Targeted Individuals

Trauma based mind control and targeted electronic harassment works by gang stalking the victim, blasting them or their home with radiation, using microwaves to induce sleep (or induce non-sleep, aka insomnia), destroy their property, steal their property (usually small things), hack their internet to change passwords, delete emails, and another other things that will cause stress, rage, and frustration in their lives, all in the effort to cause trauma to the victim, map their brain patterns (seeing how they respond to the torture), and over all control their lives so they are constantly struggling to overcome the random torture appearing in their life’s, and unable to influence other people. Therefore, people who are of higher intelligence, or have a history of being able to influence other people, or have information that could be damaging to the system, or have shown other types of patterns in their life that make them a threat (usually being companied by an extreme drive for the truth or already having the truth), are the primary target of electronic harassment and gang stalking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8l2y1eJD4A
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
youtube.com/watch?v=h7bsA5GsrVc
youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8
youtube.com/watch?v=lgJ6SpHZir8
youtube.com/watch?v=boZIofptQiw
youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak
bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/pcbe/reports/past_commissions/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vmhdsQ8fPSc
mstmha.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/targeted-individual-ti-testimonies-the-real-yet-unfavorable-tactics-used-in-targeting-human-subjects/
youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU
youtube.com/watch?v=FoI94Epkjrc
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxw2j6QpO6k
youtube.com/watch?v=9RLYLzekKNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some victims only experience as little as one of these tactics. Some people are victims of only sleep deprivation induced by electronic/microwave singles (these signals are directed at the victim’s home without them knowing, and this is highly illegal and is a form of torture, but the government does not care), or one of the other tactics alone, while other people are victims of all the tactics combined. It all depends on how much of a threat you are, or—if you are just one of their experimentations—how promising of a lab rate you prove to be.

I have come to Sup Forums to spread the word of this phenomenon, as it is very prevalent among truth/skeptic/political communities, and people who are highly intelligent or exhibit certain patterns of activity that suggest so. For anyone who is experiences these things or believe you might be a victim, there is a community of us out there called TI’s (targeted individuals) and you may find a safe haven if you reach out to other TI’s. Whatever you do, NEVER kill yourself, and never rage out or do anything extreme that will give them an excuse to arrest you (TI’s have it even worse in prison). That is what they want. The way you win is by mapping out everything they do to you the best you can, increase your awareness of them, always know what they are doing, but never assume, and never become paranoid, because that is also what they want. If they can make you look like a schizophrenic, they can discredit you if you try to reach out, effectively isolating you, and bring you one step closer to snapping, or god forbid, taking you own life.

schizophrenia

Here is a good rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8l2y1eJD4A

Ever wonder why they send so many of these to space, but our cellphones work via nearby cell towers?

why do these paranoid fucks think they are important enough to require heavily organized and constant surveillance.

the government doesn't give a shit about you bucko.

Logical fallacy, and an annoying one.

>the government doesn't give a shit about you bucko.
archive.org/stream/pdfy-Mv-q4qGq8_TBPcwL/Michael Aquino (US Satanist) - From PSYOP to MindWar - The Psychology of Victory (1980)_djvu.txt
that would probably bum you out if you read it. don't read it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia

Get some help.

cellphones can work in the sea, in the desert and on the planes.

Electronic Harassment devices that are used. Of course, the gov has much more advanced technology than the ones in this video. MUCH more advanced. The government can outright read your mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7bsA5GsrVc

Fuck that faggot.

Basically a bunch of mentally ill people stop taking their meds and listen to too much Alex Jones. Here is the tl;dr on the topic.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLqMpnc54j8

That's my point. So why do they send up satellites if cell towers on earth work?

The satellites are up there for a different reason, NOT to give you TV and radio.

Alex Jones is a gate keeper. He is one of them, placed in his position to spread disinfo.

my condolences to you user, it must be hell to believe that this is happening to you regardless of whether it is true or not

>cell towers on earth work?
what cellphones are in the middle of the ocean and why you can get GPS there? In the middle of desert?
Your IQ probably lower than nigger level. We should exterminate the likes of you, i'd take a baseball bat and smash your empty skull with greatest pleasure.

CNN did a documentary in the 90s about how the government was reading minds already, but once they started using it to control the population, suddenly the MSM stopped talking about it because ... well, for obvious reasons.

PART ONE
youtube.com/watch?v=lgJ6SpHZir8
PART TWO
youtube.com/watch?v=boZIofptQiw

He is nuts dude..

I remember something almost identical from last week.

