So I don't get it. When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?

So I don't get it. When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
imgur.com/a/lIOkz
youtube.com/watch?v=iDFL5S-s46Y
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
youtube.com/watch?v=2SnQwyRLxjE
youtube.com/watch?v=27Te9cGGVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=83OpzeHiw2Y
myjewishlearning.com/article/genocide-in-the-torah/
hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Little good goyim toil away and reap for the jew overlords. They will be smart enough to work (white genes here) but too dumb to question anything (Arab/nigger genes).

>So I don't get it. When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?

Is that how anything has worked ever?

>beliefs
>just starts insulting people

We will clone our white army. I have been collecting a massive sample of my DNA in a sock behind my mattress in case all hell breaks lose, I suggest you do the same.

Ave brother

Then there is no one to resist One World Government as the people left will hold zero identity beyond globalism internationalist culture

dude cumming into socks that you throw behind your bed is not how you store DNA samples

Imagine a global population of what we call Mexicans and what Mexican call "Mestizos." A global population of a permanent under-class slave-race that'll do the jobs (((they))) don't want to do. They'll do those jobs for pittances, keep their heads down and not question the authoritative structure they live under.

Opening Pandora's box here - but I'm not white. I'm as black as they come. I'm just wondering what actually comes of "the destruction of the white race." So far I'm not really seeing anything that really makes any sense at all. Though I feel as though people often discard your viewpoints because "racist! bigots!" so I decided to seek the truth straight from the horse's mouth.

But wouldn't racemixing only be a "problem" in countries like the United States? Logistically speaking it seems nigh impossible for some of these European countries to start having interracial relationships as the norm for an absurdly long time.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtucUd9FauU
He explains the Sup Forums ideology pretty well

The jews rule over the inferior races

You must be new

>Terry Herds
Hah. Sup Forums is my home board, I've seen enough of this guy.

But why would it be about the race? In modern western society, there is no racial hierarchy. Why would this change? If "the Jews" really wanted this as the endgame, wouldn't they keep a racial hierarchy, instead of constantly feeding us with the idea that this is bad?

it's really just dysgenics they would take some backwoods inbred 60 iq white person just like they would a nigger in the end the difference is you can determine who has the 60 iq and who doesn't just by a simple glimpse.

It won't be destroyed by racemixing. Racemixing will severely weaken it, and when the population of whites becomes low enough, shitskins will just start killing everyone.

What then? Chinese will smash the decaying West and become the undisputable world leader. The Chinese are fully aware of Jewish tricks and pitfalls of multiculturalism so that they will follow the West's paths. Jews and white liberals will be BTFO. Don't worry. At least whites will be revenged and our feinds will not be able to use the fruits of previously white civilization.

>In modern western society, there is no racial hierarchy.

What's it like to be so naive?

are there anymore pictures like this op
?

>wouldn't they keep a racial hierarchy, instead of constantly feeding us with the idea that this is bad?

It's only bad when it's white people. They also want to promote race mixing because mixed race people have no sense of identity in terms of heritage and culture etc.
This means less nationalists and it creates a self deprecating society
This makes a population easy to control because their is no unity, no common goal
That was the problem for the Jews in Nazi Germany. They learnt from that.

The preservation of your genetic code is the only universal truth that is inherent across all kingdoms and classes of life. Microscopically what "comes of" the destruction of your family ?
Macroscopically, what "comes of" the destruction of the human race ?
Why is it acceptable, natural and normal to wish for the preservation of these genetic classifications but racist or bigoted to wish for the preservation of a genetic grouping on any other scale ? That is the part that doesn't make sense.
If I asked you about your immediate extended or distant family, preferring to have them succeed would be fine. Why is there a distinction if I go back further ?
Every single insect, animal, bacteria, fungi and Protista strives to preserve their lines, so who is "normal" and who is "brainwashed" ?

Just noticed the military police photoshopped in the background. Kek.

back to cavorting in caves like in prehistoric times

Everyone will exist in a beige-mulatto underclass where the average iq is 90, and through chemical injunctions man has lost his virility, and women have lost their loyalty to all but the state. Think of Brave New World.

But controlling people on what seems like such a microscopic scale would be borderline impossible. The thing about the societies you describe (like in Brave New World or 1984) is that it seems almost impossible to pull off (or even start up, realistically) with the advent of the internet. It would either have to: a) happen so slowly that the changes would be negligible during one's own lifetime, or b) have worldwide military backing and policing.

>shitskins will just start killing everyone.
Then what?

This seems like the plot to a really bad movie.

Nice quads. I meant, there is no /perceived/ racial hierarchy. Like, people aren't saying "oh that guy is half black half white, he is clearly inferior." There might be an effective one, but that doesn't translate when there's such a push for racial equality.

