So brave

So brave

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38495456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*clap calp*

That's a pretty controversial title to drop around a muslim city.

Is it written in Arabic?

I've never read that garbage because I don't read "books" written by cunts but from what I heard about it sounds like it describes a perfect society. Except maybe for the religuous aspects.

Isn't that a eugenics book?

this stunt is one of her gimmicks

So she's littering then.

What is it with this childish bullshit?These people live in nice cozy mansions and complain about others not taking refugees yet they don't take any in themselves?

so CNN is celebrating littering now?

This. Is. What. Bravery. Looks. Like.

#resist
#drumfpler
#hitlerIRL

>reading books

She should try to leave copies of Mein Kampf around Berlin, that would truly be brave

she is /ourgirl/

boxxy BTFO

Thank allah she has bodyguards or else being a pretty little white womyn in a muslim city would definitely end in rape

so she's littering

TO THE GULAG

YAASSS BITCH SLAYYY

and it's beautiful

Powerful

stupid slut needs to get hit by a car.

Now you're talkin

>voluntarily entering Paris.

Seems brave to me.

I would take her as my wife and forcefully red pill her.

She should go to Iran or Saudi Arabia and try that shit.

Paris eh? I'm looking forward to watching her gang rape by shitskins on liveleak.

Why hasn't this sloot been fined for littering yet?

>Shh
She giggles to the camera man scheduled for this photo opp.

Free toilet paper for the rapefugees. So thoughtful

I hate emma watson so fucking much, why are there so many retards obssesed with her? harry potter kids first crush?

Back in my day we called that "littering"

Hopefully she's gang enriched by migrants.

yes

>feminist forgets how fucking books work so she thinks that if she leaves them lying around in heavily trafficked areas that they'll be read instead of simply accidentally destroyed
By the time somebody notices these, they'll be filthy, nobody picks filthy books off of random fucking benches to read them.

Oh you guys!
Do you guys know if Emma has any favorite male writers?

>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeee

>Do you guys know if Emma has any favorite male writers?
Yeah.

The ones who write her checks.

Why does Emma have to be such a damn qt? If I ever met her, I wouldn't be able to resist. I'd be unloading my balls into her tight little cunt that evening.

>The ones who write her checks.

>unwittingly leave the book in a muslim neighborhood
>be arrested for a hate crime

Actually, it was recently taken off the banned books list in Germany. And it immediate became a best-seller kek.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38495456

Pfffffffffft
She's not even that pretty.
It's just some pedo fetish from low-test betas with fond Harry Potter memories.

This is a hot woman.

Absolutely haram. This act of islamophobia could offend the quintessentially british locals on their way to mosque. No one should be subjected to any books besides the koran.

what is this book? can someone give me a quick rubdown? why is this relevant?

OOGA BOOGA RAPE

yu right

>tee hee *prrrtttt brap papap pewt* oh my

how is she attaching it to that girder

>woman

You know (((they've))) already won when they can show us a picture of hobo Muslims and say these people are reshaping our nations and we all have to pretend to be happy for it.

It's written like a prime source from a distant period (thats today) describing how society is all fucked up because of something. The truth in the period in the book is that society is barely functioning because of a huge die-off and the government is desperate to have women reproduce and views them only as a womb. There is strict social structure and lower tier people aren't allowed to converse with upper echelon. In one portion the wife cucks herself so the husband can knock up a handmaiden because birth rates are dismally low.
The book is viewed by dullards as a feminist book ranting about /what those men really want to do is shackle women/ rather than a dystopian future period where the authorities are trying to stave off oblivion by instituting some rather bizarre and harsh societal controls.

I fucking hate these immensely privileged liberals who talk and talk about social justice issues but do absolutely nothing to make any appreciable difference.

Leaving books around Paris is completely pointless, it is a typical liberal symbolic gesture which will, scientifically, have absolutely zero effect on any outcome anywhere.