OP have you tried resetting the fucking iPad? Sure, One World Government and all but you need to reset the tablet occasionally or it does weird shit.

what do you think satellites do?

i know. we shouldn't treat them and give them any medications, we should just straight exterminae psychos. I hope your government will give me a license to free kill that piece of meat. The streets should be free from them.

They are to track you down via body heat and psycho waves emissions. They know where you are, they are watching you right now loco

Fixed satellite services handle hundreds of billions of voice, data, and video transmission tasks across all countries and continents between certain points on the Earth's surface.

Mobile satellite systems help connect remote regions, vehicles, ships, people and aircraft to other parts of the world and/or other mobile or stationary communications units, in addition to serving as navigation systems.

Scientific research satellites provide meteorological information, land survey data (e.g. remote sensing), Amateur (HAM) Radio, and other different scientific research applications such as earth science, marine science, and atmospheric research.

Yes, but they can and do electronically damage your tablets, phones and other devices as part of the harassment. They have to keep you in a constant reacting mindset.

It's schizophrenia mixed with narcissistic personality disorder. In the same camp as people who lie about being abducted by aliens or witnessing bigfoot. They want attention because they feel like they "deserve" to be gang stalked/monitored/whatever when in reality it's quite the opposite.

Not by body heat. It's more advanced than that. It tracks your brain waves.

I bet they would think we are gangstalking them too on Sup Forums.

Professional gangstalker here, trained from age 14. We have direct source from Sup Forums's database and your computer, so we can track your posts and harass you at a moments notice. I am also very well paid for the scientific research it generates. There are some freelance internet gangstalkers of course.

Yup. It does all of that, and you don't think it can also track you and read your thoughts? Are your thoughts really any different than radio waves? Its all just energy and frequencies.

I don't deserve anything that is happening to me. Also this is anonymous so I'm not seeking attention. I see this things happening to me in real life. They only started a few months ago. Before that I was living a normal life. I'm perfectly rational. Stop dismissing people. This is happening to millions of people.

Right, and weed can cure cancer, they are just hiding all the medical miracles from us.

Oh I do think you can read someones mind frequence, but to distinguish between them AND target them would require technology that is not currently available to us. Unless of course an alien entity is involved, though the premise of targetting an individual for whatever the hell you think they are targetted for, research maybe, is a waste of resources. Unless they are testing their extremely advanced devices, in which case they wouldn't need to go to such extreme lengths.

You might refer to archons instead, they are much more evil.

>he thinks he is anonymous
Ha ha ha, how odd.

youtube.com/watch?v=nEnklxGAmak

>require technology that is not currently available to us

It's really sad that you think they would tell you about the technology. They have had it for 40 years.

(((schizophrenia))) is a term invented to shun and shut down people thinking in ways they don't like.

Sorry, but this is just paranoid delusions. A form of psychosis. The truth is, is that the entire population is targeted, it just affects some people more.

You Are Not Special.

An intelligent person would be able to gather evidence of this.

>Are your thoughts really any different than radio waves?
Look up the inverse square law ya dingus.

Hey Ben. How's South America? Doing any better lately?

Oh, so you're a leaf. Good job.

TLDR Schizophrenia

rare check

sage

quit shilling your fear bait

also message.
you drink the joe you make some mo'

quit eating the other agents lunches while you're at it.

Seriously, you should try to get some meds. It helps.

i'll read your link if you read mine, sheep

Newfag check

There's a saffer in /sg/ literally every day.

Yes, everyone is targeted to some level, but only about a million people are effected like I am, and only about 700,000 people experience the gang stalking side of it. (in the US) - it happens a lot in other countries as well, but not as much as here.

Gang Stalking is really a covert government or police investigation. It's similar to Cointelpro or red squads, and it's being used on a lot of innocent people to ruin them and make them look crazy. Gang Stalking is all about government disinformation, and using civilian spies/snitches to help with stalking and monitoring innocent people.

>It's schizophrenia
>They want attention
Do you know how mental illness works?

To what end?

You have my attention man.

I feel I was going through this exact phenomena from the years 2010-2013, which are also the years I lived in the city of Miami. Funnily enough, it was also around 2010 that I started to get redpilled based on real life experiences and dabble in then-taboo thoughts of White Nationalism- long before the term redpilled was even coined, or before there were online communities to converse with many like-minded individuals or right-wing ideas came into the mainstream like they are today.

All the gangstalking-like experiences suddenly stopped when I moved to west Texas to work in the oilfields, which made me go kinda off the grid, and life is good now, but man those three years were some very tough times.

Id like to know your story man...

What experiences do you have on a daily basis? What has been your worst day/experience yet? Why do you feel it is gangstalking? And why do you think they are targeting you?

Genuinely curious. Tell us your story...

