Europe & Retards

ITT We discuss about all the retards who have 0 clue about European history but still post Kek, Kekistan or whatever bullshit they can.
Even our FatFriends across the Ocean can post
>Yes this is my One night in Paris Ironman

>jean-pierre cucks his own nation in a videogame because he can't get enough of it in real life

Is this 4D cuckoldry?

Did you read the title? 0 clue about European history.
I like when an Austrian remember me how we fucked the Roman Empire; Makes me diamond.

>playing EU4
>Vanilla map
>blobbing that much

uninstall.exe

quoting myself the "Holy"; if stupid austrians want to argue

It's OK to be GAY

>le tall game maymay

neck yourself you autistic piece of shit

But i do agree that playing vanilla is a waste of time. Mods improve the game alot

I see spain formed. What happend with Portugal and Naples?

Good question; I just focused on achievement not on th rest.
FYI it's not vanilla fuckin pleb

I've been playing a litle EU4, are any of the DLC worth getting or is that just Paradox jewing everyone?

Needs more rape, human sacrifices/10

This is how France should look like

It was a good campaign

just pirate the DLCs dude there are zero drawbacks

and yea they are jews

indeed, check my /fa/

are you shitting me mate is that the best you can do?

>literal "muh font" faggotry
>he doesn't enjoy blobbing
you must be really fun at parties, user

just accept that you're getting assraped and buy the DLC. it's on sale, it's not going to be any cheaper than it is now. if you want, wait to buy the two newest ones til they get cheaper, on the next sale.

i can't fucking stand that map mod, tasteless fucking bong

>Map mod
no mods here faggot, this is EU3

Is it an Iroman run?

I think you can have the vanilla game and torrent the DLC; but I don't think Ironman run will work.
As I only do achievments now I pay them good oney

>but I don't think Ironman run will work.
nah it works, never got any issues with that

I fucked over parajews for ~20k roubles or so aleready

Yes, it's Ironman, took some luck plus years of experience though.

Not at all but I lost most of my screens.
Here is one nice; not done with the Horde patch shit
Hungary is my vassal and France is under PU.

Nice one then. How did you proceed? Discovery/Conquest or by land through Russia?
Good to know then I miss the 2 last DLCs

ugh. obsolete things always fill me with such revulsion, like guns and white people.

You can pirate all the shit on strategium dot ru if you don't want to pay ridiculous prices.

Thanks god; Mother Russia hacks all the games!
Got more money for alcohol, drugs abnd bitches

Mainly colonisation into Russia. I started off very calm and build up my strength to take on Manchu, after that I carried on colonizing the Northern provinces which are very rich in metals and furs until I became strong enough to become the dominant power in the region, after that it was gobbling up my weaker neighbours while further colonising into Russia and later America. I tried colonizing into Africa and took Mupata quite early on, but they proved more trouble than they're worth so I released them as a vassal. I wasn't even planning on going into Europe but France was constantly being a pain in my arse and I thought enough is enough, I beat them in so many wars it was time to deal with the problem permanently.

I know you're trolling but EU3 is far from obsolete. Personally I think it's more polished and better structured than EU4 and the map looks better.

I see, I see
Yeah, Africa was French territory indeed.Hard to settle there.
Now France is African territory