>The preservation of your genetic code is the only universal truth
But in racemixing, your genetic code is still there. It continues on for each generation of reproduction
>what "comes of" the destruction of the human race
Nothing. Nobody is there to perceive it, therefore nothing.
>Why is it acceptable, natural and normal to wish for the preservation of these genetic classifications but racist or bigoted to wish for the preservation of a genetic grouping on any other scale
Because your genes are just as much represented in racemixing as they would be without it.
Cont ->
I can dump.

This means less nationalists and it creates a self deprecating society - nations and sub-races can be form by race-mixing. Therefore they can't destroy racism and nationalism completely. Also, it would a mistake to assume that a future mixed race would not despise Jews or capitalists. They might create a new mixed who will rebel Haitians against French and destroy them.

The natural desire to reproduce stems from us wanting *our genes* (meaning, one's own genes) to stay in the gene pool. It shouldn't matter to you that your white brethren's genes are in the gene pool - in fact you should be competing against him directly. It's contradictory to simultaneously want your and someone else's genes to dominate the gene pool. We compete for *ourselves*. Not for anyone else. Grouping up with others does not make sense when it comes to genetics.

No way. There are 5 billion Asians who will become world leaders in the next 20-30 years.

>But controlling people...seems almost impossible to pull off (or even start up, realistically) with the advent of the internet.

Even when everyone is the same there will be reasons for people to split into groups and compete with each other. Even if everyone turned into neutral grey blobs, some would be greyer, and blobier. Pic related.

Don`t think so. You don`t become "world leader " -by only being able to copy the shit of others, desu.

Well done lol

>Everyone will exist in a beige-mulatto underclass where the average iq is 90
See this is where I'm really starting to think people shitting on Sup Forums makes sense. The way IQ is defined is the average intelligence of any generation is 100. The average IQ cannot be 90.

There's also a normal distribution of IQ points. If you're within 10 points of 100, then you're within 1 standard deviation of the mean and are fine.

Also see my post right under yours, I mention your last point.
I agree. I'm moreso asking what is so bad about a race being "destroyed".

Fair enough. Though perceiving yourself to be free and acting as freely as you wish is freedom, is it not?

>When the white race is "destroyed" by racemixing, then what?

Not sure they really thought it through. I think they're trying to lower IQs in Western Countries because they think high-IQ westerners tend to question authority too much. They're also the only ones who really believe in egalitarianism to any degree.

I think they're trying to end the enlightenment and bring back either slavery or an aristocracy tbqh. Also could be some crypto-Maoist thing going on.

It's total crap. There were plenty of other empire-building cultures and races. Westerners just happened to be sitting on top during the most recent bout of empire building and colonialism.

I think the hippies buying into it are trying to do more than "imagine" a John Lennon tune, and it's causing quite a bit of misery here in the west.

Too much idealism and programming are literally driving people insane.

After you hit a certain point, the cognitive dissonance becomes too much to bear.

The Asians are a great race. Don't be disrespectful to them because jews have brainwashed you to be hyper insecure! They should be our friends and allies against the NWO. In many, many ways we would find great friends among the Asians.

It's true that we all compete as a part of mate selection, that is kind of the point. You seek out in a mate those traits which you deem to be desirable, unless of course you are simply a base animal whom just wants to fuck every slut in the hood with no consideration for the care or well being of your offspring and so on top of the genetics, the values posses by your chosen mate should also reflect the values you wish to be passed on to your offspring in order for them to be best suited to survive/strive in the future.
Values are more likely to be shared in common cultures since many value systems are the culmination of hundreds of years of development and tradition.
I can honestly say that there are very few potential mates I have met outside of my race whom I would consider to posses these values and even for those whom I do, I would likely consider them a one off.

This. We need to be prepared.
Also, don't store all in one sock.

Read this you dumb cunt.

imgur.com/a/lIOkz

is that the shitty msbs?

Genocide, so what, amiright.

ahaha, liked that
where are you storing your dna? you have some sort of cryogenic laboratory?

They are far more creative than you think. And they are very good at copying, as you said. Chinese are on the verge of becoming the world leaders in biotechnology and robotics. They will btfo whites and jews in a few years. And it is good. At least, we will see collapse and not gradual demise of the Western civilization.

A dumber population that's still smart enough to perform cheap labor.

It's all about kings and servants. They don't want anyone in between.

you gived me a great idea.
i have to go to the julius caesar tomb and get some dna sample, only him can save italy.

Oh is everyone rushing to get into arab and nigger countries? Thats right, they're subhuman retards incapable of creating a decent society.

