Europe. Is. Awake

When are you moving to Hungary, Sup Forums?

Rurope will be part of Russia or Africa in a decade. Leave when you can.

Just thought some would like to know about this

There's an anti-EU populist party on the rise in Italy for the general election. It's called the Five Star Movement, the leader's name is Beppe Grillos, and he's really popular.

The date of the election hasn't been set, but it's no later than may 2018
Would be nice if we could try and meme them into majority, but it probably also will happen on itself

>FUCK EU
FUCK EU
>FUCK EU
FUCK EU
>FUCK EU
FUCK EU
>FUCK EU
FUCK EU
>FUCK EU
FUCK EU
>FUCK EU
FUCK EU

Well I'm not going to move there but I'd love to visit and form an alliance with them, the Czechs, and Poland.

>Five Star Movement
>The "five stars" are a reference to five key issues for the party: public water, sustainable transport, sustainable development, right to Internet access, and environmentalism.
>right to internet access

lmao

The Czechs were better than the Hungarians, Rumanians and Poles. There had grown up amongst them a hard-working and conscientious small bourgeoisie, quite aware of its limitations. To-day they'll bow before us again, with the same sense of mingled rage and admiration as before: "People like us, people from Bohemia, are not predestined to rule," they used to say. With the habit of rule, one learns to command. The Czechs would probably have lost their inferiority complex by gradually observing their superiority to the other peoples who, like them, belonged to the periphery of the empire of the Habsburgs.

>Adolf Hitler, Hitler's Table Talk. Translated by Norman Cameron and R.H. Stevens

Why only us? Why dont you join us? Fuck immigrants.

it's a beautiful Country, had plenty of great holidays in Budapest

hungary is poor.

does erosodik mean the dick of eros?

BASED V4

Called the police :)

5star is Soros funded

How hard would it be to get citizenship? My dad's from Hungary and still has all his documents.

If europe wakes up, it means 15 years from today we will too! I cant wait!

funny how it's always the least successful countries that are the most against immigration

like Japan? or the US?

Never. I'm not going to contribute to the problem of mass migration. I hope you won't as well.

Good times create weak men, who create hard times, which creates strong men.

Does this mean america will bomb us again?

Heil.

Glad i moved away from that hellhole

>illegal
aren't they all protected legally under the geneva convention? immoral maybe but not illegal.

Yeah. Interdasting indeed.

no please no don't do it im very scared

stop naming Hungary, Poland you american russian agents. Let them be

only up to the first save place they are not protected to go around europe shopping for the best gibs lol after they leave the first save haven they are illegal immigrants.

>geneva convention
nigga

again..?

In our lifetime Slovenia & the Czech Republic will be more 1st world than Germany and Sweden.

Let that sink in.

>Central Europe
Yah I don't think Germany is standing against migration anytime soon

>Being useful idiots for Russia

what a bunch of stormfags

burger education

Soon

medpack got jokes

Kek wills it

CENTRAL EUROPEAN ALLIANCE WHEN?

C.E.A should split from EU and become a separate country

Bring back the Austro-Hungarian Empire

Fucking Western/Northern European cucks ruining Europe

Hungry has a shit ton of prostitution. Also, cold as shit

this is an act of war, if these racist shitholes can take gibs they can take poor starving refugee children as well, shame on them!

Austria-Hungary is back, finally!!1

Just don't fuck with them, shill scumfuck.

>we won WW2
>USA USA USA
>wait we bombed Australia?!

Fucking burgers man.

if i had to choose between eurabia in 30 years or russia in 30 years i choose russia

>Bring back the Austro-Hungarian Empire
Uh..No.

Austria-Hungary united when?

Austria-Hungary is the final redpill

They're not eastern europe anymore, they're the center of europe.

go back to eating burgers you fat fuck
you have no business commenting on European things
go listen to Katy Parry videos and eat French fries you FAT FUCK

hungarian here, the reason we are so nationalist is because central europe is pagan, not christcuck, even polish are leaving the catholic church in droves and worshiping the old gods

it is christian nations like germany, 80% who are lutheran, and united states who is mostly protestant who are cucked, we pray to the old gods

Um, yes sweetie

The austro-hungarians empire failed for a reason.

Too many ethnicities
Too many languages.

GO BE FAT SOMEWHERE ELSE

>This feeling when you are not central europe.

LANGUAGE DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE ONLY CULTURE DOES

WE ALL SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FAT FUCK

SLOVENIAN WON'T EVEN EXIST IN A FEW DECADES

They might be Hungary, but it seems they've lost their appetite for immigrants

Oh I'm sorry

Toomany cultures.

Y u callin everyone a fat fuck ya fat fuck?

Um actually no honeybun

At least I'm not a starving yuropeasant. If the EU leaders decides your little shithole needs more immigrants then there's nothing you can do about it cuckboy. You're part of NATO so we'll set you right. Now bow to your American masters

MAHGA

>Five star movement
>anti-EU
lmao nordcuck get out of our politics

FAT FUCK

NAME ONE AMERICAN THAT ISN'T FAT AND POSTS ON Sup Forums ?

NAME HIM NOW

PRO -TIP : YOU CAN'T

is central europe going to be the isreal for white people of the european continent?

I chuckled but still fuck you

You shouldn't call the police
Lots of Germans have been sent to Lapland after their computers were confiscated and had right wing meme pictures in them

Your opinion on 5 star?

Hahahahaha you balkanites.

It was working great until the liberals and freemasons started spreading division and dissent.

Hitler hated the Empire because he was butthurt he couldn't fit in in Vienna.

GO TO TRUMP THREAD TO COMMENT ON HIS TWEETS THAT'S MORE YOUR LEAGUE YA FAT FUCK

They're a complete mess. They don't have a solid platform so they try to appease to everyone, except they get shit done by doing that.
Literally radical centrist: the party

You need his Hungarian birth certificate, your full birth certificate, your parents' marriage certificate and the pertinent forms from your nearest Hungarian consulate or embassy which they will happily provide you with. It takes about 6 months to go through, you need to fly to the actual embassy to get your passport ad they have biometric EU passports which require your fingerprint.

ah yes ist war then. So it begins!

A new Axis is born.
Beautyfull

yuka jevons is a beautiful girl

How based are they?

keep doing god's work m8

Holy shit, massive respect to Central Europe from this American. That's the way to do it. Don't give an inch to these EU fascists.

>nationalists want to preserve their nation
>BASED NATIONALISTS LET'S ALL MOVE THERE FELLOW MYSTERY MEAT

>When are you moving to Hungary, Sup Forums?
I plan to stay where I am and fight for the nation my white ancestors built.

Tyler

Someone finally fucking gets it.
Thank you.

Warsaw Pact is back in town?

Just install communism.

who?

Oh sure it was totally them. Totally not a but fuck ton of different people's all crammed on top of each other with the iron fist of the age addled hapsburgs. Nope just the scapegoat.

Nobody posts this.

So why the fuck do they need more poor people

The party itself isn't, some of the politicians might be but they get cucked by the rest of the party that do not share their exact views.
Our only hope would be a Lega Nord/Forza Italia coalition, since Lega most likely can't get the majority on their own

>fascists
But it's a compliment.

Here leaf, I'll help ya out

But I thought they were hungry!?

Who cares, the damage has already been done.
You can't just let in a billion niggers, turn the faucet off "oh oops lol" then pretend its all going to be normal again.

Look at the U.S.
It's fucked.
Niggers ruin everything. Unless you're going to remove them like you would a roach trying to live in your house you will never get rid of them an they will forever multiply till the host is dead !

thx

>Austria, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic

If your countries name is not on this list you are cucked