Why you should consider moving to Iceland

With the United States and most of Europe on the verge of ethnic war and ultimate collapse, why don't white men who want conservative life consider moving to Iceland? We have a labor shortage and need an influx of (white) immigrants.

Here are just a few of the benefits of moving to Iceland:

>no niggers
>no spics
>no illegal aliens
>crime virtually nonexistent
>nationalistic culture
>beautiful women who are interested in being wives and mothers

>b-but muh warm weather!

You will acclimate to the weather quickly. White people were made for cold environments. Hot weather is nigger degeneracy.

Come home to Iceland, white man!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Smj9w
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/03/elf_detection_101.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No forests

Nigger, my mother and her family are Icelanders and every time I go visit a fucking 12 oz. Coca Cola costs $5 American and a roll of Charmin is the same.

Fuck that. I cannot afford it so I'll stay here and hope for a race war.

Plus I'm a fucking American.

Iceland is liberal as fuck dumbass.

it will be "culturally enriched" in a few years.

>beautiful women who are interested in being wives and mothers
64% children born out of wedlock

what kind of labor is needed?

Muh guns, everything else comes second to the second

I wish they would just come clean with the secrets of Atlantis already/

Construction and tourism.

where can I apply?

I was in Iceland last month. It was shit.

Though it was white. Was walking about in Reykjavik and heard chanting in the distance. went to it and found a small crowd of a couple of dozen nigs and a few white cucks chanting (in English) to "stop deportations" outside what I assume was the town hall or something.

I'm a white Latino, can I go?

>wanting to run away from the racewar
you're definitely European

>Were sick of these migrants moving in and shitting up the place
You then talk about how we should all move in and shit up the place. Fuck off nigger

there won't be war, just decline

I agree, Finland is the best country to emigrate to nowadays.

Who in their sane minds would want to run from a racewar? It will be the most dramatic, nostalgic and greatest things that will happen in millenia for years to come, you arent fighting for the jew, you are basicly fighting for your race, family, loved ones and kin and for the extermination of jews, niggers and muslims.

i fucking love iceland and bought a book to start learning the language but it's HARD AS FUCK to find a job
i have an EE degree and work as a software dev and have worked for major DoD and games publishers but there are just so few jobs in iceland
there's only 330,000 people in iceland when in comparison there are 320 million in the US
i even applied to CCP games that makes EVE online
what is the best method to go about immigrating?

I'm already looking into it

I'm thinking i'll apply for study

2 yr wait/background check if you plan to move there.

Is it hard to learn the language? I currently work in a factory here with metal, I think I can help.

Isn't it better for white murricans to emigrate to Finland and leave niggers and shitskins on the secluded continent and let them rot there by stopping them from coming there?

use a bidet with the volcanic filtered water dumb fuck.

inb4 idk about the natural hot spring bidets

EVERY TOILET HAS A GIESER IDIOT

hope to see you there bro.
Found anywhere good to apply to?

White immigrants are fine and, in fact, desperately needed.

Because I hate Elves.

Europe, aside from its Sup Forumsacks, is a lost fucking cause. We'll stand our ground here.

I wanna move to Iceland but I work in gaming so unless I get a job at CCP games it's not gonna happen. I actually really like cold weather and look aryan as fuck so I'd fit right in

Disregard black nationalist flag. I was pulling a devious flimflam earlier.

A FUCKING 2 YEAR WAIT??
the language is hard as fuck (i'm currently studying it) and it's absolutely useless outside of the 300k people in iceland that speak this goofball language

also, they unironically believe in elves and you have to pay someone to check for elves before you build a new building so you don't accidentally put your building on them [NOT JOKING]

Prove it.

Crazy rate of STDs, chicks are super degenerate and will fuck anything not Icelandic>>Related they have an app to check if they're family before casual fucking since there are so few of them. As user above said very liberal since they don't yet actually live with the (((diversity))), expect massive virtue signaling.
That being said the countryside is beautiful, but living there, no way.

Did he throw his shoe? Degeneracy.

>why don't white men who want conservative life consider moving to Iceland?

It's very difficult to migrate there. You have to be a serious player and learn the language to naturalize.

>hard as fuck finding a job
I just graduated with my ME degree with no prior experience whatsoever and have a bunch of job offers all over Europe. Kiss my black ass whitey

Getting a job as elf checker sounds pretty fucking cushty.

it's hard as fuck finding a job in iceland, nigger
i can quit a job every friday and get a new one every monday with my resume here in the US
pay attention

>white immigrants
They already make 10% of the population.
You see all the tourists? You want more of those subpeople. And for them to settle permanently and pollute your land, culture and genepool?

You should know better with that nazi flag!

>Come to the most feminized European state goy...

I know a Sup Forumstard from Iceland. He said it was just as cucked as the US, girls were degenerate sluts, Romanian criminals. He loved McDonalds and all his American hating buddies would slater over his American products he would bring back every time he came back from the States.

Guess there's no brown people, but that's it.

Too bad Iceland wants to get BLACKED like the rest of them

archive.fo/Smj9w

>The head of SA-Business Iceland, a service organization for Icelandic businesses, states that Iceland will in the near future become a nation of immigrants

why are all the european countries diluting themselves so much and why won't they listen to our cries for them to stop?

I don't know, but it's like something snapped all around the same time in white people across the West. Like a hypnotist activating a trigger. I know that Sup Forums has a certain identity in mind as to who that proverbial hypnotist might be, but I can't help but wonder what exactly the trigger was.

blame gamergate

You can look far and wide. but the most uncucked nordic nation will always be Denmark. sorry bois.. I know it hurts it admit it for some reason.

