/rwog/- RIGHT WING ORGANIZATION GENERAL

RIGHT WING ORGANIZATION GENERAL
first thread edition

>>What is right wing organization general for?
Here we will turn our ideologies into reality. We will organize groups and rallies locally to make our movement tangible.

This is NOT here for debate. Libertarian, ancap, natsoc, neo confederates, white nat, and fundie Christians can debate somewhere else. Here we must all unite as when and fight against the plagues that we ALL agree destroy the West (globalization, feminism, nihilism, etc)

>>What about the affiliated groups like the Identitarian movement in Europe or Identity Evropa?
These are great and recommended groups, although they do not result in large numbers. What we need is a large, like-minded group like Sup Forums to be able to easily organize into smaller, localized groups in little time. That is our advantage to the left. We have the people, but no physical community.

>>How to get involved?
Find people locally. This is a good thread to do so. Your heaviest burden would be to meet with people in threads and connect. Make these connections and keep advertising online for more members, but beware of those trying to report you for hate-speech (even simple measures like trying to preserve the white race can count as hate speech). Eventually your local group will gain momentum, and many hands carry a light burden.

>>RESOURCES
if anyone has resources to build an activist movement and the like please put them here. This is the very first post, so please be nice and post some!

>>DISCORD
This discord is for discussing and planning with local people in a long-term matter. Simply go to your country/state/province channel (or request one), and meet each other.
>> gg /q7vVFwD

Other urls found in this thread:

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
archive.is/WPrYb
youtu.be/-X0Hcnuro-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=8_TpTrxxGzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power
youtu.be/ui-Jbaw8rZc
youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

way to go, dude!

thanks, friend. hopefully this takes off and it can make things happen.

bump

wtf is a evropa

where trvmp as born i think

Reminder that there threads can be viewed by anyone, post with caution

Sieg Heil!

good warning. I admire your posts on nsg

For now we can keep manny things to ourselves, but share your general plan of action, be vague about names and such, but give a good idea of how would your movement evolve

Latin used the same character for u and v, words like Juvenile would be written as "Jvvenile". Evropa is a stylisation of Europa (Europe) following that rule

anyone want to talk tactics? anyone know of any upcoming antifa rallies?

gay just say europe instead

We could shout down leftist speakers on college campuses and call them communists.

Bumping. This is what serious organization looks like, guys. This is an uphill fight against an enemy that has grown very, very deep roots. You will spend your entire lives fighting for the race and civilization. Everything you are and everything you do with your life is weighed against this psychological war against humanity.

The new world order is here, and the future generations will look at your life as an instruction for how they should live theirs. Will they chose your example, or the examples provided to them by the global elite?

Yea and start a huge shitshow that would alert powerful people of our activities and grease the skids for counter activity to identify and marginalize us and our ideas before we can even get off the ground.

This isn't about fighting with powerless useful idiots on college campuses. This is about organizing to attain REAL influence, REAL capital, REAL power in society, in media, in politics. That is what it looks like when you're serious.

THEN, once "we" have real power, we can benefit from negative publicity. But there's no point to try and make a big splash when we lack the resources or capacity to profit from the waves.

You RACISTS are just as bad as the democrats- the KKK was a DEMOCRAT TERRORIST WING- Harriet Tubman was a Republican though!

yall may want to check out the discord

>Tactics
Roman battle tactics are a good starting ground. You must take into account that cities have manny characteristics that could change the nature of battle
>Narrow (when compared to classical battlegrounds) streets that are surrounded by tall buildings. This means that most of the time you only have to take care of your front and back, that only one side has to be blocked in order to make the enemy move in a single direction and two to completely surround them
>Buildings that can serve both sides as refuge, or an attack position. They are also other's property; you can win a lot of local support by being careful with them while AntiFa destroy everything
>There are manny corners which one must be careful with

And about AntiFa
>They refuse to have a command structure. This gives them a minuscule amount of flexibility, too bad them as individuals are weak.
>They are afraid to be alone.
>Most do not fight, the ones that do only follow an organically-formed group and destroy random objectives.

I would call for groups of 5 to 7 people to form blocks and then organize them in a two row wall. You can call every block to go to a certain position and use corp tactics. When in wall formation We could pull individuals into our formation by the first row and them give them to the second row, then they can be detained in some way (is it illegal to bound someone?).

