HOLY FUCK IS THERE ANY COUNTRY AS CULTURELESS AS THE CANADIANS? GAIZ OUR CULTURE IS FRIED POTATO WITH GRAVY AND CHEESE...

HOLY FUCK IS THERE ANY COUNTRY AS CULTURELESS AS THE CANADIANS? GAIZ OUR CULTURE IS FRIED POTATO WITH GRAVY AND CHEESE. THAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO SHITPOST ETERNALLY AND CRITIQUE EVERYONE. GAIZ WEED(WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE AND DO IT WORSE THAN THE US). GAIZ CANADA STRONK SERIOUS HERE!

We are "post-national"

We're basically Americans only better looking.

You never had a national to begin with that wasn't French ripoff. Eat a fat load of poutine you maple sucking fuck. Also stay the fuck out of Southern Threads

t. Johnny Reb

ive come to realise americans calling out shitposting in canada is basically baseless.

We drink coffee and play hockey. You guys eat cheetos to the point or diabetes and masturbate to guns.

NO U

Who needs culture when we can shitpost our way through history? Stay mad cucks.

Show your real flag, pajeet

>Dude weed....
>Like remember the 90s when we had the market cornered?
You're the most baseless country in existence SlavaSlavistan in Eastern Europe that has only been redefining it's culture for 20 years, has more etiquette than you cocksuckers

>HOLY FUCK IS THERE ANY COUNTRY AS CULTURELESS AS THE CANADIANS? GAIZ OUR CULTURE IS FRIED POTATO WITH GRAVY AND CHEESE. THAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO SHITPOST ETERNALLY AND CRITIQUE EVERYONE. GAIZ WEED(WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE AND DO IT WORSE THAN THE US). GAIZ CANADA STRONK SERIOUS HERE!
t. 56% white

This is my real flag cockbag. I live in the US below the Mason Dixon where you culturally void faggots move to en masse.

You're talking to a whiter country than you are. We're outsniping and out hockeying you.

The only thing you've got on us is better weather and lower prices.

So post your next with GEO to prove it. I'm guessing India.

This nation is committing suicide due to politicians being puppets of outside investors.

Our country is a massive toilet/plaything for global elites.

Fuck off you street shitting faggot.

Better looking but a lot more stupid

No no there isn't

Nobody gives a fuck if you're white and completely indoctrinated to globalism son. I'd rather live in a place that is 50% white but the whites aren't completely brainwashed. Eat a dick you frozen cultureless faggot

k bud

LMFAO the little maples think I'm a poo. They want a softer target. You get nothing PoutineNIiggers

>says the faggot hiding behind chosen flag

you're part of the problem, bud

>Nobody gives a fuck if you're white

we do

im actually with the other user, why are you posting confederate, post geo pajeet...

Nobody cares about chinkouver

That's fine. I had family die for both flags you cultureless cocksucker

I might be insulted, but you are beneath contempt, street shitter.

>LEL CANANDA NO CULTURE MEME

-Outdoorsmanship
-Duel Official languages
-Fur trade
-Hudsons Bay Company
-Hunting
-Winter activities
-Bacon
-Tim Hortons
-Ripping around
-Rodeos

Not on the list:

MULTICULTRALISM

Canada has plenty of culture. Hundreds of them, you might even say.

>-Duel Official languages
does anyone do this outside of ottawa?

>MULTICULTRALISM

I always thought that was an interesting way of calling the enmity between the French Canadians and anglos

Lots of small manitoban towns are french

The Day of the Rake is coming.
We are going to culture them.

They are basically cheap copies of the french, only more cucked.

>that mad

our culture is similar to that of the usa in many ways - which is by and large a white country. If we don't have culture then neither do you nationally.

-t Quebecois

You're both without culture compared to Europe lol.

Fuck if I was a leaf I'd just kill myself

Canada has a fucking culture you fuckwits. Stop legitimizing kike propaganda. There is literally nowhere in the world where there isn't a culture.

>our proudest moment

> Canada has a fucking culture you fuckwits.
No you don't faggot

> I'm a nice guy eh
> Dude weed lmao
> dude we are still cucked by a foreign monarchy it's like our culture lmao

Is comedy considered culture?

Canadian comedians and comedies are among the best and somewhat distinct from both American and English varieties.

Could maybe make a music argument too. But I don't know enough about music genres to comment.

They have a culture of being polite and sensible in their dealings with others. Obviously politics are arguable, but they do value discourse and learning more than many of my countrymen do.

New Brunswick does. Of course duality is part of the reason they are going bankrupt.

You're the epitome of shitposting. Second to none. Runners up include: Australia, Turkey, Russia

angry southerner about how much his weed costs, stay class southern states.

haha faggots

Also Canadian whisky is distinct and very good once you realize there's more out there than black velvet and crown royal. Not that I wouldn't drink those, but there is some fantastic whiskies up there that you hardly see in small stores here.

>Daily reminder we're what gives little relevance Canada has on the world stage.

Leaf...

Literally what? What's that? a redskin culture? Fucking cucks.

Nope. We do have culture

>2017
>still having a "nation"

wew lad

I wish you whiny frogs had voted to leave in the referendum instead of staying to cry for constant gibs.