MSBS is cool tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDFL5S-s46Y
youtube.com/watch?v=R-4G1Bo_jgA
youtube.com/watch?v=2SnQwyRLxjE
youtube.com/watch?v=27Te9cGGVpI
youtube.com/watch?v=83OpzeHiw2Y

The plan is simple. Force Muslims onto the West to replace Westerners with foolish notions of liberalism and freedom.

Once Islam has taken hold, Sharia Law will be a self-enforcing system of oppression that provide cushion to the extremely wealthy elites.

They want you dead or enslaved user.

>be tall in battle
>get shot

>if your generation does not succeed, if the globalists win, all of earth will fall to darkness. We will stagnate on this rock forever, until humanity's extinction. Man, will never touch the stars...

So this should be on an individual basis, rather than on some kind of macro-race basis? You said that values are likely to be shared within cultures. Western morals are universal in western society. Beyond that, it seems more like sharing interests and being physically attracted to mate in question is the most major part of mate selection.
I've already said earlier in the thread that I'm as black as they come. I've found women of every race to have examples of supreme beauty. My genes will persist regardless of my mate's race. Tell me why I shouldn't choose whomever I'm most interested in.

Why would the Jews want the spread of Islam???

Kek. When will American manlets learn?

Racism will finally be over and it will be beautiful. No longer will people be discriminated against because of their skin colour once everyone's skin is the same

and HOW do you perceive yourself to be free ?
through your smartphone ?
" The Asians "...there are more than 200 different ethnicities in india alone...i can only talk about india, which i know quite well..nothing great about it...
the world leaders in biotechnology and robotics ? well, true that, i am aware of that, too.
my question would be : what is that worth - if your whole country in inhabitable ??

>If "the Jews" really wanted this as the endgame, wouldn't they keep a racial hierarchy

#openbordersforisrael

there will be a racial hierarchy:
1) "jews"
2) the rest of the human palette blended together into one rootless, indistinguishable, homogeneous mess

I found this to be a huge red flag. The speaker lacks the understanding of IQ (a fallible man-made metric that cannot be controlled by the parents of the offspring, by the way. Look up "regression towards the mean") Average parents can produce average, or extreme on either end. Same thing with parents on extremes. Average IQ is defined to be 100 within a generation.

They are gradually become more and more wealthy.

FAKE QUOTE

>white Americans are Israel's strongest and virtually only ally
>Israel wants to remove whites for greater control
How the fuck does that even make sense?

>seems almost impossible to pull off (or even start up, realistically) with the advent of the internet.
be prepared for german style restricted speech and wrongthink laws worldwide (at least in the western world). ie. illegal to question the holocaust, etc.

myjewishlearning.com/article/genocide-in-the-torah/ According to the book of Exodus, Amalek is the nation that attacked the weakest among the Israelites as they fled from Egypt. This transgression was not to go unpunished. The Torah has a harsh prescription for Amalek: annihilation.

“It shall be that when Hashem, your God, gives you rest from all your enemies all around, in the Land that Hashem, your God, gives you as an inheritance to possess it, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under the heaven. Do not forget it!” (

>Human dna + athlete's foot
>Pic related

What the fuck is Amalek?

Projecting, much? It also does not matter how I perceive myself to be free, as long as I perceive myself to be free. I made a little thought experiment. To us, a caged animal seems to have a lack of freedom. This is ONLY because we are on the outside looking in. If ALL the animal knows is the cage, then that is his life. He can act freely within the cage. It is inconsequential to him whether there is something called a "cage", because that is all he's known. He is free.

There is a racist heirachy. Whites are encouraged to get into service based job. Upper management is impossible with out access to Jewish nepotism networks. Small businss and ur collar work is carved up and controlled by ethnic minorities.

You can choose whomever you want that's your prerogative, I will choose white because that's whom I am attracted to. I disagree with the concept of "western values". I believe western society has become a degenerate shithole. I believe if we lived in a homogenous white society we wouldn't be dealing with half of the problems we have and I blame a lot of our social ills on multiculturalism and our willingness to throw our culture away for some generic one size fits all amalgamation of ideals.
I don't believe that blacks as a whole posses the ideals I was raised with, this is evident from the higher crime rates, unwillingness to raise their children, poor education levels and high unemployment rates.
I am not trying to be offensive but you asked and so I think you deserve an honest answer. If I have a daughter, I will do all in my power to convince her that she should marry within her own race.

The mulatto horse start ww3 and invaded Europe. They force everyone to racemix in order to cure their insecurities. Shitskins are too dumb to challenge the status quo.

This is not quite accurate actually:

hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf

Allegory of the Cave, much ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_Cave

Hitler was the modern Amalek and many whites supported him.

