China hate thread:

wtf is wrong with this "culture?" Eating dogs is nigger-tier outside of an apocalyptic scenario. Having a whole festival dedicated to it is transcendentally niggerish.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi
youtube.com/watch?v=0d5eP0wWLQY
youtube.com/watch?v=RxfwmI7PZyQ
foxnews.com/travel/2017/06/20/tourists-to-bali-are-fed-dog-meat-unwittingly-australian-investigation-discovers.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_consumption_in_South_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=m43P6Mfqqhw
youtube.com/watch?v=h81gEZul9fs
youtube.com/watch?v=BgIgKcqPd4k
torontosun.com/2017/06/12/forced-into-violent-sexual-acts-bc-spca-launches-chicken-farm-investigation-after-animal-abuse-video-surfaces
metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/pigs-and-chickens-were-boiled-alive-at-slaughterhouses-animal-welfare-report-reveals-6098320/
sciencefocus.com/qa/why-are-lobsters-cooked-alive-and-do-they-feel-pain
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/do-lobsters-and-other-invertebrates-feel-pain-new-research-has-some-answers/2014/03/07/f026ea9e-9e59-11e3-b8d8-94577ff66b28_story.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3122303/Move-Lassie-IQ-tests-reveal-pigs-outsmart-dogs-chimpanzees.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf is wrong with this "culture?" Eating pork is haram-tier outside of an malahim scenario. Having a whole festival dedicated to it is transcendentally haramish.

the only reason dogs exist is because of humans. pigs not so much

I wouldn't mind them eating dog that much, but I know that they probably killed them in the most inhumane ways imaginable so that kind of turns me off from them.

It's just like Halal butchering, it's barbaric.

Maybe, but I can't help but find it funny. The world threw a fit about this and China basically shrugged and carried on as normal. I may not agree with it, but that is somewhat respectable.

NWO gotta keep the Whites and Asians fighting with retarded spam bullshit

WHITES AND ASIANS AGAINST THE JEWS

LONG LIVE CHINA

>they probably killed them in the most inhumane ways imaginable so that kind of turns me off from them
But even then I assume you're not a vegan are you?

Disgusting chinks.

yes they did

it's not just the act of them eating dogs

it's that they're actively torturing man's best friend

which ruins the flavor.

I never hated Chinese before. Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, after seeing this, they're basically subhumans in my mind at this point.

stop buying goods made in china.

I know, fucking subhumans.

You know what this got me all worked up. I'll go down town and treat myself with McDonald's Slaughtered Cow(tm) or KFC's Slaughtered Chiks(tm) right now.

Dogs weren't meant to be eaten. They were meant to help us hunt animals that are meant to be eaten.
I guess I'll have to check what I buy from now on.

Bump so people see this. There isnt enough hate for chinese wastes of lives

see

t. William Hung

Fuck off Chinese subhuman.

cows and chicks tm bread for thousands of years to be eaten.

Muslims are barbarians. I don't give a fuck if they don't eat pork. Not to mention, it's not comparable because they don't eat pork for religious reasons. We don't eat dogs because they're our companions and historically they helped humans through the evolutionary process by helping us hunt.

pigs also bread for hundreds of years to be eaten. China can't control dog population, they overbreed, literally take them off the streets to eat. Imagine if we started doing that to racoons or fox or pigeons.

there's a breed exclusively for farming there tho
just like in korea

Dare I ask.... what breed?

why wouldn't you kill it before?
i mean, it's not a fucking crab and you also risk of being attacked

or is that a fur factory?

No, I'm perfectly fine with eating meat if I can be sure that the slaughter was even somewhat humane.

I was actually going to ask if someone could post the webms, but this kind sir did it for me. So thanks.
I'm not even some bleeding heart fuck. I don't mind that much if my meat had to suffer a bit before it died, or even if the living conditions are somewhat inhumane. Though actively torturing animals for the sake of "making them taste better" is fucking retarded.Even hacking a cow's head off like in is tame by comparison to the things I've seen the Chinese doing.

That being said, you won't find me eating veal or foie gras either.

hope this gets it through your heads pol, most Asians are fucking sub human, Japanese and Koreans have some Aryan blood in them which makes them ok on average. You know an Asian is ok when their devout Buddhists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nureongi

>mfw niggers eat ebola doges
haha stupide nigres :^)c

>distinction without a difference.
It's fucking protein if you can make it taste good great, if not, choose another protein. Social norms are for the brainwashed masses, you have been conditioned t think of certain animals as pets and so have decided they are not suitable for consumption. You need to break the conditioning, nothing you have been taught is should be taken at face value, every social norm is the result of an industries influence on your environment. I don't eat dog because it isn't convenient for me to do so not because of some manufactured social norm.

Reminder that this is the average chink.

youtube.com/watch?v=0d5eP0wWLQY

Aren't Japs shinto though?

yea they are Shinto but the fist setters of japan are pure Aryans who then mixed with the Chinese who came over later.

youtube.com/watch?v=RxfwmI7PZyQ

Dogs are literally dogs because of Humans. They instinctively look to humans for support and safety, and are the only other species on this planet besides other humans to look you in the eye and be ablt to tell your emotions.

Pigs, cows, etc. Do not share this trait. They were always a food source.

To eat dogs is categorically wrong on a primal level. It is species treason. These animals helped us forage and hunt during our growing millennia, they are not for eating.

Im sure some edgy faggots on Sup Forums will still try to argue against this thought.

eating dogs, cows, cats its basically the same the culture changes how you view the animal.

>Dogs are literally dogs because of Humans. They instinctively look to humans for support and safety, and are the only other species on this planet besides other humans to look you in the eye and be ablt to tell your emotions.

wrong

Several people have already pointed out this isn't the same thing. Cows were domesticated for their milk and meat. Dogs were smart enough (and already social animals i.e. packs) and somehow in evolutionary history humans realized they were valuable for hunting and standing guard.

