Dad wont let me come home

am trying to reconnect with my family after the election, they are hard left and they dont want anything to do with me anyone since I voted trump.

what do?

pic related, will keep it updated

>all these quick responses by someone that doesn't want to talk to you

Surely wouldn't be a fake conversation by just texting someone else and saving their number as "dad"

Suck his dick

your dad is a faggot and you're better off without someone who cares more about elections than their own child.
also...

fake and gay

Stay strong, user. I lost a lot of friends this election, but thankfully not family. They'll come to their senses one day and remember that they love you.

It looks like you're a fuckin faggot and your dad is shining you for it.

kys zach, daddy & mummy are mad because you're a fucking retard.

Ask him why his political ideology is worth shunning his son. Why he doesn't trust you to make the best decisions you can with the information you have.

you will just have to outlast them
make sure that every blowoff is another reason not to help them when they retire (keep a list)

This is distracting you from the real shit.

Sage this faggot and go to the Lorette Lynch and Soros happening.

You've clearly never been that angry at someone

Fuck off summerfag

sorry that your dads a faggot op
mine's not

God damn Americans are seriously divided. Get off your 2 party system.

This.

I would call my dad a huge faggot and never talk to him again if he disowned me for trying to bring back american values.

i dont want to just throw them away, im only 25 and i cant just totally disconnect myself from the people who raised me for the majority of my life

also pic related, how do i even respond to this shit?

Tell them that you are submitting their names to Trump for deportation to the labor camps after the wall is built.

Tell him you're gay.

his son is though. hahaha XD XD XD hahahahahaha xD XD hahaha!!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD hahahahahaha xD XD hahaha XD hahahahahaha

Let's share our favourite memories of our fathers for OP
>Raising me up on his shoulders while I watched a fireworks display to celebrate the new millennium

Rub it in your dad's face that Trump won and is making burgerland great again.

The divide is between Americans and un-Americans. Us Americans support the Constitution, and the un-Americans want to destroy it.

If your dad refuses to talk to you for 8 months because you voted for the fucking president, then he is a failure of a father with the maturity of little girl.

Tell him muslim isnt a race

I would just say something along the lines of
"I hope this petty argument is worth losing all the memories we could have had. Tell mom I'm sorry. Bye dad."

And leave it at that. Don't send any other messages for a few months if they try to contact you. Don't ask for their help. Pretend they don't exist. Make sure that is the last message they get for a long time.

They will realize how stupid it was to break up the family over politics.

If you act like those assholes on the_donald do you deserve to be shunned by your family.

Muslim isn't a race

>muslims aren't a race.
Don't sugarcoat it with any gay shit either.

If this is real then your dad is a major faggot

Put some poo in his mailbox lol

The fakest thing since fake things were invented

Your dad is right, go visit zach for an ass rammin you faggot

This, op

Say fuck em and get a wife, have kids, then send them a picture of their grandchildren on Christmas saying fuck you.

Forget them user, they are what's wrong with the world.

Slash his tires.

Just keep trying. Very hard to believe honestly. But keep trying user. Family is everything. They'll come around. almost no body is immune to the propaganda machine.

Just tell them to fuck off and die already that they are willing to choose some political position over their fucking kid. In fact, you need to blast them about that publicly on social media and hit them with "and this is why people say the left is mentally unstable and unhinged - some party affiliation means more than the kid in front of you. Just like what the party wants - they want to give everything and take care of some stranger kid rather than their own"

Ive already told my sister to never contact me again for saying shit like that and trying to turn my parents against me. funny part is my parents both side with trump and told my sister to never show her face again and that her name is no where near any wills, and their lawyer already knows to treat her as a stranger in all family matters. if family members are that fucking worthless, move on and make your own family.

You tell your fucking family to go fuck themselves and I hope you live in fucking misery every day of your pathetic lefty lives. If I had race traitor parents like this I would wish they were dead.

Just read your second screenshot.
Now I'm pushing for this even harder.

>Only negative is that your mom and dad will likely fight over this in the future.

Muslims aren't a race. Also just do what I do when people accuse me of this shit. I don't say I hate Muslims, I say I hate the ideology of Islam.

I mean it's the same shit but they can't really pin you in the same way.

Yeah I wouldn't want to talk to you if you voted Trump either.

But it'd be worse if you voted Clinton admittedly.

Trump is your new daddy.

We should replace it entirely except the bill of rights. Total reset. Burn the rest of the fuckers

What did you just tell them that you voted trump last november? Have you been lying to them this entire time?

Fuck his wife

tell him to read infowars dot com

So fake it hurts.

It seems like you're more mature than your dad. If you can see that family is more important than politics then you've grown past him. If you need to start over you can make your own family. My dad didn't talk to my grandpa for ten years over some gay shit. But eventually the'll see that it's all bs.

im gonna do something like this, but im not ready to say bye

wish me luck anons

no i told them after the election and they have ostracized me ever since

>getting disowned because you voted Trump
Holy shit, your parents are horrible. I shit on my father for being a Bernie supporter all the time and we're still chill.

The fuck is wrong with your family?

So, do you actually know more about Islam than your father?
Because I suspect you know more about Islam than your father.

Good luck getting a boomer to admit ignorance, though. He totally walked by a shop owned by a muslim guy once and it didn't blow up. Islamaphobia btfo forever

call him a nigger

>identical punctuation quirks
stop fucking larping faggot

This isn't facebook. You can't just rename one of your friends "dad" then post a roleplay screenshot for (you)s.

Jesus, OP....Tell us...Is he really your father? Or are you just his wife's son?

