Healthcare system beyond repair

>Healthcare system beyond repair
>Labor force shrinking
>Student debt now exceeds a trillion dollars
>Debt now exceeds GDP
>GDP growth only 2.5%
>Highest income inequality rate since the Great Depression
>Wages are stagnate while cost of living is increasing
>Both political parties don't want to cooperate with each other and are causing major political division

How much longer can this shitshow last Sup Forums?
It seems the only thing keeping people from causing mass unrest are the bread and circus distractions just like in Rome's final years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2ePyLt6K6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Short answer: not long.

Probably somehow still longer than you'd think.

>that flag
if I tread on you would you die?

I'm rich so I don't give a fuck. Life is good.

Does anyone have the "Maybe Sup Forums was right" version of this picture?

City people are doing fine, it's really just rural and suburban retard who are getting blown the fuck out.

Considering people are shooting at politicians? About 3 more months.

Don't worry user - only to the next World War end(The WW3 which has started already), then common ppl will die, debts will be canceled, politicians will steal some more than usual and with war end everyone will be happy again ... for some time.

you underestimate how long they can keep the "bread and circus" policy going

Depends on how long Trump is able to please the crowds, perhaps next time you won't let your feelings decide who to vote for.

The only people I hear crying are virtue signaling whites and racist minorities... Record low unemployment and trading closing at record highs...

>the swede wanted this in the White House
youtube.com/watch?v=v2ePyLt6K6M

>>Debt now exceeds GDP

I think they can keep thing one going for a long while. Just look how they just keep raising the ceiling and how they dont even care anymore. The election was between two candidates who promised more spending. The debt has already been forgotten and will never be paid. The circus will end but a while from now.

As america dissolves i can only hope that it returns to a bunch of different states with different ideologies. Coasts going full commie, mid west going social democrat or whatever, the south going libertarian/free market. It would be great to see these ideologies all competing against one another on such a scale.

This is after all the pain and suffering of a collapse occurs, maybe the resulting war as well

I fail to see what you want to prove with that video, if you are saying that the video proves that's she was unfit to be president then there is tons of videos showing the same about Trump.

But truth be told I wanted Sanders, even if he does come across as a left wing Populism

You forgot to mention that Consumer Confidence is at a record breaking all time high.
You also forgot to mention that unemployment is dropping rapidly.
You also forgot to mention that the stock market just broke it's ALL TIME RECORD HIGH for the 7th time since Trump has been in office.
If you had two brain cells left between you and your faggot friends you'd pool your money and buy some stock or property before this once in a life time opportunity passes you buy.

Point at this faggot and laugh.

I wish he got in if only because he would speed up the collapse with his spending and ideas

>This is after all the pain and suffering of a collapse occurs, maybe the resulting war as well

Chances are America and it's massive fucking army the world has never seen before will threaten the world and specific countries with war and annihilation if they don't forgive debts and promise to make things keep running the way they are. We have no problem being completely evil when it suits us, we have a long history of evil and won't ever stop.

I think america will splinter into different territories before it does that desu. I cant see states that are able and willign to do trade with the world suddenly just accepting nothing but a domestic market because other states need denbt forgiveness.

Curious what will happen to denbt then

>You forgot to mention that Consumer Confidence is at a record breaking all time high.
Means nothing
Brick and mortar businesses are dying left and right
>You also forgot to mention that unemployment is dropping rapidly.
The real unemployment rate is 8.5% and more than 45 million Americans collect food stamps and have less than $2000 in their savings
>You also forgot to mention that the stock market just broke it's ALL TIME RECORD HIGH
Because the stock market obviously measures the economy and isn't inflated by low interest rates and the Feds

Go outside your fucking comfort zone

>Feds
This. Anyone who thinks these good times arent a mirage is being tricked. unemployment is high and they are lying about it. Its all going to shit but we have a few good lies spread evenly so its not obvious. When it comes crashing down the truth about it all will come out i hope. The printing money, the fake stats, the student loan scam, all of it i hope

it would be very painful

Let the economy crash and rebuild it. It's got to happen or we'll be living this nightmare forever.