Gang stalking is a form of community mobbing and organised stalking combined. Just like you have workplace mobbing, and online mobbing, which are both fully recognised as legitimate, this is the community form. How can You say I need meds when this is documented to happen to hundreds of thousands of people in the US alone?

Here are some transcripts from the presidents bioethics commissions
bioethicsarchive.georgetown.edu/pcbe/reports/past_commissions/index.html

The meeting transcripts have been deleted. Session 5 transcript were testimonies from victims

It's not them not telling us things that I don't believe. I'm sure they have things that can be mistaken for UFO and probably some things related to mind. Maybe even people being stalked with black cars and whatnot is real, maybe not every case is schizophrenia(most of them are), or even destroying devices is possible at least that I'm sure of.

But the way you're saying it is just not feasible unless something fantastical like alien entities or something bullshit sounding like that is also involved, and for me it's all disinfo or actual insanity graspings.

I first noticed when I was taking my morning walk though my local park and a young black kid (perhaps about 14) on a bike was pointing his phone at me as if he was taking pictures or video. He follows me for a while, then went in front of me, turned around to point his phone at me, and then went way really fast. I see the same kid ride by my house a few times a week just looking at me.

That was about 4 months ago. It's gotten worse since then, and I almost stopped leaving house because people are following me in cars now, coming to more door, stealing my things, etc.

But I know that is what they want me to do, so I make myself leave the house every day for a drive to show them I'm not scared.

And that's only the gang stalking side of it. It's much worse when it comes to some of their other tactics and is emotionally draining.

holy kek we have the gang stalking folk on here now too? Sup Forums really does attract every kind of nut

>(((schizophrenia))) is a term invented to shun and shut down people thinking in ways they don't like.
No, it's a mental illness, which includes auditory hallucinations, disordered thinking, paranoid delusions etc etc

I'll give you a tip.

Enjoy it and it ceases.

Just this week at least 15 different times a man with a suitcase comes by my house pointing a phone at my window.

Lat week a man was knocking on my door trying to sell me drugs. I've never done drugs in my life so I don't know how or why he come to my door. I thought maybe they were trying to set me up for something as part of the harassment.

Enjoy it?

>when the third post is the best post

Another observation is that when I travel to other countries, even if its for work related purposes (eg not a fun vacation), I feel like a giant weight is lifted off my shoulders, I think much more clearly and sharply, my mood is dramatically improved and I am far more social and physically active.

I dunno, I dont 100% buy into gangstalking and mind altering manipulation, but my experiences do tell me keep to an open mind towards it and dont completely discard it.

The problem is, every time I try to do research on the subject, there are in fact too many legit schizos grasping at straws and screaming about the wildest bullshit that is in no way coherent to someone with an open mind trying to learn about this phenomena.

As far as this conspiracy theory goes, things are generally not presented as clearly and organized and believably as, say, topics related to the Illuminati or PizzaGate or something to that effect.

Where can one seriously learn about this in organized, professionally presented detail?

Because those hundreds of thousands of people in the US are suffering from a psychotic disorder and their symptoms could respond well to pharmaceutical treatment. You could just try it and see if it works.

Also on the case of schizophrenia, I'm aware you can say that it is caused by whoever they are, but it is something that definitely occurs naturally. Maybe you are predisposed to it and being "targetted" can cause your brain to fall on a spiral of madness and shitty chemicals.

Well maybe you're being stalked then. Did you just research "wtf is going on with me" and find out all that stupid bullshit stuff about mind control and relate to it? Because all of that at the very least is exaggerated by schizos like you, and is all quite obviously disinfo.

Yes.

It's done to cause fear, paranoia, etc.

Instead of getting scared, smile. Instead of being paranoid, laugh.

testimonies at the Bioethics Commission. Dr Amy Gutmann is the commission chair.
youtube.com/watch?v=vmhdsQ8fPSc
More testimonies here
mstmha.wordpress.com/2015/03/04/targeted-individual-ti-testimonies-the-real-yet-unfavorable-tactics-used-in-targeting-human-subjects/

eh, I'd say he still qualifies as First Post considering the other ones were just OP just ctrl-v'ing the rest of his pasta

>long before the term redpilled was even coined,

It was coined in the 1999 film "The Matrix."

No shit sherlock. Im talking about the way it is used today.

Read Philip K. Dick novels.

I don't think the word "red pilled" was used in the movie itself

>go to the park
>some kid is on his phone
>he must be taking photos of me
>I move
>he also moves
>he passes me on his bike
>turns around to look at me
>rides off
>same boy lives nearby and rides by my house sometimes
user get help

He wasn't on his phone. He was holding it out, not even looking at the screen, pointing it at me.

