesting.
I have come to an understanding that all religious paths are both incomplete and mysteries. The synchronicities that cross cultures and lands, even isolated ones, are stunning and I believe they are the clues left for us to decipher.
In my opinion, it is up to us (those capable) to figure out the truth to the meta for ourselves. Perhaps he was of similar thought, while I no longer follow that path, it was highly influential on my journey and I still occasionally look back on it for insight.

What about the god of earth? Was he the drummer? I always loved the gods of earth wind and fire. Do you remember? The 21st night of September! Ladeelaaa say do you remember ladeelaaa dancing in September

>Adoni
Lmfao

>that pic!!!

"When the fucking lefty faggot daemoniac you're trying to exorcise is so left that his body-mods have created a whole new persona coming out it's ass due to being so far up it's own ass at inception of it's ego"

>omniphorical keks right there!

Ok man, the hierarchy is from the demiurge. The transcendent god is the one true god. This is not polytheism or outside of the abrahamic traditions, and therefore is not pagan. The hebrew language has never belonged to polytheists or pagans.

I read your posts. I know everything you mentioned. I don't think you understand correctly.

I agree! Not to mention the fact that she has hasn't aged a bit!

Still looked 68 even back then!

user friend buddy guy cheif pal...

I understand fully... YOU are missing my point.

I'm not asking you to say
>oh... well it's this metaphysical concept of the DEMIURGE which is where the concepts come from!!!

No... I'm asking you the REAL... PHYSICAL... LOCAL,,,, ****HUMAN HISTORICAL*** point in TIME AND SPACE

where those concepts even came from.

You have a LOT more studying to do and a LOT LESS talking. But you'll just talk because you're obviously in this for ego masturbation and nothing else.

what exactly is your point then? you think jews worship demons like a cult? you think abrahamic religions believe in multiple gods like the Egyptians did? you just immediately like blast out that I don't a clue of what happened to judaism under babylonian captivity? that was a small point in time to /some/ jews.

>still occasionally look back on it for insight
It is good to have insight of all sides. It makes it harder to manipulate someone. One of Le Veys messages is to be a individual and in control of one's own existence, hopefully inspiring the reader to do something meaningful with their life. Most religions want to make its practitioners subservient to the church or spiritual leader and their dogma. The one thing the hierarchy of these institutions did not want is for us to question their motives. Because it was not in the interest of actually saving souls. That is exactly why we must quest to find the truth.

I said none of that... (You) did however... which leads me to ASS----ume (likely just the word as it stands natura however) that you are a butt-blasted seeker born from a jewish (likely not """real""" jewish... but some EU or USA """"reform""" judaism) who let his defensiveness run amok and fuck up his...maybe her... understanding of stuff as it is PRIMA FACIE!!!

Nothing personal... because you shouldn't make it so yourself... or you'll ALWAYS be led down perilous paths in the esoteric/occult worlds.

This is why so many people go mad... because they try to use this aspect of life as a "drug"... but if you are not 100% rock-solid.... ALL DRUGS WILL USE (You) IN THE END!!!

Matters not if they are mental constructs or physical chemicals... same price applies across the board m80!

Bitch what did you say in these 2 posts?

Snopes says OP is full of shit.

Wat... They use film, all cameras up till the digital camera were essentially the same thing. The film tech is the only thing different. And before you ask if it was outdated film. No, film has an expiration.

My point was simply that after the Babylonian captivity, Judaism was no longer ACTUAL JUDAISM.

Therefore all Catholic constructions based from Paul... who studied at the feet of THE PHARISEE and then tried to marry his Pharisaic cult to the cult of Jesus to that of the
corrupt Babylonian star gods. (Ashterah, El, Ba'Al, Adni-ha'Ertez....etc etc etc yadda yadda////)

I'm now too drunk to argue cognizantly... so re-read the thread. My wife is 5 minutes from home and I'm aiming for a 4th child tonight.

Peace. But beware this babylonian heresy and shit... it's no good for ****HUMANS****

There are traitors to ***HUMANITY*** that walk with and talk like ***US*** but are (((NOT)))

That's all I'll say. Jesus said the rest for me and DIED FOR IT!

Taken with a grain of salt.
Snopes is unfortunately hella sketchy when it comes to anything remotely political even though they did get some credibility debunking urban legends rather well in yesteryear.
Thank you.

Snopes says hillary's cunt smells like strawberries and bill Clinton is a saint

>Snopes

Not pagan. That circle is late medieval. None of the classic grimoiries instruct women to fucking dance like hippies.

Warren confirmed for wiccer

Kodoish, Kodoish, Kodoish Adonai Tsebayoth
>Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord of Hosts

I'd love a good setup like this.

She's always claimed to be godless savage, hasn't she?

Alright dude but I'm pretty sure it's the opposite. The captivity was punishment for not adhering to the laws and ways, and then the 2nd temple brings back the correctness. Without the pharisee there's no resurrection, so... I'm still not seeing where you're going here. But ok have a good one.

>Rain Dance?

following a manlet jew's teachings

It's fake news. I did some digging. This is the website it originated from.

archive.is/QtEt1

Read the 'About Us' page and you'll find this disclaimer (pic related).

archive.is/XePl2

>DISCLAIMER: America’s Last Line of Defense is a satirical publication that uses the imagination of liberals to expose the extreme bigotry and hate and subsequent blind gullibility that festers in right-wing nutjobs. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that represent actual people and places are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and do not in any way depict reality.

>In other words, if you believe this crap you’re a real dumbass.

Sup Forums fell for the fake news meme yet again and they're laughing at you for it.

>Also the Christian bible evolved from its original form. That was a 2000 year process of rewrites and other material being added. So in its infancy it was simplistic as Le Veys bible.

Nope, the Christian bible recycled paganism from the prior ages, it wasn't brand new in any sense. (((LaVey)))/LEVEY was a jew and you shouldn't trust jews, they always lie about this kindof stuff.

Sup Forums didn't fall for anything and neither did I; there is a concept called skeptical inquiry and you have participated in it. Nobody made a definitive claim about the potential validity and there were other relevant (and surprisingly civil) side conversations as result of this and now we all know it is a hoax.