Do any of you really think Trumpcare as is is a good idea?

It just seems to be a worse version of Obamacare.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/FbdR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Repeal it all

It's better than what we have now.

whatever.

I was super ass blasted by Obamacare and the individual mandate back in 2010 but Sup Forums helped me let go.

I'm fine with whatever.

So you are against this Obamacare-Lite bill.

polls are shite

Polls BTFO.

Wasted.

CONFIRMED

Checked

wew nice digits

ahca is shite tho

Confirmed.

C H E C K E D

Will (((Nate Bronze))) ever recover?

I don't give a fuck what they do. I am no longer forced to pay into a wealth redistribution scheme or be fined. "Lol ur alive, pay your alive tax"

fucking nigger

Your 80k salary ain't changing the world. Stfu

What specifically is worse than Obamacare?

asd

check'em

I want reddit to leave

>1776
Checked

DIGITS NEVER LIE

First let me ask you this...Did you think Obama Care was a good idea?
Because your answer will speak volumes.

"Pure neutronium."

Not a good idea but better than this steaming pile of shit

Even unemployed or underemployed trump supports are getting burned on this one.

how about subsidized healthcare based on race?

if you are white, you are subsidized by working whites, if you are a nigger you are subsidized by working blacks, etc.

oh wait, that would be racist because everyone knows that only whites would benefit.

No that's just unconstitutional you dumb fuck.

Learn about your own countries constitution before bringing up half drunk ideas

vid.me/FbdR

constitution was written by white men for a white nation. does not apply to niggers.

Actually you are unless you are one of the ultra rich. Trump care repeals the taxes on the rich but keeps the ones on the middle class to pay for it

All men created equal. Pretty sure they didn't say all white men. Also, they could have amended the constitution to be just white.

Let's not forget you are immigrants who your white bloodline didn't want to stay with their own country and hated them.

You are going against your ancestors by clinging on to the white country you originated from

>All men created equal.
Yeah, about that. Guess what? Turns out they're not.

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

>Trumpcare
That's not a thing, stop saying it like it's a thing

>Expecting anyone in gubbmint to do what's right and not control every aspect of out lives so we are dependent on them.
Dem or repub. They're all power hungry cocksuckers. Elitists who live in a privileged world.

Elaborate please? Some are more privallaged or work harder.

But I guess the basis your country was founded on is stupid in 2017 because white people who brought in black slaves, smart Jews and Chinese to enrich themselves are now citizens

Blame your white ancestors that they are in the country.

WTF I hate polls now

fpbp

nice septuple

it has been decreed

What would you like to call it ryancare?

Trump signs off on it and is the final say. So it's trumpcare

Holy shit if there wasn't a truer statement that needed kek to end the debate.

How will polls ever recover?

>111111111

>shut it down

Obama missed a golden opportunity to give America Universal Healthcare. The whole country will suffer from his mistake.

>tfw i've been here 10 years and have never gotten or seen septs except in screencaps

i-it's byootifull

WITNESS'D

Is that true, or did you read it on CNN?

True.

Capital gains tax of 3.8% is an added tax if you make more than $500k in investment gains that is used for healthcare. These investments include stock market gains and gains on buying and selling properties (cough cough Trump International)

More than 500k a year**

How long have you been on here?

dubdudbudbudbdubdubdubdub

No, it's bad.
But burgers are fucked no matter what.

Why would anyone need to elaborate on that you fucking retard?

2022, when all the changes proposed by Trumpcare would become fully effective, households in the lowest income brackets would receive a tax cut of around $150, or 0.9% of their average after-tax income, according to the Tax Policy Center. Middle-class families would see an average tax cut of $300, or 0.5% of after-tax income. Families with incomes in the top 1% of households would experience an average tax cut of $37,000, or 2.1% of income. Finally, the most generous tax cuts would go to families in the top 0.1% percent, with household incomes of $3.9 million or greater; these families would save an average of $207,000 boosting their after-tax incomes by 2.6%.

This tbqh, they can tax the rich all they want healthcare here will still be garbage. Best healthcare? Actually take care of your health. IF you were born with some shit genetics than... Sorry pham

So physical appearance is what differentiates men. Then why the fuck do we have a 71 year old fat dude as president and not the Rock

Dude I have been here as a regular for little more than a year and I have seen everything. I even had a six get myself.

You said 10 years and now you say 2006.

You cant be trusted.

Go to the children's hospital and go say that to the kids with leukemia. Face to Face like a real man would

Shots fired!

obamacare never got repealed.
obamacare is shit and so is the new version

REPEAL AND REPLACE

you think that hundreds-of-slaves-jefferson -- in the middle of making the declaration -- decided to scribble down that basically niggers are equal to whites? think thats what he wanted to convey to england at the time?

The House Plan is legit good, the Senate plan sucks

Your stupid fuck Jefferson wasn't that smart to be more specific. Also, he knew the native Americans were there. Didn't remove them from that constitution

didnt need septs but alright, checked

Its better than obamacare but could go farther. We'll see if Rand and the other holdouts can get them to make some changes. Holding off final judgement until then.

fpbp

It's going to sink him in 2020

When people's healthcare doesn't get better or much cheaper, they're going to wonder what republicans have been doing this whole time.

>1111111

especially the superiority of some races was accepted fact since the beginning of civilization to 60 years ago.

It's okay Sup Forums will find a way to say it's 72D chess and bring up everything they hated about Obama + Hillary then blame them for everything including "the white women that don't want them because other races are taking them"

>muh tax cuts for the wealthy
>it's actually a tax cut for everyone that pays taxes
every time

luckily, trumpcare will mostly kill republicans

Even with a democratic president the US is paying less taxes than the UK

>be upper middle class
>pay less taxes
sure why not?

>Jefferson wasn't that smart to be more specific

He was a classy fuck.

Like you are not, you rude subhuman choad.

Good.

Can I stop paying for Health insurance yet? I'm tired of throwing $160 a month into the abyss and having the IRS take more of my money anyways because they don't believe I'm paying for health insurance.
I don't keep up with politics.

Chequed

>Can I stop paying for Health insurance yet?

Go ahead. It's a free country.

I'll keep paying mine because I need it.

>keeps individual mandate but makes you pay the insurance companies instead of the government. -Rand Paul

Leave the shitposting to the professionals

I better not tread on you

I always liked that episode. William Windom was the awesomest.