I somehow doubt that a great deal user, or maybe he was taking a photo of you because you look like some lunatic who thinks he's being stalked by 14 year old brown boys, and if he was, so what? Why do you care that he took a photo of you

>Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT, i didn't give you permission!

youtube.com/watch?v=jzysxHGZCAU

best video

nobody actually knows much of anything about what causes schizophrenia exactly but it's a term often given to people who defy majority-standard metaphysical understanding as to dismiss them.

as more research is done on the subject of schizophrenia, it seems to be less and less hereditary and more environmental. so i think everyone in this thread should be a little more open minded to TI's because they often associate their symptoms with environmental sources. studies claiming that schizophrenia is hereditary are total bunk

>related timestamp: 48:00
>youtube.com/watch?v=FoI94Epkjrc

gps is a completely separate system consisting of roughly 24 satellites for the US. All they do is send out a radio frequency telling time, and the phones take the data and time it takes for the satellite signal to reach it to figure out the coordinates. It has nothing to do with data transmission

I think predisposition to being affected in such a way by the environment might be hereditary to some level though. What I see is that the brain throws itself into this spiral of bad chemical usage and I guess some of those changes caused by it alter it forever.

interesting thought

youtube.com/watch?v=Dxw2j6QpO6k

they attack with high pitched sounds its part of the harassment

youtube.com/watch?v=9RLYLzekKNw

Not everyone is under the delusion that satellites are used for cell service.

bad case of morning gasses

chronic headache + insanity caused by suffering

I get bad headaches like once a week, and have been for like the last 15-20 years

And i always wake up with them. I'd say about once a month I get a full on migrane, can barely walk, cant eat or drink and vomit several times.

sounds awful. If I had that I'd be scared of having an aneurysm or a tumor, but you've been like that for so long. Hope it's nothing serious.

Tell me OP, were you aware of the phenomenon targeted individuals before you started experiencing the harassment you describe?

When I was a kid, like 13-14, they were getting so frequent that they had me on some pretty serious medication and I got an MRI to scan for tumors, but nothing. I'm constantly trying to change my lifestyle to fight it. Theres a few reasons I think it happens

i might be dehydrated
I might have low blood sugar from not eating enough
I might sleep weird and kinks my neck

And it almost always happens when I sleep too long, so it may be a mixture of all these things. I can usually make the headaches feel not so bad if I drink a bottle of water, force some food down and take some advil. But if it's a migraine, im out for the whole day

kek holy shit dude, the guy clearly has schizophrenia

No. I looked it up after it happened to me

You might be TI
Try putting something magnetic or metal on your head and see if it goes away

user this video is 50 minutes long what are you referring to

>Therefore, people who are of higher intelligence, or have a history of being able to influence other people, or have information that could be damaging to the system, or have shown other types of patterns in their life that make them a threat (usually being companied by an extreme drive for the truth or already having the truth), are the primary target of electronic harassment and gang stalking.
Boy am I glad that I'm not this sort of combination of narcissistic and paranoid.

What does TI stand for?

>tfw I've been thirsty for 18 years
>even while drinking water I have an unquenched thirst

could be worse, user

>Therefore, people who are of higher intelligence, or have a history of being able to influence other people, or have information that could be damaging to the system, or have shown other types of patterns in their life that make them a threat (usually being companied by an extreme drive for the truth or already having the truth), are the primary target of electronic harassment and gang stalking.

no sorry you're just some boring stupid faggot who thinks you're so cool and such a special snowflake that the CIA just HAS to be harassing you instead of the reality - you're just a nobody retard and completely uninteresting and the government wouldn't waste $1 on anything related to you at all

I'm glad you're still sane though. The constant shit can fuck you up. I had a friend who had some type of brain surgery and ended up having constant ringing in his ear and he would often blow up from anger.

Nothing specific it's just what people say when they are being filmed publicly. I just like the video and it's related.

See a chiropractor user. Both my parents are chiropractors and they fix that typa thing all the time. Make sure you see an actually good one though, there's alot of shitty ones out there. If you live in the ~NYC area i can recommend some, specifically Pennsylvania but they're around. A good way to tell is if they don't take or ask for a recent X-ray before doing anything more than checking you out they're probably BS. How are you supposed to work on someones bones if you don't know what's wrong with them?

targeted individual

literal tinfoil hats

Hey guys I picked up my list from the airport bathroom and picked up my white car. Anyone else got ~Atlanta John~?

Pic related, I'm saving this to their computer desktop later.

*whispers in your ear*

"it's the patriarchy"

>feminist version of TI paranoia