>ORGANIZATION AND A GOAL ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEN REVOLUTIONS AND RIOTS

>assumes everyone on here is racist
fuck off, also, we are done with moderation, meeting folks halfway down the middle, etc.

Honest question here Sup Forums; why can't the right organize as well as the left?
Antifa and other groups can have members fly across the country with corporate funding and for a specific plan with their massive numbers to protest while the right is always just an unstructured meetup.

damn right leaf, now bump this thread and organize

When you start organizing you got to remember to steer clear of Hitler. Once people hear you say anything that relates to hitler being right that immediately trash your argument no matter how well thought and right you may be.

we have no funding and a threat of being reported as hate speech. hopefully we can begin this process with this thread

We are not funded because we are not "useful idiots"
We are unorganized because everyone is unorganized, even the left, who's members only attend a call and have no saying in the plan
We do not have massive numbers because only stupid people with nothing to do and committed people would attend a protest

this.......this is good advice.....

wrong, only through acting can change come

Required reading for people in this thread talking about counter-organizing.

jacobitemag.com/2017/06/14/political-violence-is-a-game-the-right-cant-win/

The url sounds blackpilled but it's basically making the case for right-wingers to use the same organizational strategies as lefties because, spoiler alert, they fucking work and are part of the reason the left has been so influential for the last 60 years. And this is from me: if you start organizing, leave all the pepe-kek-shadilay shit in the internet. When you do politics in real life you manifest your political ideology in the material world. Using memes and jokes makes your political goals seem like memes and jokes. Look how embarrassing the Kekistani people are. Don't be like them. And if you're only on Sup Forums for edgy memes but deep down you're a centrist, don't go to protests or meetings and treat them like real life shitposts. Everyone is tired of seeing the Right look like a bunch of disorganized retards. Come correct or die.

ALL ATTEMPTS TO ORGANIZE ARE HONEYPOTS

READ THE RULES FOR RADICALS

DO NOT USE DISCORD FOR ANY REASON

dude, I ate my pizza and I made this happen, no honey pot, you cannot get arrested for "hate speech" in merica

That's what "We do not have massive numbers because only stupid people with nothing to do and committed people would attend a protest".
We are not the brand of stupid they are, but we are also somewhat afraid of loosing our livelihood, our only option is to become stronger and confident so we may win.
Which would make a kick-ass segway to my next post, too bat I haven't finished it yet
>Wit for it

What would you like us to fucking do then. Sit around like you and do nothing

What we need is a clear set of ideas that everyone in the right can rally behind and that appeal to normies ie anti-communism, anti-islam, pro free speech etc.

As long as we are careful there should be nothing to fear
>HEY, FBI, I AM GOING TO READ A SHIT TON OF BOOKS, WHATCHA GONNA DO? HAHA
Only if we give names, locations, extremely specific plans, illegal stuff, etc, they could no something mayor. If we only go arround like "Nah, brah, read these books. Nah, brah, that's not a good tactic, brah. Here brah, I think that this would make for better propagnda, brah" we would be fine

Be careful, Sup Forums strength lies in individuality and decentralization. To much organization will make our ops more difficult. If things go hot, then yes more organization will be needed. For now, decentralized organic mode should be used. Having said that, nobody on this board should become complacent. So, your general thread has worth. Keep it up.

working on that!

hot? how much hotter can it get?!?!? when they try to impeach our prez I want the right to be mobilized

anyone in new york city?

We need a cell structure, with 1 supreme, 3 per cell, starting at A, then B etc.

Read The Moon is a Harsh Mistress for a very well-designed structure for revolution

Hot means when they are going all out with full on violence, that is not even close to happening.

Lefty groups are already training and planning on running people for local offices in all areas. i.e. Indivisible USA, the group. We should take a look at their protocols for setting up local chapters and things. See how far they spread in a few months.

i said mobilized, when they come down our streets to riot I want us to be ready

One thing that I would personally like to see happen is for us to create an intelligence operation. For example, have people infiltrate DNC campaigns and leak info. I play to win and when push comes to shove, I go all out.

yes, thats a good idea

instead of forcibly taking control of the government and other governable places you should get the word out and make more and more people join and soon enough if the numbers are high in areas you can try to elect that person into a position in the local government. Do this to more and more places and more people will become exposed to this idea and im guessing you know the rest.