Evidently your dad did not raise you better. He just self-identifies as a good father. Had you made him proud, he would take the credit. "Look at what a nice young man I raised." But your failures are obviously your own responsibility.

whoever gets trips decides what op texts his dad next.

>tfw beaner
>tfw family was jumping in joy after Trump got elected

What the fuck is wrong with White liberals?

Tell me, im curious now. Who is the poster with the Nazi flag hoping won? Who did you support then? If you say something along the lines of "hurr durr voting is irrelevant" your views no longer matter

Netherfag isn't it time to go to the mosque?

You should go to Fox News with this story if it's real. One of the prime time hosts would probably pick this story up.

My family wouldn't talk to me for months after the election user. You can't make them want to talk to you, they're emotional. Tell them that you're not racist just because they say you are and on the grounds that you disagree with them. Let it go - they'll come to you eventually.

Go there and show him a picture of a based black guy in a maga hat.

why? if they hate you because of politics then fuck them. they are the problem in this country. Its my way or the highway or so they think. when you go visit him on his deathbed wisper in his ear. I loved trump more than you.

Your dad is a cuck and probably isn't even your dad.

What type of fucked up parents let politics get in the way of blood? No one in my family agrees on anything political but we still manage to break bread and live together in peace. I am sorry you have shit parents user. If you have kids I pray you find it in your heart to be a better father than the one that raised you.

If your family is that horrid, then just forget them. Make your own family. Find a nice girl and have a happy life. If your dad is that immature then don't have anything to do with the jerk.

That's sad user, I can't imagine what it's like growing up under a flaming homosexual.

Where are you from Commiefornia? You should ask him if he's going adopt some Somali nigglet now that he's disowned you.

some more texts, gonna try some of what you anons are saying in a seconds

i hope it gets through to him

Have they brainwashed your little brother? I am going through a similar situation. My entire family is republican and loves trump but my grandmother was involved in the civil rights movement and she is a sworn democrat. She tells me she can't look at me the same way now that I've voted trump. So does her weird vegan husband. Don't worry though bro, if they're still talking to you that means they can't let you go.

fakest conversation i've ever seen, sad that nu/pol/ is falling for it

>squeak

>Tell him muslim isnt a race

This.

ironically yes

I live in Cali

>Dad can type perfectly
>Dad is acting mad and le innocent son isn't becoming mad back
Hmm

HOLY SHIT SENPAI, GETA GF AND FORGET UR DAD, HE IS A TOTAL FAGGOT SENPAI HOLY SHIT

its obvious that OP is his wifes son.

They're not your family anymore user, they are traitors and they will be purged on dotr

if you tell him you're a tranny or that you're gay he might accept you again because he sounds like a faggot

Jesus God Almighty tell me this is just b8

ok you can actually stop larping now

ahahahahahahahaha
these fucking lefties

come in your mother's ASS, your father will take his rightful place as cuck.

message this to him.

>dad I'm coming home to fuck mom in the ass and fill her shit cave with my man mayonnaise. you will do nothing but cry in a corner and watch you bitch boy faggot

he will only message back *okay...........*

DO IT FAGGOT

>Right wing propoganda
>Not seeing the irony of saying that as you disown your own son for political reasons

Id quit trying, and live and let live. It doesn't matter, but it is what it is. I wouldn't say or do anything dramatic, just give them what they want.

t: spent 2 years without talking to family

Thanks for describing it this way, my mom's said the same thing and always takes credit for my accomplishments.

The mere fact that you see politics as a dichotomy of only these two options, is a very good example of how divided your country is. It seems very common in Americans. For example, you are either a baby killer or a religious nut. You are either a gun grabber or a backwards redneck. You are either a warmonger or a traitor to your country.
EVERY political issue has been reduced to a dichotomy because of your 2 party system. Combine that with a 55% voter turnout and you have a complete failure of a republic.

Why would your father that hasn't seen you since the election say he's so mad at you "RIGHT NOW"?

why bother seeing this faggot again, any influence he has on you or your future kids will be a negative one. he is emotional, and inept. you are better off distancing yourself from him and his behavior. obviously family (the most important thing) means very little to him.

Pretty much this, if your father would cut contact to you for "hating Muslims" with all the data out there, then he's worst kind of dad there is
Anyhow reddit spacing kind of tells me you're just driving by here and making story from your ass

Bring up how Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist and laughed about how he was obviously guilty but she got him free

Bring up how there's frequent attacks in Europe because of unchecked immigration, and say that you really support immigration (even if you actually don't) but also that we need to do it safely for everyone

>be yourself the way I tell you to be
>not like that you fucking idiot now kys and never look at me again

TOLERANT LEFTISM

Start a new family

ahahahahahaha
I want to see his face when he realises he voted for a big fat juicy nigger bubble that pops soon

we should really be excommunicating the Nigger Bubble voters not the other way round

one fucking Nigger is going to have killed the entire western economy

Boomer dad hates niggers spics and muds, parrots 80s dem talking points and calls himself center left
Boomer mom is redpilled on everything but the JQ and slips up on that from time to time without noticing. Calls herself center right.

Little brother would be antifa if he had networking skills. sister is a commie.

Somehow i am the nazi of the family for openly supporting trump and hiding all other power levels.

Fake.

because he has been mad at me ever since I told them afterword. I got thrown out during a visit because it came up during dinner

I love my family, i just cant thow them away

my brother is in the closet about it all, after he saw what happened to me he is too scared to do anything

you're defending when you should be attacking
let him know he's a racist for voting for democrats when their policies keep the niggers complacent to be dependent on government handouts instead of enabling them to be independent
racist for thinking only white people are capable of getting ID
etc

Call him a cuck lol