These people could be doing factor analysis and hard scientific research, but that's of course far too white patriarchal to consider. So until then, it's just "really made me think" tier shit like this.

Hmmmmmmmm Curious what Margaret Atwood has to say about that.

She's beautiful so ill give her a pass

> teehee I'm secretly leaving books everywhere, don't tell anyone ok
> publicize it

REPORT HER FOR ANTI-MUSLIM HATE SPEECH.

Sooo... Emma Watson litters?

If you want a more classic beauty you can take a look at a woman like Alexis Bledel.

The point is Emma Watson is neither hot nor clasically beautiful. She's a flat-chested British slag on a feminist egotrip from having an army of beta numales that grew up watching Harry Potter.

>stupid slut needs to get hit by a car.

I think a truck would be more effective, don't you?

We need some Italianons to go where she's planting them and rip them or burn them and tweet them back to her

because there's a TV adaption airing rn

>basic gist

Honestly, read it yourself. Well worth it.

Feminist scare mongering of a Christian ultra patriarchal society. Ironically it describes the future of islamic Europe these feminists are fighting for.

AYYYYY FUCKING LMAO

My wife was watching it and we were laughing how it's made to shit on Christcucks in a time when Muslims are doing all those things.

I had to read that for grade 12 instead of all the other cool books. It's the most boring shit I've ever read.

hahahaha toplel

literally littering
catch that criminal scum

Isn't that book basically
>What if White Christians behaved like Arab Muslims, but a lot less violent

?

YASSSS SLAYYYYY

This cunt is such a helpless virtue and attention whore.

Omg like this book is sooo true this can totally happen! woke

Isn't this littering?

What the fuck? kikes are getting desperate.

Thats a child you degenerate pedo

Son of a fucking bitch! I'm not even a Christian, and that made me mad.

Fucking this. Who the fuck picks up a book hidden between two piss soaked seats and goes home to read it all. What the fuck does she think she will accomplish hiding a book inside a pillar other than make the janitor have to go up there and get it.

I just want to meet one person who has picked up a novel off a train floor and read it to the end

I wish this would happen desu.

Margaret Atwood is a cunt and saw the Reagan Era as ushering in a theocratic Christian fundamentalist state, and the story is just that.

The fact that people can look at how society has changed since it was published and still take it seriously is proof of how retarded they are.

Paris police should fine her for littering.

Ok? Where's the catch?

The bolts holding the sign in place stick out a few inches.

Back of an 18 wheeler trailer. Plato: The Republic

>Emma Watson
>Benedict Cumberbatch
>etc etc.

Why do these celebrities always insist on virtue signalling so much?

>leave printed copies of books laying around
>complain that US left the paris accord

Leftist doublethink at its finest.

Well shit. time to leave das kapital lying around i guess

Huh?
Alexis Bledel is in her 30s retard.

>not Emily Jean
who care not me

>Christian theocracy
I'm not against this

I see nothing wrong with this. She will be my handmaid

>be emma watson
>be age 8 to age 20
>having everything catered, handed to me
>protected 24/7
>treated like a princess
>enter the real world
>this is not how I grew up, this is sexist I am not pampered like a spoiled whore #HeForShe

>liberal elite litters all over public property

I do not dislike Emma Watson.

Kek you clearly meant to type 3.0's, you forgot that decimal.

Underrated post

Absolutely this.

Her voice is irritating

I've always wondered something since middle school (when they statt shoveling """female books""" down your throat): why can't women write fiction?
You can immediately tell something was written by a woman just by reading half a paragraph. It's always dull, pretentious, it uses obscure words to overexplain simple things as to confuse the reader/bore him to death, and they love highlighting pointless moments that add nothing to the story in order to "show off their vocabulary and writing skills." Plus, they have little to no imagination and are confined to 2-4 storylines/moral messages depending on the time period.

>when they statt shoveling """female books""" down your throat
Are you recently 18?

What did she mean by this?

magic

Balancing it on the bolts like a completely out of touch has been.

Why don't we do the same with Evola?