>i said mobilized, when they come down our streets to riot I want us to be ready
I understand user, but that is a long way off. For now, it can be counter productive. Not saying I am right, I just want to make sure the right strategies are employed at the right time.

Yes, we are like (((Them))) in that regard.

Yes. Basic tactics and reading material is a nice start. Here is recommended reading. "Days Of Rage" it talks about the leftist political violence in the 70'/80's and their tactics. How the media is on their side, so on so forth.

>status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

>Hot means when they are going all out with full on violence, that is not even close to happening.
It's close. They're already broadcasting "punch Nazis in the face" on TV. Aside from various chimpouts and terror attacks.

We need to move away from the GOP and Libertarian party, start a new one.

What one component of right ideology do we all share? Aside from throwing lefties from helicopters?

We could make a party around whatever issue we all agree on.

Hot would be 1970's constant bombings and deadly riots.
Btw everyone ITT should read this, it's relevant
archive.is/WPrYb

Breitbart said politics is downstream from culture.
Is organized right wing political activism the most effective thing to do?
Long term isn't it better to promote the cultural values we want and oppose what we don't want?
Shift the entire cultural landscape instead of trying to swing voters within it.

yes and no, you didnt have the demo changes

>Yes, we are like (((Them))) in that regard.
We are not like them, they started this in the 60's.. we never understood until now. So, this means we must start being more serious. And, must use better tactics than they. Research and educating ourselves should be an immediate goal.

>The reason the right doesn't rally together until the end is in sight.
1. big brother is watching
2. Most dont want the far right to take control.
3. Most of us watch and wait, aka the silent majority.
4. the internet has killed peoples social skills and the small town community's.

>We need to move away from the GOP and Libertarian party, start a new one.
>What one component of right ideology do we all share? Aside from throwing lefties from helicopters?
>We could make a party around whatever issue we all agree on.
In principle I agree with you, but that is not an obtainable goal. The Tea Party had the right idea of changing the Republican Party. That is more obtainable.

yeah you are right. We need people to think that being right wing/conservative is cool again. You got almost all well known actors very left wing likely by (((((((hollywood))))))) and this of course affects the young to act like them. We need another John Wayne type of guy

Remember, clear and obtainable goals. Say that to yourself often!

>Individual level (nothing illegal nor incriminatory here)
The first step in revolution is to change yourself into something better, you must be able to look yourself in the mirror and be fucking proud of what you see. This will not only make you stronger and more capable, but will also serve as a tool for teaching and attracting. Look at AntiFa, they look dirty, have a disgusting personality and are not the kind of person you would want your children to grow up as, instead turn yourself into the kind of man you would let marry your daughter.
Humans have three pillars that makes what we are: Spirit, Mind and Body. Have a spirit, mind but no body and you become unable to defend yourself and what you love, have mind and body but no spirit and you are a useful tool that is easy to corrupt, have have a spirit and body but no mind and you have no idea what to do. These three must be given attention and constant improvement if you want to advance.
You must become a person that can inspire, your mannerism must be carefully chosen, your speech must be clear and seductive, your body must be capable, your mind must stay sharp and your spirit must be unbreakable. Learn to lead and lean to follow orders.
Simply put, we are to act like wolves; individually we are strong, together we become even stronger

What do?
>get /fit/
>Become a jack of all trades, every opportunity you have oh learning something must not be wasted. Try to concentrate in useful tools, tho (languages, construction, tactics, gardening, public speaking, etc.)
>Adopt a healthy lifestyle, a certain twins experiment showed that "Muh Genetics" is nonsense
>Be noble, you must maintain your dignity, but never make people around you feel less, instead inspire them to change. Like Rockwell; a extraordinary man who made you feel like you could have a beer with
[1/2]

>>EVERYONE
Sorry guys, the future is gonna be Social (ist) Jewstice For All.
Everyone has been screaming for it, and by God, they are gonna get it
I wanna thank BLM, and the Natsoc useful idiots most of all...this never would have been possible without you.
Thanks for actually seeming to believe that making rich whites/blacks take care of their inferior subordinates, will somehow help society.
I dunno how you guys did it, but Kudos.
Soon, they will all be forced to respect our Authoritah!!

Greetings from the future, fellow Democrats!!
We're keeping the dream alive.
We're creating human/pig hybrids...even AJ knows this now.
We do this for the pigman!!
youtu.be/-X0Hcnuro-Q

Good post, user!

