HAPPENING HOLY FUCK GET IN HERE

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/23/senate-announced-probe-loretta-lynch-behavior-2016/

HOLY FUCK
WHITE HOUSE user WAS RIGHT
>SENATE INVESTIGATING LORETTA LYNCH, CLINTON AND DNC FOR OBSTRUCTION
>TIED TO GEORGE SOROS FOUNDATION

>GRASSLEY'S FULL STATEMENT ANNOUNCING INVESTIGATION
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/judiciary-committee-probes-reported-lynch-assurances-stifle-clinton-email

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498238318753.webm
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/Ourpr
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo
youtube.com/watch?v=1reY0SdzwNQ
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE SLIDING.

Look at the catalog, it's completely stuffed with BULLSHIT. THIS is the only thing we should be focusing ANY attention on.

WHITE HOUSE user PREDICTED THIS.
He said watch for an article at 2pm.
2pm Trump time, this drops. KEEP WATCHING.

HOLYYYY FUCK HAPPPENING

DRAIN THE SWAMPPPPP

This isn't a happening, it's been in the news all day. There were even articles about it last night. Get off my board you retarded happeningfags.

Somebody post it I dont have it saved on this machine

bumping for massive justice.
We cannot let this slide. Watch for MSM distractions this evening.

Fuck off miserable prick

The Senate isn't part of the judicial branch or law enforcement. It has no authority to do anything but probe, and even then all the good probe results will be discussed in closed super double secret session. It can't even enforce subpeonas. Its a big show for the goyim

Bumpity

321 fakenews media covering up this story with phony Trump articles

>White house user

source?

wow you're fucking retarded. there will be open hearings for lynch. there's an open hearing for Skippy is a few days coming up here.
now fuck off kike

Bumperino

BAMPF

HAPPENING

>SENATE INVESTIGATING LORETTA LYNCH, CLINTON AND DNC FOR OBSTRUCTION
Obstruction of what?
>DRAIN THE SWAMPPPPP
Is that why Goldman Sach is in your government? Remember when Trump was calling out Hillary on her connections to Goldman Sach? Fun times

Bump. it's being slid hard

Bump

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1498238318753.webm

Fighting the slide with a fatty BUMP

Bumpo

HAPPENING

I hope they HANG the fucking niggers and vile jews.

It would feel better then cumming on an underage brown boy.

It's about fucking time.

Why so vague? What else has White House user predicted?

Bump for justice

go to sleep it's nothing

FUCKING BEAUTIFUL

Kill the Hill

Because it was just a larper spouting bullshit. Claim "Happening SOON" often enough and eventually you'll actually be correct.

Bumpity

bamp

>states exact time this article comes out today
>vague
not proud of you, fellow leaf.

Brumpf

Bamp

This leaf is correct. Don't let this shit slide.

Bumping for justice

I was just going to say this. And add a fucking leaf... but you got to it first.

Like all this bumbing is helping

Finally some shut will go down

good deflection shill, but it's too late. Sup Forums will not let this story be buried.
he knew the exact time this article would be posted.
he knew this would lead to massive problems for the DNC. Lynch and Podesta will be the first to go.
now go fuck yourself

Why don't my emojis show up?

Bump. Don't let this slide.

bumpity bump

Because you touch yourself.

Bump

bumpn

In a few hours there will be a large terror attack in Britain or Germany that will dominate news coverage. That or a shooting in the US. Screen cap this now

I hope they do lynch that bitch. Fucking pedos the lot of em.
Digits confirm it

>he knew this would lead to massive problems for the DNC
No it won't

Bump

BUMP BUMP BUMP IT UP!

AH
AH
AH
AH
STAYIN' ALIVE!
STAYIN' ALIVE!

Bump. Bump the other thread aswell. More screenshots of WH user and shills there.

bump

checked and bumped.

FBIAnon archives
archive.is/JEXOo
archive.is/pgLpf
archive.is/0nuFe
archive.is/Wt2T0
archive.is/Nct7R
archive.fo/E9YD8
archive.is/Ourpr

No it won't, to late in Europe.

I just got up but this is making me very sleepy, I'm sure everyone just needs a nap and this will all blow over.

He didn't actually say that

>Sup Forums memes drone strikes on Soros
>Trump (eventually) actually does it
>theabsolutemadman.jpg

yeah now we got r own invetsigation

PDF of FBIAnon AMAs. Can download in browser.
mega.nz/#!4ABhnLoR!XVXPlhpUID9SjVsV-bCaspzCaZDXzons1Yw8YjbccMo

But then who will you people blame for stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=1reY0SdzwNQ

Yes that's why the story broke at the exact time of day he said it would and targets exactly who he implied it would. Makes sense honestly a lot of white house staffers are younger and would know about Sup Forums. Or maybe it's trump himself I mean he does kind of owe us

Lynch was a key Chess-Piece during the Obama Era. Same with Holder.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>Tweeted a Pepe
>has uncanny shitposting powers
I think he might even be in this thread.

All that will happen is they will question her and she will deny any wrongdoing and nothing else will come of it

Bump for (you).

>Implying Soros is even close to the leader of the global Jewry.

The fact that we know who he is proves he's not the head of the snake. The ZOG would be severely crippled and set back without him though

>Or maybe it's trump himself I mean he does kind of owe us

Dear God... the auts level is off the charts...

Bumpin'

More proofs for WH user

Bumprage

If you examine JFK and his history up to his assassination you'll find creepy similarities with Obama, had liberal goals much like the modern DNC, and Kennedy had Soc/Com leanings. He was also a degenerate.

Bump

Yeah I'm pretty sure that he already has a successors and that successors is probably running more then what Soros is.

i don't fucking understand this shit, why do these videos always have so many views ? why are the comments always random meaningless bullshit?

Litterally how? God knows we were behind almost all of his online presence and scuttled his opposition with all our investigation into the emails. They haven't ever shut up about "le ebil Nazi hugbox cult Sup Forums" on the news and I have no doubts that trump eventually checked us out and now lurks at least a bit. Him being white house user is kind of a stretch but it's still possible

until they every single ZOG motherfucker out of the government it's not really happening, at most the people they supposedly are starting to investigate will get SOME jail time, one may be a sacrificial lamb and get life. If Cunton gets locked up I'll be happy though.

Bump for user delivered. Will be monitoring

Wow I've only been watching this garbage since Iran Contra, I'm sure a pre-pubescent faggot from Canada has a much more thorough understanding of our political soap operas.

boy am I sleepy. Let's all see what happens tomorrow! Night night!

bamp

>Claims president owes him a favor
>Is somehow not autistic as fuck

Dahnald. As much as I hate your healthcare bill, this Soros business is something that affects all of us equally.

It seems fate has brought us to fight side by side once more, Dahnald.

It's time to get messy.

I hear ya man, everyone getting all excited and shit for another piece of political theater that's not going to amount to anything substantial.

wow it's fucking nothing

Bumping for justice

WELL YOU CAN TELL FROM THE WAY I USE MY WALK, I'M A WOMEN'S MAN, NO TIME TO TALK

Bump for great justice!

>Grassley
Fellow corn nigger