Education Indoctrination

>College is an indoctrination propaganda machine
>Yet most educated white males vote republican
Sup Forums inadvertently admits republicans are the ones brainwashed
How does Sup Forums justify either side of the argument now?

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>rural and suburban retards
>educated

Pic related is how the really educated people vote.

Because you're looking at whites of course they vote republican you goddamn mongoloid.

Affirmative action and diversity quotas invalidate any ideology of educated non-whites.

What am I looking at here?
I have to assume rural people are dumb and city folk are smart?

Probably because most of them go into STEM fields, which mean less/no indoctrination, while most women don't go into STEM fields.

It's called The People's Republic of Cambridge for a reason.

Oh wait, I just looked at your image in detail, and it shows that less white male and female college grads voted on average for Trump, pretty much disproving your own argument. Besides, even if the data showed that college education has barely any effect, most people are talking about the state of colleges right now, while the data includes all college graduates, so people in their seventies too, and not just recent graduates.
(Unrelated, but I want to see what the get is.)

>Choosing to live in Taxasschuetts
>Smart

Yeah try again

Dumb comment. For Republicans to be brainwashed by college, that would mean they're being taught conservative ideas, which we know is not the case.

All this proves is that white men are less susceptible to being manipulated than other people.

>it shows that less white male and female college grads voted on average for Trump
What?

If you spent time in college you would know 90% of professors are super liberal and any expression by students otherwise is treated with distain.

You speak out at your peril unfortunately.

And if you are a white male it's weird. Everyone else is looked at as great little multicultural seeds, while you are just... white male.

We sat through the classes. We experienced it first hand.

Disturbing

>Disturbing
Beyond fucking disturbing. What does it mean... Everyone blames whitey! That is indoctrination.

This basically made me hate liberals more rather than join their alliance.

Amazing that non-whites and (single) women are so useless and nothing but a drain when taken as their own groups.

is the republican party doomed?

No, but its going to be a hard battle.

What do they do in a couple decades?

According to these numbers, roughly 80% of welfare recipients are minorities.

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

>there are asians in Wyoming

A revolution, just not the kind that democrats mumble on about.

Okay, but what will really happen?

In my office building I'm one of 2 Republicans out of about 60 dems. Everyone is college educated and they are so fucking stupid. To the point they really become autistic if challenged.

Compared to white non-college grads.

well at least we know the GOP will hold onto wyoming and west virginia

but texas hispanics are blue? that really surprises me, i've heard from texans that they are really conservative. is it illegals voting in texas that causes it to be blue? you guys should check that out.

You're a retard

ah okay, that's irrelevant, of course I didn't get your point.