Worst race, period

which race is the worst onein the world, besides the jews.

Aboriginals.

Even some African tribes built things of merit.

aboriginal what? europeans? japanese? africans?

You contradicted yourself with pic related.

Turks, The shitskin ones

All of these. But not dinaric. Dinaric best race

Blacks or arabs. A toss up. they are both shit people.

Legitimately, anglos.

Definitely pic related

wondering if I should just count all muslims as a race since they all look alike.

Niggers. They become the wrost versions of any group they attempt to get involved in.

>Mulattos hate themselves and side with Blacks every time
>The worst and loudest group to come out of the former Spanish territories are niggers
>Christian niggers interpret God's forgiveness as a readily available handout, meaning they are allowed to do anything as long as they seek it afterward
>Muslim niggers are both more stupid and violent
>Nigger Jews are a laughing stock

Add a nigger to a race, ethnicity, or creed, and they will make those groups look like educated saints.

ara- oh wait they're the same race as kikes

Abos, duh

Kenders are fucking cancer

Gokan pls clam down

Not all mulattos are bad, I have a friend whowas part black, his dad who was black left him, as expected, and he supported trump andis very proud of his euro heratige.

Abos. Hands down.

Whites. They're the only race unwilling to fight for their survival. They don't breed, they let others stomp on them and reproduce their existence away. They are the only race that actively encourages their own race's destruction and welcomes it by breeding with others. Look at Sweden, Germany, France, Great Britain, Canada.

Probably Australian.
You know, the ones people normally call Aborigines.

Russians.

I just wish whites would wake up and stand up to their shitty ass leaders.

>besides the jews.
Whatcha doing rabbi?

Steppeniggers ("germanics")

The race of fools, of which you all belong.

Swedes

Why are whites so obsessed with purity though? Im white and I never thought of that.