California restricts state travel to Texas, other states over LGBT laws

>BREAKING: California’s attorney general is banning state employees from taking official trips to states that have passed measures restricting the rights of LGBT people.

Why is California so freaking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

therealwritewinger.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/tx-atty-gen-bans-state-travel-to-ca-for-denying-lgbt-gun-rights/
gaykingdom.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_and_Lesbian_Kingdom_of_the_Coral_Sea_Islands
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>but they don't like the trump travel ban
>despite homosex punished by death in those nations

first of all welcome to Sup Forums here we say FUCKIING because this isn't FUCKING sfw subreddit safe space

second of all, it saves taxpayer money so who cares. There shouldn't be any official state paid travel in the first place employees should drive themselves like the adults they are

Except when it affects the NCAA tournament, then those "principles" quickly go out the window!

bump

Is it legal to deny people from California residency in your state?

Unfortunately, no.

Come to think of it, unless there is a particular federal law forbidding what I just suggested, this could be a way to keep certain people out of our perspective states. This could prevent what happened in Austin Texas from happening elsewhere.

Do you by chance happen to know the law forbidding what I just suggested?

I hate faggots so much

>TX Atty Gen bans state travel to CA for denying LGBT gun rights

therealwritewinger.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/tx-atty-gen-bans-state-travel-to-ca-for-denying-lgbt-gun-rights/

>less commiefornians entering my blessed state
>implying Texas will miss them
>implying this is a bad thing

I hope all states do this and we leave the union already desu

I'm pretty sure it's just federal immigration law. We're all citizens of the US and therefore we have the right to move wherever we want in the US.

based

Source?

God, I fucking wish.
t. Washington state

Hahhhahhuauhahaa got em

Good, let them devolve into a rogue state.

Let commiefornia succeed and completley cut themselves off from the US.
Ban all imports and exports from that state.
Ban all actors and filmmakers from producing movies to be shown outside the state.
Block all seaports, railways and roads but leave the boarder to Mexico wide open.

Watch the populations deteriorate into chaos while the ultra rich and politicians surpress the poors by resource stockpiling, bunker building and hiring contractor security forces to defend them 24/7.

tl;dr
(pop-culture refrence for libtards)
>Hungergames

This

>when the only girl there is a coalburner

muh travel ban.

bay area sucks massive dick and makes the rest of cali look like shit

It's unconstitutional!

Isn't Islam anti-gay too? Wouldn't democrats support a Muslim ban?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!
DEPORT THEM ALL!

gaykingdom.info/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_and_Lesbian_Kingdom_of_the_Coral_Sea_Islands

LOL this
>cry like worthless faggots over a travel ban
>enact a fucking travel ban

but then california would be legislating against blacks to not let them play boucy hoops.

I hope that California secedes from the Union.
And then, we cut off their water...

Away with you sodomite! Shoo! Be gone!

Cant the Federal Goverment kill these fags because they are breaking the federal law ?

California is degenerate not by law, but by temperature and flora I can feel that, the higher temperatuer, the more you want to pervert.

A prime example of why the states will be separate nations again someday. People must ultimately be made to lie in the beds they've made.

>Why is California so freaking stupid?

Drugs, maybe? Who the hell knows.

its a shame sh'es all gay and weird cause she has some nice tiddies

What about those who don't want to lie in the bed that's been made for them? Lot of Californians including myself want the fuck out of this forsaken state.

Because it's the ground zeros of the filth which infested you guys back when intellectual jews had to flee Germany.