Gamergate made white countries want to commit demographic suicide?

that's where this whole feminism bullshit started

>i'm 12 and have no knowledge of history beyond the last few years
wew

isn't iceland inbred as fuck

HAHAHA

i've heard this is a thing and there are only like 7 family names in the entire fucking country

maybe ill take a vacation and try to marry into iceland

I flew through Reykjavík once and all the native Icelanders obviously didn't like me or my fellow Americans being there.
Let them be. They one of the last genetic pockets of Europe that are relatively unchanged.

I'm a white American (germ/italian) and I looked out of place there.
A Castizo would stand out even more.
Don't ruin a good thing.

We would not want to ruin such a beautiful place. We are not ready. We are not worthy.

It seriously bothers me how naive and sheltered the Europeans are.

that came off very wrong. that's where the screaming SJW types seem to have originated or at least surfaced

>iceland
>beautiful women who are interested in being wives and mothers.

watch this :
youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE

Icelanders are just a bunch of inbred degenerates. Do you think there's a country in the world without the influence of le merchant?

I don't know man, the Islandsk are some weird people desu.

the majority of them will, unprompted, tell you how much they disagree with 'americans' before preceding to rattle off yawn-worth talking points about the latest missive from the hive

*proceeding, even

My nigga u serious? Source?

this makes me want to move there more

yeah, alcoa (the aluminum company) had to shell out big bucks to make sure their new building site didn't have any elves in it

>The huldufólk are thought to live in another dimension, invisible to most. They build their homes inside rocks and on craggy hillsides, and they seem to favor lava formations. The port town of Hafnarfjördur, near Reykjavík, is thought to have a particularly large settlement of elves—as well as other mystical beings like dwarves (who also fit under the broad category of huldufólk). According to local clairvoyants, the huldufólk royal family lives at the base of a cliff in that town.

>When Icelanders try to build roads or settlements through elf dwellings, the elves are said to go bonkers—causing equipment failures and other problems

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2009/03/elf_detection_101.html

Iceland's full of inbred cucks. I'll just move up north and take my chances with the natives.

>his main issue with Iceland is the fact that he can't stuff his face with trash and wash it down with cancer juice without paying extra for it
typical Amerishit. And you call other people degenerate

Yeah and universal healthcare

drinking coke all day like water isn't normal
and paying for toilet paper instead of just stealing armloads from work is just dumb

>inviting a bunch of Americans into your country
You're making a mistake, Bjork. You have one of the most homogenous and close-knit societies on Earth, and you want to replace it with Euromutts? I'm all for whites working together and against any attempts to divide the volk but the Nordic countries, and Iceland in particular, seem to have a system that works around keeping itself Nordic(though the cucked leaders don't fucking realize this and want to import shitskins with no connection to the Nordic countries.

You can walk down the street with no fear of crime and view basically everyone as your family, America doesn't have that and never will

>leave niggers and shitskins on the secluded continent
Fuck off, that's what Africa is for.
America is God's land.

If I was moving to anywhere in Europe it would be to Ireland to help Justin Barrett in his crusade against the globalist cabal and their lefty cuck army that's been driving the land of my ancestors into the ground and destroying Irish culture. Violent insurrection is imminent.

Wtf I love Iceland now.

>no niggers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You're a fucking idiot. You're not ALLOWED TO MOVE TO ICELAND. PERIOD.

really how many niggers can you have there?

There were a lot when I went there with my wife and kids last year, but they're only in the capital.

Is it worth going to on vacation? If so what are some of the high lights. Me and my girlfriend are looking at Iceland or Ireland both are similar air fare and hotel wise.

I've always wanted to visit Iceland. But isn't it pretty difficult to actually become a citizen?? Also, I'd have to learn a new language.

This is just my current understanding. I could be wrong.

FUCK OFF DEGENERATES WE'RE FULL REEEE

In all seriousness you won't get citizenship

You can visit, it's kinda like going to the moon, but no you won't get citizenship and even though the language we type in now is a dialect of it, it's very hard.

Islandska is very different from modern Englando
t. Norsk

there's a movie called "war on everyone" where a black gangster flees to iceland so the two cops just fly there and stand in the middle of reykjavik till the only black guy there walks by and they grab him
literally a major plot point in the movie

bonus: the black guy is dating a hot trap in iceland
not kidding

Could be vacationers. If this is true, it is very sad.

>Smells like rotten eggs

Definitely residents not tourists
That's Sverige

why would a nigger move to a cold island between greenland and scandinavia ? Just come to france you'll feel just like at home

>expecting niggers to be logical
Why?

sorry brother I'm American and I'm dying here. I'm not learning your wonky ass language anyway.

damn these digits

Woah now

>You will acclimate to the weather quickly. White people were made for cold environments. Hot weather is nigger degeneracy.
I agree.

But you need to rethink what you're doing. arnt iceland genetics the least polluted?

If you call a bunch of inbred Norsk pure then yeah

That by definition would be pure.

Norsk are closer related to each other than the Svensk or the Dansk, but the Isandsk are a different level of that dude.

I dont know what you just said, but I feel it would fit into a vaporwave track rather good.

boring as shit place, no thanks.

Norsk = from Norge = Norway
Svensk = from Sverige = from Sweden
Islandsk = from Island = from Iceland

>drinking the liquid jew