Join European Peoples United for a premium discord experience. This server is home to hard working mods, talented staff, and friendly users (all of which are white!). So please come check it out and rally with your people...unless you're a non-white of course.

rise above all that and choose to do what is right

Hell, we can base our movement on something as simple as UNITE THE RIGHT. That's all we need right now. Get all right of center people to wake up and have each others backs and organize.

Become college professors, CEOs, and politicians. That is how to influence the world. Anything else is just LARPing

>Stay informed, be polite, know how to give a good impression, if the media comes to you, you will suddenly become our public front, the image of the whole movement depends on you depends on you
>Develop a strong will, learn to sacrifice and do it everyday, know that you can't have everything. the oppose of this is the mentality of the left, wanting to change reality itself to make their dreams true
>Hate is an enemy. We are about loving our families, not hating others. Doing the right thing does not mean having to be filled with hate, the fact that you are doing the right thing must be the only encouragement you need
[2/2]

youtube.com/watch?v=8_TpTrxxGzk

Very good point... However, you underestimate the left. We will need a little extra desire to win and that means fighting them in ways that are not necessarily nice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power

I mean, coalitions worked before. (Ctrl+f then type in coalition)

Let the professional types of people do MUH PR stuff and all the other anons can continue asymmetric warfare from the chans per usual

WTF does this have to do with right-wing? Do strormfag fucks pretend to be right-wingers on right-wing threads too? I hate you pussies more with every passing day.
Act like 'lil bitches when someone challenges your rhetoric...but will float between all threads, pretending to be superior, or somehow connected to all movements. Fuck off.
Together we become stronger. You fags don't know wtf right wing means do you?
Does anyone anymore. What madness does the world find itself in? You're all brainwashed fucks.
youtu.be/ui-Jbaw8rZc

Fuck off dumbass..you're talking to the left RIGHT NOW!!

Great stuff right here!

anything that makes lots of money is what you need to do. college professors will be going extinct because online education so that's not recommended. if anything trying to promote online education as a way to destroy liberal college education is a winning strategy.

ceo and politicians are good, but just making money or being innovative is also good.

people who larp about white babies are fucking scum. you getting your dick wet isn't helping the white race. if that's seriously your idea of winning then your genes shouldn't even be passed on.

if you're on the lower end of the spectrum than going into stuff like military, law enforcement, trade, and other things work too. white people need to survive and the ones who do need to be pro-white. it doesn't matter if cuckold nu-male liberals survive it only matters that knowledgeable strong white men do.

you can't make change shitposting anonymously in a daily general. There needs to be a website or something more tangible to the public, otherwise we're just roleplaying. not to be negative, I'm hoping this does go somewhere.

This shit sounds just like the BS you can find on the Lucis Trust home page. Faggoty ass pic.
Right-wing defends no race. Learn something. You're a SJW for Europeans.

Communism + globalism is a hell of a drug. The USSR and the ((globalists)) poured insane amounts of cash and resources into these groups.

This. But we're about 100 years behind. Left has been changing the cultural landscape since Woodrow Wilson...especially at university.

m
a
n

t
e
a
m
s

Yes, there is a certain trap that manny all into; it reads as follows

>My Real life hasn't stared yet, I am just taking it easy for now, preparing myself for big change that will happen soon

Everyone must think of this everyday, this thought is what traps anyone wanting to become better

>Fuck off dumbass..you're talking to the left RIGHT NOW!!
You are all over the place...You seem a little naive to me. In fact, I get the impression you have no fuckin clue... You say I am a dumbass because I say never underestimate leftist... You are a fuckin fool!

you have a good point. I thought it would be most benificial to have a discord where people can organize in different states. Is there anything that could make communication more effective?

get on the discord

>Let the professional types of people do MUH PR stuff and all the other anons can continue asymmetric warfare from the chans per usual
I posted earlier the same thing, I agree with you.. Go back reread the entire thread.

watch the video I posted...get back to me.
Just cause I'm a donkey, don't mean I don't know wtf right-wing means. That's just dumb.
Apparently I DO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.
Yeah, get the fuck off Sup Forums

>get the fuck off pol
a democrat
you can't make this shit up, folks

it's the opposite because the way society is structured. you need to attack it from many different angles, but the most important one is still mobilizing people using propaganda online and then directing them in a positive way that helps your cause.

everybody understands what the left is doing and what can they do? make money and get their left together. get into positions of power and then get other pro white people into positions of power. never hire a sjw subhuman or a leftist.

