Really, really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marcellacomedy/status/875057856868896768
youtube.com/watch?v=XcfoYUCoOJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be gun against guns
>shoot other people

what did they mean by this

Bump

If a few spics have to be deported to make america great again then I'm willing to take that risk.

>liberals take up arms to take out those opposing gun control

So they found out what the 2A is all about?

An old ass conservative white man is going to blow your ass to Kingdom Come, you Spic Bastard.

>we need to control guns
>using guns

really activates my axons

look who she is working for

Let the subhumans keep whacking at the bee's nest. Our time is coming.

IF A FEW OLD ASS LIBERAL WHITE WOMEN HAVE TO DIE IN ORDER TO GET MUSLIM IMMIGRATION ISSUE DISCUSSED I'M WILLING TO TAKE THAT RISK

A burrito maker talking about gun control....lol

If a few spics have to die in order to get the nigger control issue discussed, I'm willing to take that risk.

lol

roflmao a woman. looked like a gangbanger mexican dude.

lmao @ conseratives who think this is the "left" keep telling yourself it's not about race. You're white, face it. They want to see you dead.

But of course.

Report him to FBI

most shot are in urban areas with illegal guns anyway aren't they ?

>why ya moms raised such a pussy ass bitch

no doubt she's ingested more black seamen than the indian ocean

No wonder Billy Nye the Tranny Guy is so unfunny.

they don't want us dead. they just keep cracking jokes about killing wypipo and talking about how much they'd like to see wypipo get killed

OH SHIT user
Good catch
>Billnyesaves the world on netflix

If a few latinas have to get raped in order to discuss the nigger control issue, that's a risk I'm willing to take.

Reported him to ICE.

The reason why so many commie faggots are always on about the "old" Conservatives is because the Senate are composed of old people only.

But I think that's a good thing. It was done in Roman times this way as well.

There is nothing to discuss.

>a few
>old

Not so. The welfare genie may be out of the bottle, but so is the genie of widespread, high-powered weaponry.

Make friends with twentysomething hicks. There is no better insurance policy.

Lol if they just shoot the attackers, no discussion necessary and guns would be more justified than ever

If hundreds of blacks have to die or go to jail in order to have black violence and crime prevention discussed, then I'm willing to take the risk.

Young people never run for office.

>she

If thousands of Democrats have to die in order to get the White Genocide issue discussed then I'm willing to take that risk.

Someone got a link to this so I can report them to the FBI?

Is she a white woman larping as a spic?

If you had a 4 wheel drive and proper vehicle you could still cross it.

I love it, we need gun control, yet we have it. The only reason dems want gun control so badly is so they can make some hefty cash selling illegal fire arms to criminals to fuck people over, so they will give more money to DEM PROGRAMS and to protect them. Its a fucking scheme.

Commiefornia has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, why the fuck is this spic trying to make the rest of us slaves to the state?? Fuck off

still up twitter.com/marcellacomedy/status/875057856868896768

what part hasn't been discussed?

CA is dangerous as fuck. Literally niggers and spics dressed like murdering pimps raping, beating, vandalizing, and killing anything that gets in their way. Can't even go outside.

I think it might be a white man larping as a spic woman

I'd love to see someone cross that, it'd be extreme but possible, and cool as fuck to see.

I gonna prove that guns are dangerous, killing people with guns myselft

>they shoot you
>then try to take your guns away
I'm sure this won't rally real Americans even more.

Remove Taco.

Please report to the fbi and her local police.

>I'm willing to take that risk
>by posting a whiny comment on faggy Twitter

>If we have to kill all the white people to prove how racist they are, then I'm willing to take that risk.

>inb4 she's actually illegal

If a few purple-haired SJW scumbags have to be turned into Appalachian wind chimes to get the mass deportation issue discussed then I'm willing to take that risk.

this is literally the mindset of non-white people, but conseratives call them always "the tolerant left" and didn't realize it that non-whites want to see white people dead. they will never protect white people if they become a minority look at south africa.

Kill all the White People, Holmes.

Liberals don't have morals and believe whatever is convenient for them at the time.

Damn, again. These people are not "SJW" and "Left" this is the mind of the average non-white person. Believe me.

How the fuck are you going to get my gun to hit me with it?

>Sell guns to Mexican drug cartels
>See gun control!
Wat.

Or you could just kill the niggers and compromise with us.

She's right and you know it. Y'all a bunch of racist crackas

car to boulder ratio makes it impossibru

I hear Mexicans' heads explose when they take a headshot.

Who are you trying to convince, George Lincoln Rockwell? I know that non-whites can be racist as hell. I'm just keeping to the principle of shooting a race traitor before you shoot a non-white invader.

They shouldn't have bought them if they knew they were illegal to own
Hmm almost like criminals don't gave a shit about laws

the person making that tweet is not white.

That's like an 80 degree grade I doubt it.

If everybody who writes in this mongrel nigger speak has to be put into a gas chamber and their name completely erased from the historical records then I'm willing to take that risk.

My mistake, then. My principle still holds, even if it's not quite relevant to the current topic.

>PART OF A PROGRESSIVE SOCIETY IS MUTILATING PEOPLE YOU DON'T LIKE

Headshot.

Bump

>Modesto
Classy town with classy people.

Sup, shill

as if that would stop BILL BILL BILL NYE , SECOND SEASON CONFIRMED!

youtube.com/watch?v=XcfoYUCoOJE

i know they can bleed money but the veiwing figures were really bad, unless they were all watching on netflix and nobody spotted it externally or through surveys

Why do liberals always refer to conservative s as 'white men'?

Bump

Nooice!

Interesting

Wtf. She lives in modesto and writes for Bill Nye?

What if it was you or somebody you cared about that had to die you racist faggot? Would you be willing to take the risk then?