Also in most western countries the cow is killed painlessly and instantly. The videos we see here are dogs being boiled live desperately trying to get out of the pan being held down by a baseball bat. Some of them are cooked alive with a blow torch.

Just as a final note, wew man you are one stupid fuck

Dog meat festival in China started less than 20 years ago. Trolls IRL.

its all asians man. japanese drag dead dolphin corpses down the street while their little kids jump in the blood puddles with their rainboots

This. Not to mention that those Chinese are fucking poor and they have to eat what they get. City Chinese are different though, no dogs to eat there luckily.

The nukes should have been dropped on China instead of Japan, huh?

It should be legal to start a Patreon to get some of the fuckers on those webms tortured on a stream

People who eat dogs must be retarded

Dog meat is eaten all over Asia, even Australia.
foxnews.com/travel/2017/06/20/tourists-to-bali-are-fed-dog-meat-unwittingly-australian-investigation-discovers.html
>tourists to the Indonesian island are being tricked into eating dog meat by vendors who hawk snacks on Bali’s popular beaches.

Are you sure your pictures/tapes are even Chinese?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_consumption_in_South_Korea

Laughed at all the weaboos ITT, thinking Nips are somehow different.
They hunt whales and dolphins.

Have some Nips:
youtube.com/watch?v=m43P6Mfqqhw
youtube.com/watch?v=h81gEZul9fs

dogs shit every where. fuck those stupid animals. cats bury their shit but a dog will just drop a duce on your lawn like hes the fucking fed ex guy and he is delivering your flesh light

FUCK THIS THREAD

FUCK SUBHUMAN GOOK MOTHERFUCKERS

I'M OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=BgIgKcqPd4k

Cute.

I don't think anybody should be surprised. These are the same faggots that dissected WWII POWs while they were lying awake

t. Chang

KILL ALL CHINKS
I
L
L

A
L
L

C
H
I
N
K
S

This 6 gorillian percent xhinks are retarded and mao was even more retarded he literallu caused this.

I'm Chinese. I strongly condemn this sort of behaviors. There were many of us who went onto highway to intercept trucks transporting dogs for butchering. Oh Gosh, I didn't realize this happen until Tucker talked about this. Then I went to the Chinese twitter-alike and found out about the outrage there.

Cool story, bro.

>Red pill
>Someone giving a personal testimony
user I....

bump

>This 100% , eating dogs is like canibalism , they are the only species that share emotions with us.
They are closer to us than human psychopaths.

A dog is just an animal like any other. Eating it makes more sense than fawning over it like Americucks.

*shrug*

Ya,Ya, we're well-known for being a copycat

It's absolutely treasonous, as a human, to torture, kill, and then EAT dogs, let alone celebrate doing it.
Chinese people definitely are nigger tier subhumans, though. I could see niggers doing this too, without much prodding.

I love Jesus Sup Forums

But these.
These are not human inhabiting this world
Like many others

Yes, the wise gweilos just eat freshly fucked chicken meat instead.

torontosun.com/2017/06/12/forced-into-violent-sexual-acts-bc-spca-launches-chicken-farm-investigation-after-animal-abuse-video-surfaces

Enjoy the taste of semen in your meat, huh?

metro.co.uk/2016/08/30/pigs-and-chickens-were-boiled-alive-at-slaughterhouses-animal-welfare-report-reveals-6098320/

Gweilos just love the taste of boiled alive meat.

but it taste so good

Go back to your cage, Chang

I think that China is objectively the worst fucking country on this planet.

id eat dogs, why not.

>it's so terrible to eat dogs
>just toss these lobsters in the boiling pot though, mmm.

sciencefocus.com/qa/why-are-lobsters-cooked-alive-and-do-they-feel-pain

Gweilos love the taste of suffering just like anyone else, kek.

Call me gweilo one more time.

Lobsters have less neurons that bees.
Basically biological machines.
Dumb as chinks comparing lobsters to dogs is dumb.

Hope that fat fuck in the red jacket get caught in some white collar crime sting and gets executed.

They think the meat tastes better if the animal is terrified before it dies,

Nobody is jealous of your ghettos, gweilo.

not really
i dont like it but it's in principle not any more barbaric than pigs or cows
I do not want to accept that the dog's special place somehow implies he is more worthy to stay alive than any other animal useful to man

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/do-lobsters-and-other-invertebrates-feel-pain-new-research-has-some-answers/2014/03/07/f026ea9e-9e59-11e3-b8d8-94577ff66b28_story.html
>if I don't know how they feel pain then they just don't, okay?

Dumb gweilos are dumb. People with below 100 IQ should actually try to make up for their intellectual deficiency.

>launches investigation into animal cruelty
vs
>continuing to sell boiled alive animals brazenly on the street

Dude, Sopa de Macaco is worse than dog eating! Dam subhuman Brazilians.

In all seriousness dude, stay safe out there.

>not any more barbaric than pigs or cows

Yeah because pigs and cows are smart enough to communicate with and train.

Its okay Jamal, we know that you haven't mastered domestication of any animals so it must all look like magic to you, but there is actually a difference between dogs and other animals.

Now post the video of the kid being ran over by multiple cars. Chinese can't feel empathy.

>launches "investigation" that means you don't eat semen-infused meat
Factory farms are how you get most of your meat, kek.

Do you think this shit don't take place everywhere else?

A FUCKING GOOK

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3122303/Move-Lassie-IQ-tests-reveal-pigs-outsmart-dogs-chimpanzees.html

Dumb gweilo faggot.

>the bosnian doesn't get why human beings are nicer to dogs than pigs
colour me shocked