>damaging the image of the media
>promoting online education to destroy the authority of the academic left
>propagandizing knowledge so more people become aware of what the marxist are doing

these kind of goals are the biggest ones that can help the right, but beyond that it's about doing multiple things at once.

the guy you're replying to is a shill. he's just here to spam random unintelligent retarded shit shilling against conservatism.

>democrat flag
>gibberish
>don't protect your race
this is a retarded anarchist from reddit here to tell us to destroy hierarchy, tradition, and any values because muh totalitarianism

we dont have sorosbux
this is crowdfunded piss jar autists: the revolution

>select all squares with a helicopter

Reminder that this is what will happen to you unless you succeed, even if you are a great man, succeeding is the most important part
youtube.com/watch?v=fng3Vdte7mw

I wouldn't even say make it cool, the implication there is you want approval from other people. Make it honorable and correct and all those old world things.
>instead
Should say 'as well'. Can't neglect politics.
See diagram, I worry we are neglecting/losing the culture war so the political battles don't matter that much.
And those of us in leftist strongholds don't even have political candidates we'd want to support. That's another thing that stops motivation and organization and it won't change unless the culture shifts right.

Voting Dem is the FINAL, TRUE, red pill.
You can't argue with effectiveness. Progressive gun control, has done more to destroy black communities, than CRACK!!
We've got George "The Golden Gasser" Soros himself, funding BLM while blacks kill each other, and Hamas to kill Israelis...you guys better get in on this shit. Everyone knows we're the REAL racists and Nazis.
Don't forget to vote Democrat brothers.... SOCIALISM FOREVER!! There are something like 20 Haitian families, homeless, just so I can drive German Engineering. Get in on this shit...we pretend to be on their side....AND THEY BELIEVE IT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
BEST LARP EVER!!!
Do you actually BELIEVE it is red pills you have been taking by the handful?
Peel off the label, I think you will find out they are 'berry blue' or some shit.

anyone here from Texas?

>watch the video I posted...get back to me.
>Just cause I'm a donkey, don't mean I don't know wtf right-wing means. That's just dumb.
>Apparently I DO KNOW MORE ABOUT IT.
I watched the fuckin video, the guy conflates a shit ton. You are an idiot... What the fuck do you think the left is in today's America? Since you are so fuckin brilliant, why don't you tell me what needs to happen. Then tell me what I am advocating, because you don't fuckin know. Cause you fuckin post knee jerk bullshit. And since you are demanding people to get off Sup Forums you obviously don't understand the fuckin video! Dick face!

Normies think, "Who had my back?" and they remember back to that Resistance cookout that was organized by the community (to rally Liberals), or Food Not Bombs giving away free cloths to poor people (and passing out Lefty leaflets), and so on. What the fuck does the right do on the streets too help and sway?

Canada is barely fucking represented in this thread. Jesus Christ lads, pull it together.

I'm in Nova Scotia, got two likeminded dudes who aren't feds and aren't insane.

I know of some dudes in Ontario, and one in Alberta.

SOUND OFF CANUCKS, START NETWORKING

the number one thing for me is it has to be pro-white, whether implicitly or explicitly. I don't give a fuck about any policy and worldview if me and my family are going to be minorities within it.

Thanks for the info, user!

>tfw she's got a better six pack than you

As a woke social justice warrior, I am afraid I must insist Mexico, Islam, Israel and all of South America, pay restitution immediately.
We will no longer tolerate their brown privilege, towards other POC.
If you don't know about brown privilege, then you probably have it.
You guys owe reparations. Mexico's wealth (lmao) is based on slavery.
That's a LOT of pesos, pendejos.

>Here we will turn our ideologies into reality
please keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums you fucking newfags

im going to bed now but make this a weekly thread at least and i will contribute every time i see it. also would be good if we could get some european anons to head these threads just to give it a bit more credibility seeing as we have a better insight into what is happening on our continent.

anyway good thread op. keep it up

>please keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums you fucking newfags
Boring!

fag desu

Thinks this thread is about Europe. Thinks right-wing means Europe. I blame the stormfags. You assholes did his shit.