A

its getting pretty fucking ridiculous
what can be done

ready for some stereotype smashing?
>be me
>drive thru taco bell to celebrate mexican culture
>poo cashiers speaking poo language
>bitch forgets to make me pay
>drive the fuck away
>dont apologize
>appropriate mexican culture for free
>still haven't apologized or returned free food
>grossed out by indian cashiers and indians anything

Leaf...

this is propaganda to demoralize the country. there is plenty of culture in canada. east coast celtic music and festivals, the cowboy/rodeo and country culture in the prairies and alberta, the douchebags in bc, the french seperatists frog faggots in quebec. GTA is the only place with no culture because thats where they put all the immigrants to vote liberal. we have a unique and diverse culture across the country. you could generalize it down to hockey watching, coffee drinking at the rink culture where we have no locked doors and know our neighbours as well. or you could parrot the jewdeau foundations melting pot message from the 70s. your choice.

I sincerely wish the US and Anglophone Canada merged to see how well of Quebec would fare.

Sage.

desu we gibs them anything they want
our country is founded on faggotry

Diaburger

Goes in all fields
(uploading an image with sage causes sage to be canceled)

This triggers the Canadian.

Merica

we have tons of culture. Go travel to random towns there is always some random weird event that is going on that tons of people show up too. Only a city dwelling cuck thinks canada has no culture.

Right off the bat we invented 2-3 sports that our unique, hockey, basketball, lacrosse, all three loved and played internationally. A huge part of our culture is also cottage life/boating/fishing/hunting idk what you exactly call that but it's culture, most people up north live that culture, there houses look the same, their style is the same its a culture.

There are lots of people in Canada who have been to more places outside of Canada than to places within canada and it's usually these goofs who claim canada has no culture.

im from alberta
more racist
more conservative
more wealthy
more beautiful
than any part of america
ANY

because whites usually don't manage alone.

dummy.

From what I've seen and heard, the east has no fucking culture at all.

Meanwhile, Western Canada has plenty of it.

FRANCOFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEE

Leaf...

Look up the term Nation. Then look up the term State. You are a State, but lacking the culture to ever be a Nation properly. One can be a Nation without a State, see the Kurds.

Fucking Canadians boys when WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

You're the hero we deserve

Hockey, maple syrup, tim hortons...real advanced civiliazation

is tim hortons good? those timbits or whatever look good

XFD we aren't going to be whiter for very long.

>cheaper to fly to mexico all inclusive for a week than to fly to T.Dot whatupyo 706 VIEWWWZ MAHNIGGA
eastern canada is just trudeau

baseball, burgers, mcdonalds...real advanced civilization

>Murica: moronic wars, celebrity politics, getting offended at everything
>Yuroop: barely functioning states in the south, post-soviet shitholes in the east, self-hating babies in the north

Yeah, maybe "culture" isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Isn't Tim Horton's owned by an American corp now? And we whoop their ass in hockey.

We got maple syrup covered via Vermont, too.

Canada literally has nothing unique about them

why?

We did. Immigrants didn't. You laid that bed, now sleep in it.

hockey is the most redpilled sport on the planet.
>involve water to repel niggers
>freeze water and force ppl to learn something further repelling niggers
>sport is manly as fuck to completely repel all niggers ever except for white people wearing the coonskin they skinned for fun

To append this, I also want to point out that the Maritime provinces have some semblance of culture, while Quebec has the cheap, Chinese bootleg of French culture, and Ontario is literally the cuck province that always votes liberal.

Aren't half the professional hockey players in America Canadian?

stop bullying your brother america and sort out those ghastly brown people in the south

tim hortons was good until they sold it to americans. its a shittier dunkin donuts now. the water used matters a lot too. they dont filter it. they just use tap water. so airport or city water is shit. small town tims tastes alright coffee. tim bits used to be good. now they are frozen batter balls that are just heated up for you. they are shit now. they used to be godlike in the early 90s.

>LEAF

Soon...

oh noooooooooooo

HAHA
>implying french people aren't literally garbage

what about that cheese stuff you put on french fries
where do you get that and is it still good? looks good

ALL CULTURE IS DEGENERATE FAGGOTRY TO KEEP LOSERS FEELING LIKE THEIR LIVES HAVE SOME SORT OF MEANING.

THE WORLD IS A BUSINESS AND THE U.S.A. IS THE CEO.

As one of the westerners forced to bankroll your
quite literally worthless asses because of the policies of the Ontario cuckolds(gib quebec monets or else they will leave :::[[[ ), get a fucking job and cease your gender studies degree. You are the neets of Canada, and that's really fucking saying something.

There's an exception to every rule.

>oh it was all the anglais montrealers fault that we are whiny faggot cucks that beg for gibs for 20 years and more

Give me a fucking break. Always the same lame excuses.

Soon...

would depend on where you get the poutine. its just random cheese curds, usually white cheese.

outshining the english since they helped found america. Now the only reason the english outdo the french is because of america with its 330 million people, being the superpower of the day.

Also, western independence when. I'm fucking tired of you easterners.