Remember what Amalek did to you as you were leaving Egypt. He happened upon you, and struck the weakest people trailing behind, when you were exhausted. And he did not fear God. (Deut. 25:17-18)
God said to Moses: Write this remembrance in the book... that I will surely erase the memory of Amalek from under the heavens. (Exodus 17:14)

Hitler be kind of dead yo, and the U.S. had a hand in that.

All while being pumped full of estrogen so that the men will never want to stand up to their oppressors. Along with being sexualized and made addicted to hedonism and degeneracy so they have plenty of vices that keep them in chains

>hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf
page?

obvious photoshop is obvious
American soldiers should be 2 heads shorter

>ctrl+f
use it.

They follow Torah, have deep hatred towards whites and think will be in control in brown America.

Then the people with the lightest skin are hated, and everyone realizes that having dark skin is supposedly superior, which is the definition of racism.

i read something (a theory or study or something) about management of violence and conflict. the idea was that whites, having discarded 'tribalism' to a large degree, were more able to work together waging large scale, destructive wars. the rest of the globe, browns, blacks, yellows, etc. were still very tribal and could really only create low intensity warfare. i think our elite overlords think that by wiping out whites the remaining human population will be much easier to manage with some sort of never-ending low scale conflicts.

Zionists want Greater Israel, not the world, and they're already allied with the U.S.. I'm not even on the verge of being convinced otherwise.

> I will choose white because that's whom I am attracted to
Fair enough, though I find it absurd to say "they are not white, therefore they are unattractive"
>I believe western society has become a degenerate shithole
I disagree, based on my belief that it's really just the vocal minority that makes our society appear degenerate. Fair enough though, it is your beliefs.
>I don't believe that blacks as a whole posses the ideals I was raised with, this is evident from the higher crime rates, unwillingness to raise their children, poor education levels and high unemployment rates.
I don't want to get into this. There is good reason for these issues in black society, and it's largely the fault of the government actively working against education efforts for blacks after emancipation. Then much later on came the introduction of drugs and weaponry to the ghettos. It's hard to catch up when you had a really, REALLY awful start. Then comes the association with the race itself to these things, when it's really just the bad starting conditions.
>If I have a daughter, I will do all in my power to convince her that she should marry within her own race.
Finally, fair enough. Your views are based on degrees of rationality. I mean our discussion was completely devoid of racial slurs. In the end, I hope you consider the fact that not all people within a race are the same.
Hah, holy shit. I really need to read up on Plato. He even extended it.
Not done yet!

There is no such a text.

Other jews want the World and revenge for Holocaust.

Jews don't think about it, much like a tapeworm doesn't thinks what happens when it damages it's host.

Nobody who wants control would aim for a future of constant conflict all around them. It's way too hard to control that kind of shit. There's no kind of control that's as reliable as economic control. That's why Israel is allied with the U.S.: the U.S. wants to control the Middle East and its resources, and they know Jewish banks are the way to do it. Until then, they have Israel as a constant military presence to keep tensions high between Muslim countries/faiths, by using it to maintain the unnatural border divisions drawn up by Churchill and Roosevelt at the end of WW2. ISrael on the other hand wants that same economic control, as it would allow them to become Greater Israel.

Then chaos insues as the non-whites have lost their common enemy. Funny how less than half a billion white dudes have power over 7 billion other people... we really are special.

>i will never be a black girl in the army that gets BLEACHED by a lanky guy with a Big Polish Cock (BPC)
why even live

fucked up if true

i dunno. mayor kahn said it was part and parcel.

Yes, look at Latin America

Yes, miscegenation between whites and non whites lowers the white count, but I think the general consensus is that whites are being out bred by non whites in countries that are majority white because they (with the exception of East Asians) have a higher fertility rate, not so much because of mixing. I guess the mixing part is just a hotter topic even though by the numbers it's not the biggest issue.

Everything good

Source? When it comes to psychology is incredibly hard to make good studies. I'd also like to see if it's peer reviewed/what the author's credentials are.

This is incredibly anecdotal.

When they try to introduce ANYTHING of the sort on a large scale (and I mean anything - even trying to make the use of slurs illegal, etc.) I promise you the internet will be up in arms.

Well, to be fair back when they started that up there was an unquestioned explicit racial hierarchy. Now there is no such a thing.

Well, I have to retract "Jewish banks are the way to do it". I doubt the plan stretches that far, at least not reliably, since the West has never been very good at predicting new developments in the Middle East, so perhaps it's more of a dream at the moment, as no pacification of the Middle East seems to be in sight as far as I can tell.

mixing isn't happening. you're being duped.

Then mulattoes will rule society

>unquestioned explicit racial hierarchy. Now there is no such a thing.
Yes, now its an unquestioned implicit racial hierarchy, so i guess its better?